Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife (47324 Views)

Nigerian Customs Intercepts Vehicle Loaded With ₦71m Cash In Katsina State / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Roozzaay(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Killing of innocent souls in the name of rituals, robbery or whatsoever reason will not stop until government starts public execution of culprits like Adedoyin man.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by DBossNG(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
People are wicked sha!
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by MadarasBlade(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
money wey you for collect

Who don die, don die be that o

You're an evil person, you can sell all your family for money.

God forbid that i have a family member like you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by olaniyilukman(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

Exactly my point, whether Adedoyin die now or later, the judgement cannot resurrect your dead husband, you should have collected the money and move on with your life and take proper care of your children but since you have rejected the Money, I pray God comes to your assistance oh
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by countryman13: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
bhella10:
She had better keep a low profile. These guys could want to "re-visit" her. if I were her lawyer I would advise she hides her head
It's a good advice sha but God na God n ll never b man!
Justice for Timothy 4 life!
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Exactly my point, whether Adedoyin die now or later, the judgement cannot resurrect your dead husband, you should have collected the money and move on with your life and take proper care of your children but since you have rejected the Money, I pray God comes to your assistance oh
e go clear o, all those people wey dey fight for her in court, them go fit give her money? she no dey think that one at all but coz them dey pressurize her not to give in
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by isabi2lof: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thank God for justice, that's why it's good for couple to be transparent and accountable for each other . undecided
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by countryman13: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

U can take yourself there to be killed n sign an agreement that #71m b given to Ur family? Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by FireUpNow(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
If she had accepted the N71m, it would have been blood or ritual money. She should pipe low because those baddest guys can come for her. May God almighty protect and save her in Jesus name. Amen
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by highness25(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by NovusHomo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
jerryayaebi2:

Source: https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1537806-adegokes-widow-shocking-revelation-bribed-withdraw-case-husbands-murderers/

Now, go ahead and sue the murderer, his business, his son as well as all those who had anything to do with the crime.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by seunayantokun(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

So you are?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by absoluteSuccess: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
aktolly54:
so in your mind, you think getting contract has to do with writing your proposal very well? If you don't believe supernatural control the physical then you won't agree with me but one day maybe when you reach 70, you will understand how life works. Not all rich people are into ritual but if you can't have Alfa or real pastor that can be praying for you, to secure contract more than 100m will be hard.

People are going diabolical these days, not all rich people ooo but things dey sup.

If they gather rich people and ask them to be swearing whether they belong to secret cult or involved juju , na only few go dey patronize Alfa or pastor among them

Baba, age is but numbers, there are things I would love to learn from you being younger than me. But there are things I won't buy from you even if it works for you because it's not an item in my recipe for life.

First, I am not arguing supernatural don't control physical, next, my choice of the "supernatural" that control physical would not be made by someone who's completely ignorant of the "supernatural" he's alluding to.

The incredible don't become awe inspiring to me because it's called supernatural. In that wise, a blind starts leading a blind into the crater. My supernatural is not your supernatural, so we're conscious of the source of the power we carry.

I met a man who told me I needed to do "Aworo" (charm for crowd) for my product sometimes ago at Pelewura side of Jankara. He's adahunse. I said okay sir.

Now if I oblige, I will be interested in bigger things because the result will not be satisfying at one point. I will become an apprentice, I will look for a sacrificial item that at one point will require human part. Since I know how things often work out, I refuse to.

Now, do I truly needed aworo for my product? No, a lady I stumbled upon at the time who was bearly getting by employed technology to sell her stuffs online, she was in good wealth today. Don't get me wrong, what you believe may work for you.

On a final note, I don't have interest in quoting anything in billions to the federal government, I don't have to use juju to win what I have zero capacity to deliver at the injury of others who are competent and more deserving of the service.

But if there's something excellent in what I do, a friendly government will seek me out, I might enjoy their patronage during that administration alone and from there, the pastor, Alfa, woli, babalawo will get to know me and like to ask for their cut.

