Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy (14360 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by Orissodiq: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
A once peaceful state has become a settlement of bandit. I remember when bandit attacked my estate in sokoto(tangaza LGA) in year 2019. It was the timely intervention of police and Nigerian army that saved us that day. The shootout was massive and scary. May almighty God restore peace back to the country.
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by niel63(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
37 people for not paying money they are not even seeing in the first place.

Today, I heard the touts have increased their transport levy in Lagos... even with the fuel scarcity and hardship.

Who dey whine who? The roads are scanty in urban areas... what more of the rural ones.
May their soul rest in peace. God help Nigeria.

I love my country. But dislikes their unfavorable policies and wicked politicians.
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by zinaunreal(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
And they want to remove subsidy instead of focusing on important matters
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by wonder233: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Unfortunately, even the deceased still separate politcs from their wellbeing. When its time for elections, they only know religion and tribe. But after elections, they start lamenting of hardship and death, not knowing the choices they made is what is costing them their lives. Even if you tell them, they won't believe.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by Rich4god(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Only 37
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by JooEeL(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
I just hope its not the scattered minority tribes in Sokoto. Some of you will be surprised that there are other tribes asides Hausa and Fulani that exist in Sokoto. There are people that speak the Kainji, Kamuku and Kebbe languages.

Fake bishop Kukah who hails from Sokoto is also a minority.

If the terrorists kill people that are of the likes of those who killed Deborah, then I could give no 2 flying f**ks!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by bentenny(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Warl0ck:
Make dem no dey pity this bandits.
Armies should be shooting them on sight.
The Nigerian army have been overstretched!
State and local policing is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by Chassy03: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
He don xup
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://guardian.ng/news/bandits-kill-over-30-people-for-refusing-to-pay-levy-in-sokoto/

Just imagine the level of havoc yoruba APC boys would have caused here if this had happened in the Southeast!

Now, you can't see any of them here condemning this evil.

The level of hypocrisy people exhibit in Nigeria is appalling, and unrivalled in the entire world.
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by onuman: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
RIP.
But their survivors shall still support APC.
BANDITRY is an offshoot of Boko Haram which fights to have Nigeria 🇳🇬 to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Buhari and nearly every APC member are struggling to make Nigeria 🇳🇬 become a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
To sustain the struggle is why the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria was brazenly stolen by the Buhari cabal in INEC
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by CodeTemplar: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Two poor sets of people but one group choose to kill the other over inability to pay them dues.
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
atheistandproud:
Tangaza and Gwadabawa again?

Was treated here in 2020 after a very bad scorpion sting almost scatter my leg. It was a peaceful place.

KeyWord....LEVY!..

Read to understand.
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
JooEeL:
I just hope its not the scattered minority tribes in Sokoto. Some of you will be surprised that there are other tribes asides Hausa and Fulani that exist in Sokoto. There are people that speak the Kainji, Kamuku and Kebbe languages.

Fake bishop Kukah who hails from Sokoto is also a minority.

If the terrorists kill people that are of the likes of those who killed Deborah, then I could give no 2 flying f**ks!

Na lie...

Minority still dey inside minority.... Warris all this?

Illegal Immigrants are not minorities in this obodospace.. fulanis don't own nowhere here and I really dont feel sorry for those they conquered really without resistance..

Because how can you kill people,rename their communities and live there with your own family in peace..hahahahahahaha..is it not weird to you

Just laughable
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
atheistandproud:

Was treated here in 2020 after a very bad scorpion sting almost scatter my leg. It was a peaceful place.
thank God you say 2020 now go back there for a visit
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by Alpharey: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Felabrity:
You won't hear a word from the uselèss druglord, but he was the first person to send his condolence messages to India over train crash

I still don't understand why those incompetent buhari generals are still in office

Baba won't hear. He is sleeping. What do you expect when jobless youths hand over power to a retired old man who needs his sleep like food. They think they are doing Obi and Igbos
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yet... Buhari never proscribed them as terrorists!

We actually claim that they are not anywhere as dangerous as Ipob!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by Billygee2u: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
That idio.tic woman beater where bele face corrupt FFK harl.ot can't see what's happening in the North and seek for the way to end the ethnic cleansing . Mor.on, emb.ecile always seeking for attention and looking for a soft landing in his fraud case with EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by jice(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
atheistandproud:

Gwadabawa has always been like that
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by JooEeL(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Na lie...

Minority still dey inside minority.... Warris all this?

Illegal Immigrants are not minorities in this obodospace.. fulanis don't own nowhere here and I really dont feel sorry for those they conquered really without resistance..

Because how can you kill people,rename their communities and live there with your own family in peace..hahahahahahaha..is it not weird to you

Just laughable

Lol... I agree with most of what u say
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by David160(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
They should come and blame obi too.. They said dere slave master knows the road.. Mad people
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by onuman: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Alpharey:

Baba won't hear. He is sleeping. What do you expect when jobless youths hand over power to a retired old man who needs his sleep like food. They think they are doing Obi and Igbos

The same youths who shout o BABA on seeing Buhari are being wired by hunger and diseseas left behind bu Buhari.
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by Ykc2(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Fulani people really dealt with northerners oooh they deceived them with koran today almost all the northern governors are fulani,all their emirs fulani sultan fulani,god I prefare igbo ways of life ooh all men a equal, I pity indigenous hausa people god will save them one day
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by JooEeL(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
SmartyPants:
This country is in trouble.

We have reached the stage were mass deaths are no longer shocking because it is now an everyday occurrence.

Where did we get it so wrong??

By choosing One Nigeria.

So till now, ure pretending not to know abi? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by Billygee2u: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Felabrity:
You won't hear a word from the uselèss druglord, but he was the first person to send his condolence messages to India over train crash

I still don't understand why those incompetent buhari generals are still in office
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
fineboynl:
Buhari Promax. This administration will be worst and according to buhari Nigeria will miss him.

It’s a transition from frying pan to fire.

In less than a year to this government Nigerians will start missing buhari.

Inflation never witnessed in the history of Nigeria before December.

Bag of rice will be for the rich and elite.

Even garri will nor longer be for the poor

your household will get all that your negative prayer

Tinubu has not even spend a month in office, he can't just disband those securities chiefs without getting the template of security architecture of the terrorised area, just as he won't relieved CBN gov yet

you think America became Great America in a month

killing of human anyhow will soon be a thing of the past because as a Noble accountant Tinubu understand there can't be progress in a place that there is no peace
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by SmartyPants(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
JooEeL:

By choosing One Nigeria.

So till now, ure pretending not to know abi? undecided

How did choosing one Nigeria--assuming any of us actually made such a choice, lead to killings in Sokoto?
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by Billygee2u: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
SmartyPants:
This country is in trouble.

We have reached the stage were mass deaths are no longer shocking because it is now an everyday occurrence.

Where did we get it so wrong??
Why pretending not to know?
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by SmartyPants(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Billygee2u:

Why pretending not to know?

Enlighten me sir
Re: Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy by AK481(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ipob again.
The sokoto state in igboman should calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring / EFCC Silent On Whereabouts Of Theodore Orji / South South Governors Commend President Tinubu's Coastal Highway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.