Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife (47306 Views)

Nigerian Customs Intercepts Vehicle Loaded With ₦71m Cash In Katsina State / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by CSTRR: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
money wey you for collect

Who don die, don die be that o
And how many would die if she did not fight for justice?

Or you think that man would stop?

People like you cannot build a decent society.

Money is your only compass.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by AfonjaScud: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
jackcanfield:
It could still be a grand set up ... I don't trust Yoruba people like that, they are always envious of rich people around them and they know how to use religion to cover face...a trait I never see in them in the 80's and 90's .... Well Karma is a bitch and it will visit all at the appropriate time.

An Ibo woman in her shoes would have collected the money with gladness.
There's no controversy about the fact that Ibos worship money. Their first God is money, then other things follow.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by DabuIIIT: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Madam you better keep quiet o.
You don't need to come out and be saying all these...not now at least
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by zeuss: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

Animal talk

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by greggng: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Every proceed of that hotel will go into the training of her kids ..she is very smart..
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by blackgold2018(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
LordIsaac:
It would pass for "blood money," had she collected it!
my thoughts too..

And that money will never be useful to you. It will be a cursed money. She was wise.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
jackcanfield:
It could still be a grand set up ... I don't trust Yoruba people like that, they are always envious of rich people around them and they know how to use religion to cover face...a trait I never see in them in the 80's and 90's .... Well Karma is a bitch and it will visit all at the appropriate time.
how is it set up
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by BennyDGreat: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
aktolly54:
if she drop the charges against adedoyin, the state will only sentence adedoyin for buried the man unlawful way. She will tell court her husband told her that she is having one kind sickness and maybe na wetin kill him. So the charges will be amended and adedoyin will be sentence to prison for like 5years or so for buried the dead without police or family know.

Assuming that happens, he can never escape God's judgement las las...chai God na ultimate Judge...nobody can run from Him
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by BennyDGreat: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
aktolly54:
so in your mind, you think getting contract has to do with writing your proposal very well? If you don't believe supernatural control the physical then you won't agree with me but one day maybe when you reach 70, you will understand how life works. Not all rich people are into ritual but if you can't have Alfa or real pastor that can be praying for you, to secure contract more than 100m will be hard.

People are going diabolical these days, not all rich people ooo but things dey sup.

If they gather rich people and ask them to be swearing whether they belong to secret cult or involved juju , na only few go dey patronize Alfa or pastor among them

100 fact
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by MrXhime(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Like I collect money for one party then vote for another party...😛she no wise... U Gerrit?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by aktolly54(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Assuming that happens, he can never escape God's judgement las las...chai God na ultimate Judge...nobody can run from Him
na only wicked wife go accept that kind money and drop the charges against her husband killer.

Adedoyin is gone, if any gov want to pardon him, he will still spend like 15yrs for prison at least. Imagine 15yrs plus his current age.

Gov can turn his death sentence to life imprisonment, another gov can free him after like 15yrs or so. But no gov will want to associate himself with his case
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by BennyDGreat: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
aktolly54:
na only wicked wife go accept that kind money and drop the charges against her husband killer.

Adedoyin is gone, if any gov want to pardon him, he will still spend like 15yrs for prison at least. Imagine 15yrs plus his current age.

Gov can turn his death sentence to life imprisonment, another gov can free him after like 15yrs or so. But no gov will want to associate himself with his case

Nobody will be able to free him. No one wants to associate with someone charged with murder. Even if he gets sick, they can't free him.

His remaining days on earth will be in jail. Hopefully he can make peace with God
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by valoking(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
I advise her to take it and secure her family future, the deceased has children to be catered for and none of us will help them here…. Think before you react if you are reading this message please for God sake
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by valoking(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
@aktolly54 ARE YOU GOING TO HELP THE WIFE TO PAY FOR THEIR BILLS? WHERE IS THE DECEASED TO CATER FOR HIS HOME NOW?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by KingPure(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
I am deeply pained by this revelation, had I known this woman personally as at the time of this "₦71m offering", I:d have told her to accept the money, and still go ahead with sending this gangs of murderers to their end. At least, no one knew they offered her anything until now.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by gr8child(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
You cannot withdraw a murder complaint. Who will answer you?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
AfonjaScud:

An Ibo woman in her shoes would have collected the money with gladness.
There's no controversy about the fact that Ibos worship money. Their first God is money, then other things follow.
Why are you ethnically profiling people, did I tell you I am Ibo .
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
GREATESTPIANIST:
how is it set up
The word is could, if someone even want to commit a heinous crime, would the person be so daft to commit it in his enterprise where all eyes can see him ...
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by AfonjaScud: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
jackcanfield:

Why are you ethnically profiling people, did I tell you I am Ibo .