That's okay. If you don't give some crazy people something, their Marketers will set you up if you are too close to lowlifers.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by TheGift: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
jerryayaebi2:

Source: https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1537806-adegokes-widow-shocking-revelation-bribed-withdraw-case-husbands-murderers/

Foolish people, don't they know that murder, along with other criminal offenses are crimes against the state? She may withdraw a Civil case but not a criminal one.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Fab21: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
aktolly54:
so in your mind, you think getting contract has to do with writing your proposal very well? If you don't believe supernatural control the physical then you won't agree with me but one day maybe when you reach 70, you will understand how life works. Not all rich people are into ritual but if you can't have Alfa or real pastor that can be praying for you, to secure contract more than 100m will be hard.

People are going diabolical these days, not all rich people ooo but things dey sup.

If they gather rich people and ask them to be swearing whether they belong to secret cult or involved juju , na only few go dey patronize Alfa or pastor among them

Yes, you're right.

Basically, the spiritual controls the physical.
There's a time a particular celeb said that if one don't belong to a secret cult in Nigeria, it will be difficult for such person to succeed.

Apparently, Nigeria has gotten to a stage where people are going into daibolical acts to attain success and wealth.

Those whose wealth are pure, they still have clerics praying for them on a daily basis.

It's more intentional and spiritual that we think.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Fab21: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
I think the news said the man's money will be used to sponsor the children till their NYSC level.

Money's good but it's important that this kind of act shouldn't be encouraged.

#71M isn't a small money. But the man will continue with that wicked act if the woman have received it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Tremple8v: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
You know who fit be there next victim ? One skull miner down bro .

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by absoluteSuccess: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
A supernatural jujuman produced juju for the poor to be rich, what did he produce for himself? He is not greedy but only making the poor rich? That's Cash Messiah.

How many jujuman lives in mansion from the proceeds of producing wealth juju? Is wealth something to be ashamed of when you can use juju to create wealth?

Why would anyone be ashamed of advertising something that is praiseworthy and the end of every toil under the sun that works?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by YoungmcCoy56: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by olaniyilukman(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
e go clear o, all those people wey dey fight for her in court, them go fit give her money? she no dey think that one at all but coz them dey pressurize her not to give in
Some people think we are wicked by faulting her for not accepting the money but we are not, I believe the deed has been done and there is absolutely nothing to bring back the dead, so collect the money and move on with your life, God will eventually judge no matter what
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by seunayantokun(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
omoiyalayi:
I hope d people tha advice you not to collect the money will be around you till your old age for financial support

Money wey u for collect

Killing the man will not bring the dead back to life

I hope the judge award huge sum of money to you in addition with sentencing the man if not wetin u gain ??
What if she took the bribe and you, or your family or friend, happened to be the next victim whose blood would be mined? How do you like that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Neoteny7: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
god this, god that....why did your god allow them to murder your innocent husband in the 1st place?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by JOemmy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Her husband ghost would have haunted her till death she did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
This is Nigeria and government no send her even the court self no send her..... After judgement wetin she gain??..after one year she will cry out to Nigerians lamenting how
govt abandon her with her kids..thats when she will know l. ol
olaniyilukman:
Some people think we are wicked by faulting her for not accepting the money but we are not, I believe the deed has been done and there is absolutely nothing to bring back the dead, so collect the money and move on with your life, God will eventually judge no matter what
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Khallicopyro: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Olasyke:
71 million so he can continue mining skulls in his hotel.
I'm just imagining the kain ritual he's been doing which made him have all that properties, a private university, hotels around the world.
Imagine how many souls him don snuff out

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Glister: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

Not every1 will sell their soul or their conscience for money.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Father4all: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
She should have collected the money na. Afterall the husband won't return
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Akinomoakin021: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
okoroemeka:
I am seriously reasoning that,the dead is gone,hanging the culprit will not bring back the dead but #71 m can pay many bills,children education,even relocate to another country,those ritualist will come for her
If you really knew how money works in the spirit realm, you won’t be saying this. Wealth has wings that they can fly (Proverbs 23:5) Any money that is not meant for you might not stay long with you even if you acquire it by force or gifted to you. It can even kill you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Odebayo4010(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

Same thing will applicable to you too,then your wife will collect the money,dead brain Man
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by tayolove12(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

Will know someone like you bastard
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by MisterBanny(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I am on that already, I don lay down the necessary ground work. Body go tell am soon enough.

Very good
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by kkonsults: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
👋

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

25 Escaped Inmates Return To Correctional Centre In Edo / Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) / Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.