Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? (93276 Views)

My Laptop USB Port Stopped Working / Neatly Used Mtn Hynetflex Router With Usb Cable For Power Bank Charging.. / Like New Hp Zbook 15 Laptop For Sale With Free Anti Theft Laptop Bag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by HanisahZuwy: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
it all depends on how much you will ask for it in Nigeria VS price you will be buying it in China

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Torosk1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
I'll be your partner...I'll market them for you

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by HanisahZuwy: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Torosk1:
I'll be your partner...I'll market them for you
Where's your location?

Wow! I just logged in to nairaland and I was met with about sixty something mentions. Didn't know this thread will make front page. I've been forgotten about it.

I'll open a WhatsApp group later, when I eventually import it and other things I wish to import. I'll then add interested persons in the group. How do you all see it?

There's also a group on pre-order. If you want to order for anything ranging from home appliances, electronics, kitchen utensils, children and adults clothes, female clothes, hand bags, shoes, back to school items for children and so many others, there's a group for that. All you have to do is choose from the list of items that will be posted on the group, make your order and then your items/goods arrive in no distant time. The goods are imported from different countries.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by HanisahZuwy: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
it all depends on how much you will ask for it in Nigeria VS price you will be buying it in China
Alright. I just want to know if people will buy it if I'm able to bring it down here.

6 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Amaly: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.
I will like to be in partnership with you, I work in a federal university I think it will sell there

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by HanisahZuwy: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Amaly:

I will like to be in partnership with you, I work in a federal university I think it will sell there
Where's your location?

8 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Brownshoe: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Alright. I just want to know if people will buy it if I'm able to bring it down here.
just let it cheap too, because cheap product sell faster in Nigeria, I can market in ondo state

71 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Bouncing2(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Definitely it’s gon’ sale!..
Just be flexible on the price..

I could help market it for you smiley

10 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Osuman(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
What I have observed in Nigeria market as an entrepreneur, is you must leverage on affordability and quality, them the product is good to go.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Torosk1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where's your location?
Are you serious about it, no come dey whine me o or ask me for money because ain't got shi shi

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by truthfulperson: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
I will market it for you in kaduna

6 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by aprokopaydotng: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Any accessory that looks like something a saint will wear is a flop...don't put your money on it.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by ForG(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Which platform are you buying from?

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Got one...the bag isn't strong

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by DesChyko: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
I think it should. I've seen something like that on Jumia. Like someone suggested up there, it'll sell better in tertiary Institutions, campuses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Davoneskay(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
It is already in Nigeria. One of my students had it when I was a teacher

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
I don't understand the uSB cord part. Does the bag have solar panels that when fully charged it can charge phones and laptops.

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Louis8796: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
I am interested in this business?
HanisahZuwy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Amaly: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where's your location?
Makurdi
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Blake755: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Am thinking of importing too but i need to understand how the stuff works
Second pic my first shipment arriving soon God i don see shege

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Freelancerr(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
You never know until you try.

6 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by majorgr: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Now adays most bags have that, you can get it in any shop too that sells bags, I got a back bag in lagos 2 years ago and it has it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by AVECDEO: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
I'll affiliate marketing for you whenever you import in Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by kaysy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
KAYSY Autos & Clearing Agents LTD

Do you need a Clearing Agent to clear your vehicle at Tincan Island Port? WhatsApp us @ 08024102554. Check out my other works at www.theclearingagent.com

We also help clients to buy vehicles from Copart USA, The biggest USA vehicle auction website. If you're a car dealer or a one-off buyer, we can help you bid, buy, ship and clear.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Egoat(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
This bag has been in Lagos market since 2021 that I know about it o. Then it used to be 7,500 (the first I bought) but can't tell how much it's sold now.
Important notice, bag doesn't last. The material is so soft and could tear at any time. I used mine for about two months. You would think someone tore it with blade after the few weeks.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Go for something else.

Let's partner in whatever you importing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by HanisahZuwy: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
ForG:

Which platform are you buying from?
Platform? How? I don't get you please.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by HanisahZuwy: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Brownshoe:
just let it cheap too, because cheap product sell faster in Nigeria, I can market in ondo state
How cheap? What price do you think is good or fair enough for the laptop bag above?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by HanisahZuwy: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bouncing2:
Definitely it’s gon’ sale!..
Just be flexible on the price..

I could help market it for you smiley
How cheap? What price do you think is good or fair enough for the laptop bag above?

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by HanisahZuwy: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Torosk1:
Are you serious about it, no come dey whine me o or ask me for money because ain't got shi shi
How? I don't get. It has nothing to do with money. Does it?

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by HanisahZuwy: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
truthfulperson:
I will market it for you in kaduna
Alright. I'll notify you all when it finally arrives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

USA Used HP Folio 9470m Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format / USA Used HP Elite Book 1040 Core I7 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.