You started it, didn't you ?
So, you cannot take what you dish out ?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by aktolly54(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
valoking:
@aktolly54 ARE YOU GOING TO HELP THE WIFE TO PAY FOR THEIR BILLS? WHERE IS THE DECEASED TO CATER FOR HIS HOME NOW?
oriyomi already raise money for her, at least the money can sustain her for years if manage properly. She can remarry after some years then life continue.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by aktolly54(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Nobody will be able to free him. No one wants to associate with someone charged with murder. Even if he gets sick, they can't free him.

His remaining days on earth will be in jail. Hopefully he can make peace with God

yes he will be in jail for life because no gov will sign that paper for him to be executed.

This is Nigeria, he might be free in the next 10years or so. He will just go cotonou and one Africa country that nobody will know him. If people like omisore become gov of osun state then you will know how wicked people in gov are
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by ayandee: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
omoiyalayi:
I hope d people tha advice you not to collect the money will be around you till your old age for financial support

Money wey u for collect

Killing the man will not bring the dead back to life

I hope the judge award huge sum of money to you in addition with sentencing the man if not wetin u gain ??
Now, she can bring a civil suit against the estate of Adedoyin and get money. She can sue them for millions and even establish a foundation in memory of her husband.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Peachy14: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
I just hope money will not exchange hand in the correctional center, exchanging the ritualist with innocent citizen. cool
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by DrinkWater10: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Father4all:
She should have collected the money na. Afterall the husband won't return
Would you allow your sibling to be ki//ed so you can receive money as well?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by EmperorFred: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
omoiyalayi:
I hope d people tha advice you not to collect the money will be around you till your old age for financial support

Money wey u for collect

Killing the man will not bring the dead back to life

I hope the judge award huge sum of money to you in addition with sentencing the man if not wetin u gain ??
Mumu reasoning

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

If it was an accident, I will support it but hey man, this is a deliberate murder and an attempt to buy a mother's feeling of ill done to a son. For real mothers, such money go dey taste bitter till she dies of self guilt. I hope you get it bro.

You are getting the point. The point is that the victims immediate family members lost their bread winner due to no nature causes or fault. And someone has to okay or make restitution for that. That's the point.

It's punitive per say. Ordinarily, prosecuting counsel do ask for it. Life for the survivors of the victim's estate must go and they must spend money.

The convict made they loose an opportunity to a better standard of life and living due to no fault of theirs. And someone should ordinarily pay for that.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Caseless: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Olasyke:
71 million so he can continue mining skulls in his hotel.
I'm just imagining the kain ritual he's been doing which made him have all that properties, a private university, hotels around the world.
This one must have killed thousands. But does ritual give you that kind of money? I don't think so. Maybe he's into something deeper that he does rituals to keep running.

If you see what he might have done,you'd fear him. All those jungles they keep humans for sale for other ritualists to come and buy are probably run by men like this. God just used this one(last victim) to hook him.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
AfonjaScud:

You started it, didn't you ?
So, you cannot take what you dish out ?
I wasn't profiling anybody, I was saying what I observed ...and I am not Igbo to start with, I won't want you taking your battles to them ...
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by kalufelix(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Moral of the story: Fear igbos..
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Peachy14: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
valoking:
I advise her to take it and secure her family future, the deceased has children to be catered for and none of us will help them here…. Think before you react if you are reading this message please for God sake
And without the blood money the deceased family will not survive right? Where is our conscience as human.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by pacificom: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by VULCAN(m): 12:41am On Jun 06, 2023
May your wife collect when your killers offer her!!

BigBlackPreek:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) / Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.