Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, (21567 Views)

Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court / Governor Mbah Meets President Tinubu, Asks For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Governor Mbah Declares End To Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by DesChyko: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

I’m sure you can never let your kids to join those youth sitting at home on Monday

You read that they were sitting outside, drinking beer and catching fun. Common sense should tell you the age bracket of such gathering. What part of your brain let you believe he had a child that's old enough to afford beer and drink in public?

Copy and Paste can only get you so far. When it's time to put os your thinking cap, therein lies the problem that never went away.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by BreconHills(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

That's the target. We are not mooslims but we sit at home during sallah.. our forefathers didn't observe that but their children did and we still dey observe...Enjoy

Little do you know your dna is slowly going through methylation. Give it another 25 -27 years and the igbo -at - home will be no more productive than a meth addict.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by brain54(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Try make sense
I will make sense to you…

The day you have sense!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Mumu. Sit at home is nothing but wasted effort. If not, how is Nigeria affected by this stupidityy? The suffering is still within your region. If you are determined to gain Biafra, common sense ought to tell you people that you have to lead the war beyond your territory and face those denying you freedom.

Then shut up your mouth and pass..Atleast on Mondays we don't buy your outrageous fuel for that amount.. you can wail all you want..

Government beneficiaries face front oooo.. why you dey cry ontop nsala day.. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
brain54:

I will make sense to you…

The day you have sense!

This one dey seek for notice..now you have it ..Fly away

ON COLOS WAN TURN MONDAY TO SUNDAY..VERY SENSELEES COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by muskay: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
How this man manged to emerge governor still baffles me.
He looks too simple to be taken serious.Unfortunately, even himself doesn't mean what he said.
His pronoucement really lacked the needed weight.What a Governor!!
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
BreconHills:

Little do you know your dna is slowly going through methylation. Give it another 25 -27 years and the igbo -at - home will be no more productive than a meth addict.

Trash...

Try make sense.. Stay on point.. sit at home is the issue..Focus.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by jibs4lv(m): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lazy People wey no wan work before 😂

Some wey wan work dey fear those Ipob pigs.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Justbeingreal(m): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Spicycat:

This must be a joke

grin grin
Lol. I tire.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ofcos na, how can a Governor with a questionable NYSC discharge certificate stop sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
PJ123:

I suggest for you guys to quickly achieve your aim, your sit at home should be from Monday to Thursday. That would make the government to release him fast. Bunch of jokers!

For someone that just came out of covid sitting at home...this slavish speesh is disgraceful
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Patriotsleague: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Once the terrorist government obey the court order , that discharged and acquitted him, the sit at home will die a natural death.... grin grin

Who does the sit at home affect?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by RUDEBOYY(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Beats my imagination that even with the sit at home, south east Igbos some how manager to produce the best I'm jamb and other wise

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Justpassingby45(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
jmoore:

Emeka knows the value of life. Do you? Which reasonable father will take his kids to school when police can't protect the kids from terrorists. Emeka knows better than you.

Even the banks can't risk an attack on their facilities.

Sit at home is on because of no confidence in Nigeria police.

NO STOP SHIFTING THE GOAL POST, SIT AT HOME IS BECAUSE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT.

WHAT IS DIFFICULT TO RELEASE A FREE MAN

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by manikspears: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
but they risked their life for pitobi to vote against ipob directive of no erection which was supposed to be ipob strongest statement yet

No the election was not a one off event, right from the campaigns which ipob was trying to stop igbos defiled them yet there was no extra security

Mbah doesn't need to put anything in place, he should just enjoy himself and leave enugu to their problems

Is it the same military that you people have been crying is a threat to Igbo and should leave SE that was now reassuring your people against the same ipob you kept saying are your brothers

During the election when the igbo's were agitating for a president, I mentioned that it would be better to resolve the issue in the east first. Aba and most of those cities in the east are not safe at all. There are lots of ruthless attacks. The hate they have for themselves in the east no be here o. Dora Akunyilis husband was the height of it.There was one police man too that was killing people and dumping them in a river. Something needs to be done Asap. There was a time one governor was accused of sending solders to attack a town back in 2020. What is your problem?
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Skypoman(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
OVB123:
We want our leader release, that is all we are asking for. Do this for us, we will stop the sit at home order,
why sit at home only Monday?
You guys should sit at home till his release MUMU PEOPLE
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Austineva2: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣. It is our government and we Biafrans decide what happen in our Government. Peter Mbah is just a zoo Nysc certificate forger governor. Nnamdi remains our only recognized leader.
I love Biafra and am very fanatical abt it.
God bless our Odogwu Maazi Nnamdi Kanu, Ohamadike Ndigbo
God bless Maazi Simon Ekpa, our PM(BRGIE)
God bless our Biafra Republic Government In Exile(BRGIE)
God bless Republic of Biafra
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Mercury12(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lol funny sit at home people
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by forerunner022(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
I lost my job because of this useless sit-at-home that has not yielded any meaningful result. Sit-at-home is killing the South -East economy gradually and some think it is funny.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by deeva2: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Only hungry people waiting for government palliatives will complain about sit at home but they sit on Saturdays and Sundays and all public holiday invented by white man....

