Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman (66860 Views)

Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Even your oga's newspaper has condemned the Buhari Administration as a disaster and this story is from 2022 when your beloved illiterate daura dull.ard was still in Aso Rock.
Una mumu never do?

lhordspy:
Immediately i saw the headline. I knew this is definitely from sahara reporter for sure.

Sahara reporter with its gossip-like sensational news. No concrete proof or tangible evidence. Just hearsay and gossips from nonexistent anonymous source.

The 'country is sick crew ' are ready to feast.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by tnerro1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Aunty, just tell us you continued from where u stopped
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Immediately i saw the headline. I knew this is definitely from sahara reporter for sure.

Sahara reporter with its gossip-like sensational news. No concrete proof or tangible evidence. Just hearsay and gossips from nonexistent anonymous source.

Defender of the country

Well done!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Hopiye001: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
smiley

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by BrotherFolake: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:
There's nothing sweeter than banging a:

1. Pretty virgin Fulani Muslim girl as a southern Christian.

2. Pretty female army, Navy or air force personnel as an NYSC member.

3. Pretty female police officer as a civilian with no strings attached.

4. Pretty class representative who scolds you for not being serious.

In the first scenario you risk being decapitated. In the second experience, you're making someone who punishes others of status moan and beg you.

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇
I've experienced number 1,2 and 4.

With the useful information from Sahara Reporters, I'll achieve number 3 soon.
😎

Just imagine

To slap someone dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Image123(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
JetStar:

You're senseless. You lack understanding. You sound like, it's not good to shout when you're under severe pain, but it's a taboo to try ease your pain through any means.

Are you a prostitute? Is any of your family member one? Would you like your child to be one? You sound like i touched your nerve.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by detectivejones: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Like someone stated above 'ashewo na ashewo' do not use non payment of salary as an excuse if its not you you'd not stoop that low even if you're jobless. My 2kobo
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by BrotherFolake: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
😎

You can never take away whoring from an Olosho.

Olosho always shows her true identity wherever she finds herself.

Olosho is an Olosho, always Olosho and remains Olosho.

If only Men could be like me undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by teejay29(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
Any news from Sahara reporters, believe them at your own risk
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Is the country outrightly not sick 🤔
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by bashlek(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Redoil:
Tinubu once opposed subsidy removal during GEJ administration when cost of living was relatively cheap. His party is in government for the past eight years and they didn't build any refinery. The masses will suffer it the more now his party has removed subsidy in the midst of suffering.
'
Same way when the past regime of President Goodluck Jonathan wanted to remove and rid Nigeria of this economic monster 13 years ago, but all you demons in the APC vehemently opposed him only to perpetuate the same fraudulent fuel subsidy then lied of removing it again and again. Bunch of fucktards and retards.

and as for EMILOKAN AND THOSE APC EVIL ONLINE MINIONS carry your broom go filling station and shout emilokan and see the amount of biscuit that will fill your jerrycan

You better continue to be hiding under bed because of UGM and IPOB…. What do you know…Ode !
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Fearyourcreator: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Redoil:
Tinubu once opposed subsidy removal during GEJ administration when cost of living was relatively cheap. His party is in government for the past eight years and they didn't build any refinery. The masses will suffer it the more now his party has removed subsidy in the midst of suffering.
'
Same way when the past regime of President Goodluck Jonathan wanted to remove and rid Nigeria of this economic monster 13 years ago, but all you demons in the APC vehemently opposed him only to perpetuate the same fraudulent fuel subsidy then lied of removing it again and again. Bunch of fucktards and retards.

and as for EMILOKAN AND THOSE APC EVIL ONLINE MINIONS carry your broom go filling station and shout emilokan and see the amount of biscuit that will fill your jerrycan
What next
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by YelloweWest: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

In the first scenario you risk being decapitated. In the second experience, you're making someone who punishes others of status moan and beg you.

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

Congratulations bro but you are mad, I hope you know this?
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Lexiskillz09: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I pity no Nigerians anymore..if you like do hook up na you sabi

Not until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Have been reading some people's comments on nairaland here regarding the removal of subsidy

I can say the tribalism in us is fully out

Imagine this same subsidy removal we all protested against in 2012 is now what some people refer as south east and south south protest in 2023

Says the one that gave 99% of their votes to their brother.

Fuel subsidy is gone. No going back
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Iceberg3: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2023

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Cromagnon: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
savcy:
This country is sick and needs healing. How can you not pay people for 7months and no one is saying anything?
cos they are all waiting for their turn to oppress others
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by achimendy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Talking as if this is the first time we're experiencing such thing in Nigeria.

All this blinded APC followers.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Allisgud: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

3. Pretty female police officer as a civilian with no strings attached. Add it to ur cv the pay is good

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Allisgud: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

3. Pretty female police officer as a civilian with no strings attached. Add it to ur cv the pay is good

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

add it to ur cv their is a vacancy for u
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by BreconHills(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
Redoil:
'

The real reason removal of subsidy has been failing since 1982 ( GEJ was not the first to advocate removal of subsidy) is the same reason it is being resisted today.

People don't trust government to honestly invest these funds in social service. It's a simple matter of trust deficit. In the1988 subsidy protests, all universities were shut and many students died.

Human being by nature have an adverse response to losses far more than they appreciate future gains; especially where they feel those gains are uncertain.

It wasn't the APC that was the enemy of subsidy. It was human nature. The APC simply weaponized it, in the same way that LP and NLC are seeking to weaponize it again.

When we introduce politics into some conversations, it hides the nature of the problem and its solution.

Modified: Typos addressed
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by ComeToJesus: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:

If you don't find the situation nauseating, then you might just be the sick one.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Allisgud: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Shebi she was there when hoodlums where escaping with ballot box, make she enjoy the results
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by YemyTemmy: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

Na the most important you skipped
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by ChiefOkporghe: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by unqombothi(f): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

Lol
How bout "pretty female warder as a prisoner"? Want to try that?
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Hauweebah: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Better change the name to nonsense reporters
lhordspy:

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by KPGGlobal: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I pity no Nigerians anymore..if you like do hook up na you sabi

Not until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Have been reading some people's comments on nairaland here regarding the removal of subsidy

I can say the tribalism in us is fully out

Imagine this same subsidy removal we all protested against in 2012 is now what some people refer as south east and south south protest in 2023

100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by JuanDeDios: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Image123:
folly. It is wrong to be owed salary but it is more wrong to prostitute your body. There are so many people in different spheres of life being owed, it is never an excuse.
The narrow prism of the religionist. Life must be so easy when the world is so black and white.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Thomasankara(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
[/color]u are a commedian😆[color=#770077]
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Nigerian Men Who Sweep The Streets Of Italy For Survival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.