Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman (66861 Views)

Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by jubrilELsudan: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
ABEG ANYBODY GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by thisisit: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
POLICE SHOULD JOIN THE UPCOMING STRIKE... TO PRESS HOME THEIR DEMAND FOR IMPROVED WELFARE.

RELYING ON EXTORTING MONIES FROM MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC IS NOT SUSTAINABLE IN THE LONG RUN.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Henix(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sorry to say this, police job in Nigeria is a cursed job. They kill people like fowls and label them criminals. An average police officer in Nigeria can even extort money from a dead

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Bacteria8: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hmmm wink
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by smalldivk111: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:
There's nothing sweeter than banging a:

1. Pretty virgin Fulani Muslim girl as a southern Christian.

2. Pretty female army, Navy or air force personnel as an NYSC member.

3. Pretty female police officer as a civilian with no strings attached.

4. Pretty class representative who scolds you for not being serious.

In the first scenario you risk being decapitated. In the second experience, you're making someone who punishes others of status moan and beg you.

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇
I've experienced number 1,2 and 4.

Only someone with a big dick can do all these do you have a big divk?
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Sikechukwu81(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

In the first scenario you risk being decapitated. In the second experience, you're making someone who punishes others of status moan and beg you.

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

Number one, two and three hits differently!

Thanks for that gentle remindergrin

I have enjoyed them in time pass
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by DrAkpamudehe: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

And this one mama go think say she born human being

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Immediately i saw the headline. I knew this is definitely from sahara reporter for sure.

Sahara reporter with its gossip-like sensational news. No concrete proof or tangible evidence. Just hearsay and gossips from nonexistent anonymous source.

The 'country is sick crew ' are ready to feast.
you people are so evil DAMN !!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Islie:
‘Now I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ Newly Recruited Nigeria Female Police Constable Laments Non-payment Of Unpaid Salaries

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/05/now-i-rely-sex-work-survive-newly-recruited-nigeria-female-police-constable-laments-non

Federal civil servant never collect may salary
That why they are selling fuel 1k

Buhari dealt with us well well

Steal everything yet have the mind to show us clean hands

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Shemadex(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I pity no Nigerians anymore..if you like do hook up na you sabi

Not until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Have been reading some people's comments on nairaland here regarding the removal of subsidy

I can say the tribalism in us is fully out

Imagine this same subsidy removal we all protested against in 2012 is now what some people refer as south east and south south protest in 2023
because we don't trust the ppl that want to remove it
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Mpanyi: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
And we supposedly had a president when all these were happening between the commission and the force
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by News30: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Watch The Soft Arrival of Peter Obi at the Thanksgiving Service of Alex Oti in Umuhia

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK980H_yBMc
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by pikechukwu6(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

Where is the cup you won??

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Monimaker22: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
savcy:
This country is sick and needs healing. How can you not pay people for 7months and no one is saying anything?

Same way lagos ministry of Education, District V is owing someone i know one year and 2months salary because of health issues, they decided not to pay her despite this a year and 2months she's has being teaching.

Something they will never do to their own kind, if Nigeria doesn't divide, more confusion in the camp of evil leaders.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Pakman: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
A hoe will always be a hoe. After all most women are mentally lazy...cannot think of any other means to make money but to use their body.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by hamtabfawaz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by savcy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Monimaker22:

Same way lagos ministry of Education, District V is owing someone i know one year and 2months salary because of health issues, they decided not to pay her despite this a year and 2months she's has being teaching.

Something they will never do to their own kind, if Nigeria doesn't divide, more confusion in the camp of evil leaders.

We need the complete story.
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by SLOVFO(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

With the useful information from Sahara Reporters, I'll achieve numbers 3 soon.

Poor boy! They slept and used you, not the other way around. You are the unfortunate one here and should be pitied.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Awise09(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Before nko? Waiting she de use survive before, no be the same ash work she take get even the recruitment?
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by sulaak(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Redoil:
Tinubu once opposed subsidy removal during GEJ administration when cost of living was relatively cheap. His party is in government for the past eight years and they didn't build any refinery. The masses will suffer it the more now his party has removed subsidy in the midst of suffering.
'
Same way when the past regime of President Goodluck Jonathan wanted to remove and rid Nigeria of this economic monster 13 years ago, but all you demons in the APC vehemently opposed him only to perpetuate the same fraudulent fuel subsidy then lied of removing it again and again. Bunch of fucktards and retards.

and as for EMILOKAN AND THOSE APC EVIL ONLINE MINIONS carry your broom go filling station and shout emilokan and see the amount of biscuit that will fill your jerrycan

Did GEJ build a single refinery in the 6 years that he was in government? GEJ spent billions on TAM without a single result and if he wasn't weak he should have removed oil subsidies. Right now Nigeria has
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by JetStar: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Image123:
folly. It is wrong to be owed salary but it is more wrong to prostitute your body. There are so many people in different spheres of life being owed, it is never an excuse.

You're senseless. You lack understanding. You sound like, it's not good to shout when you're under severe pain, but it's a taboo to try ease your pain through any means.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by MechanicMike: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Islie:
‘Now I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ Newly Recruited Nigeria Female Police Constable Laments Non-payment Of Unpaid Salaries

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/05/now-i-rely-sex-work-survive-newly-recruited-nigeria-female-police-constable-laments-non

the truth is all men prefer female sexxxc workers, prostitue or oloshos.....they give the best stress free service. I love them!!! (real talk) smiley
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

With the useful information from Sahara Reporters, I'll achieve number 3 soon.

U're sick!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Hpesoj: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me

Ikun nje ogede ikun nre di, ikun o mo pe ohun todun ni npa niyan. cheesy
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by pocom16: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
savcy:
This country is sick and needs healing. How can you not pay people for 7months and no one is saying anything?

Police officers are paid every month..
Na she knows maybe na state police
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by MatrixCircle: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
They should print money and pay salaries just like Buhari use to do. grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Benekkk: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Immediately i saw the headline. I knew this is definitely from sahara reporter for sure.

Sahara reporter with its gossip-like sensational news. No concrete proof or tangible evidence. Just hearsay and gossips from nonexistent anonymous source.

The country is very healthy. This is definitely gossip.You are very right. Don’t mind any hearsay or gossips!
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Cloudflare: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations to me🥇🏅🥇

I currently have that number 3 now on my list begging me to come and knack her toto.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by Jagabanarmy: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Islie:

Na Buhari cause it. He didn't call them to order but allow them to flex their muscles. See how Jagaban ordered DSS to vacate EFCC building immediately . Buhari's nonchalant dispositions almost destroyed his administration
Re: ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman by VULCAN(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lollz. As if you made it a habit to accept the failings of the govt before.

Mtscheww

lhordspy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Nigerian Men Who Sweep The Streets Of Italy For Survival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.