NDI ALA

Another IPOB in disguised..
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by brain54(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

This one dey seek for notice..now you have it ..Fly away

ON COLOS WAN TURN MONDAY TO SUNDAY..VERY SENSELEES COMMENT
Seek attention from you…

Don’t make me laugh! grin

Go back and read that my comment… slowly this time.

It will probably take you like a week to understand!
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by prophetfire: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
It's obvious the south east people are enjoying this sit at home

They like it . I was in Owerri month ago and I experienced this sit at home first hand . During the morning of Monday, you see the youths sitted outside in large numbers drinking and catching fun.

They just like it if you ask me
You don't understand the people's plight.
If you want to end sit at home, ensure adequate security presence through out the state. In such a way that ready to shoot and ruthless soldiers and police are there too deter the criminals enforcing sit at home. If you don't do so, anyone coming out to obey the governor would be doing so at the risk of his life. Many have lost their lives to this.
Many have had their cars, buses and tricycles burnt trying to defy sit at home. Many have been killed too
It's fear of the unknown that's scaring the people.
The governor knows this but will be playing to the gallery.
Provide security for the people.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Dadadede: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nobody is talking about the the root cause of SITATHOME.
The ROOT is RELEASE MNK. SIMPLE .
All other sermon s won't fly.
Thankiu

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Skypoman(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Austineva2:
🤣🤣🤣🤣. It is our government and we Biafrans decide what happen in our Government. Peter Mbah is just a zoo Nysc certificate forger governor. Nnamdi remains our only recognized leader.
I love Biafra and am very fanatical abt it.
God bless our Odogwu Maazi Nnamdi Kanu, Ohamadike Ndigbo
God bless Maazi Simon Ekpa, our PM(BRGIE)
God bless our Biafra Republic Government In Exile(BRGIE)
God bless Republic of Biafra
Please you guys should decide and sit at home till the release of that idiot
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Ever8090: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
OVB123:
We want our leader release, that is all we are asking for. Do this for us, we will stop the sit at home order,
if that is what you guys want, be prepared to sit at home for another 150 years😁

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Squirrel1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
jmoore:

Emeka knows the value of life. Do you? Which reasonable father will take his kids to school when police can't protect the kids from terrorists. Emeka knows better than you.

Even the banks can't risk an attack on their facilities.

Sit at home is on because of no confidence in Nigeria police.
the police you killed and ate their flesh? Lmao

Y'all are like American black people. You burn down facilities, kill and hate the cops and then need them when u are in danger. Lol. Shut has hit the fan dude y'all gonna be sitting at home for a long ass while
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by TheFreshVanilla: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Y'all wasting your time and killing yourselves over nothing. You want Biafra but you don't want to go to war. Dey play.
OloYeOfEgbE:

Then shut up your mouth and pass..Atleast on Mondays we don't buy your outrageous fuel for that amount.. you can wail all you want..

Government beneficiaries face front oooo.. why you dey cry ontop nsala day.. Na wa
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by TheFreshVanilla: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nothing but wasted effort. No effect on Nigeria's economy.
forerunner022:
I lost my job because of this useless sit-at-home that has not yielded any meaningful result. Sit-at-home is killing the South -East economy gradually and some think it is funny.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Landmine1: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
It's obvious the south east people are enjoying this sit at home

They like it . I was in Owerri month ago and I experienced this sit at home first hand . During the morning of Monday, you see the youths sitted outside in large numbers drinking and catching fun.

They just like it if you ask me
who wouldn’t? You get Monday Off for free? Stupidity is working for the government and putting yourself at risk to work on mondays , yet they pay you minimum wage.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Nyanabo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
It's obvious they like the status quo.. Bring onto themselves untold hardship which they would later blame the government for. Do you how much billions the 5 states in the region loses every sit at home day?

They claim to be wise, yet in the folly the bring destruction to themselves.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by yahmohy27: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
OVB123:
No stand up oo,abeg sit forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos / Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer / Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.