Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? (93308 Views)

My Laptop USB Port Stopped Working / Neatly Used Mtn Hynetflex Router With Usb Cable For Power Bank Charging.. / Like New Hp Zbook 15 Laptop For Sale With Free Anti Theft Laptop Bag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Moris4(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
I think it's a good idea. I would like to partner with you. My base is calabar...
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Moris4(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Am into digital marketing. Whatsapp me +2348179241556.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where's your location?

Let's partner up

I'm in University of Benin...

I'm certain it will sell here
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Ademascot: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
It's already in Nigeria market, infact I have 1.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Blake755: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
millionboi2:
please I need that of ontsha.
I will find for you
I cleared this one yesterday

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Blake755: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
millionboi2:
please which shipping do you usedz?
Air shipping but my next shipment should be with sea cuz i want to buy bulk goods
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by 4Kemzy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
This will bring bumper sales in Akwa Ibom. Let me market it in Akwa Ibom
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by benqo01(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
4Kemzy:
This will bring bumper sales in Akwa Ibom. Let me market it in Akwa Ibom

I stay here in Uyo,do you think it will yield in good profit?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Holuwatomi: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Will love to partner with u.
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by popcykaylah(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
E don dey Julia since 3years ago
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by benqo01(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
I STAY CURRENTLY IN UYO, ALTHOUGH I JUST PLACED MY FIRST ORDER ON ALIEXPRESS LAST WEEK
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Draslo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
yankison:

Can you help me buy huawei mate20 pro phone replacement screen pls
How many are you looking to buy?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by drphantom: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
Personally, I would advise that you try to find something more innovative with a better unique selling point and value proposition to import and sell.

There are many of these already in the market. "What makes this one different?" is the question potential buyers will ask themselves. I have 3 of these myself.

Neither are they new. It's old tech. I got my first one over 5 years ago.

You could try underselling the current market but price wars often lead to severely reduced margins for all sellers so I don't recommend it.

I suggest a different approach: try to find what people NEED right now. Work from there and your potential for success is higher.

HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Coollyd(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
I can market it for you. Contact me 08025975545
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Olosu0353(f): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Chat me ,let me buy in wholesales or be your distributor. 07065384737.i have already steady market for it.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by MozartBethoven: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
How much are you planning to sell them, l am interested. Location is Asaba
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by bigiyaro(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
It will sale as long as it is IMPORTED. Even if you import shit, it will sale as long as it has made outside nigeria tag.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Well techies will like it.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Farid24224(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Blake755:
Am thinking of importing too but i need to understand how the stuff works
Second pic my first shipment arriving soon God i don see shege

How much is the bag?? Does it work like a solar panel?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Temiay(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
07031003761, just add my no immediately you open the WhatsApp group

Wow! I just logged in to nairaland and I was met with about sixty something mentions. Didn't know this thread will make front page. I've been forgotten about it.

I'll open a WhatsApp group later, when I eventually import it and other things I wish to import. I'll then add interested persons in the group. How do you all see it?

There's also a group on pre-order. If you want to order for anything ranging from home appliances, electronics, kitchen utensils, children and adults clothes, female clothes, hand bags, shoes, back to school items for children and so many others, there's a group for that. All you have to do is choose from the list of items that will be posted on the group, make your order and then your items/goods arrive in no distant time. The goods are imported from different countries. [/quote]
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Oceanjagaban: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
I for like make you import one better olosho from UK for me...how much ?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Blake755:

I will find for you
I cleared this one yesterday
your WhatsApp number please
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by DangoteAlhaji: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I'll market here in Osun State, just don't be too hash on the price , leverage on quantity and turnover.

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by SonofGod231: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Please,we are faced with security challenges right now...Go for self defense gadgets like pepper sprays,shun guns,beam flashlights,tasers etc...I use to have a box set of these I came in with but since donkey years i haven't gotten any...Even if it's just a keyholding pepper spray can that lasts for 8hrs,it would be too cool.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by DangoteAlhaji: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Add me on WhatsApp 08066473824

Based in Osun ,one of the states with highest number of higher institutions .... As wholesale buyer or distributor..... Think of food warmer that can last 24hrs too
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Don't be received, it doesn't charge your phone like you see in the advert picture. I have use the bag before.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Archtype(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
This kind of bag has been in Nigeria here, I am telling you the fact
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Ebonygeek(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

In my opinion, importing bags like these to sell would be a bad idea because 1) we already have bags that can carry our laptops here and 2) carrying a bag that looks like it actually contains a laptop might attract criminals to you in this day and age. I think you should go for something else. I know I wouldn't buy it
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by olaodun: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
it depends on the cost but why not import the laptop itself instead of the bag this economy people are wiser
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Cassandraloius: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Beautiful. God bless your hustle.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by yubeebaby: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Location is Uyo
Let's do business
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Mrkindness: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Torosk1:
Are you serious about it, no come dey whine me o or ask me for money because ain't got shi shi
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

USA Used HP Folio 9470m Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format / USA Used HP Elite Book 1040 Core I7 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.