Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? - Computers (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? (93295 Views)

My Laptop USB Port Stopped Working / Neatly Used Mtn Hynetflex Router With Usb Cable For Power Bank Charging.. / Like New Hp Zbook 15 Laptop For Sale With Free Anti Theft Laptop Bag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by ken045501: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
They there they ask questions make another person first you import am
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Dogshow(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Alright. I'll notify you all when it finally arrives.
I'm ready to market it for you. Based in Ota, Ogun State. You can kindly send me an sms on 08123717497. Thanks.

P.S- I'm a digital marketer..
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by MyPeopleInfo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
No doubt in it’s fast sales in Nigeria. It must be powered by solar which will save users stress and time.
I’m a digital marker based in Osun, I would be interested to be your sales rep in Osun.
You can connect with me through:
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Is d bag powerbank?? I don't get it
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Marchpro(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Please I'm in Lagos I love to market it for you in lagos
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Medley02(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?

You can always run a test ads on Facebook to know if it will sell or not
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Marchpro(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
09031769988 let do business
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by yankison(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Draslo:

I'm a Platinum buyer on Alibaba. I do procurement for people at a discounted rate

Can you help me buy huawei mate20 pro phone replacement screen pls
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Fizzymike1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I want to be your marketer.
It will surely sell

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by chukwudiology(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
From the comments am seeing here, it's already selling. Just create a WhatsApp group on this and post here for those interested in the business
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by TriCee: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
It's been imported before, nothing new. I have one of it already. The durability of that USB port is poor.
But the portability of that pack should sell it more.
Good luck. Market it vigorously when you eventually import it. It didn't sell much last time out because of the high price tag.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Slido: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
It's already in the market.i have one
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by eazyjay4(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
I will market it for you benue and Abuja. If the price is reasonable. I have other designs of it in my shop.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by mohammadyusuf66(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
I will market it for you in Kaduna and kano
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Zealag(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
It's already in Nigeria,saw it in Lagos last year
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by SOZINN: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
My advice is that you should market it first before you start importing, see how many requests you get, know the demand rate before you import. Use social media market, pay Facebook small money for them to promote it for you.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Famousac: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yes it will sell and I will like to market for you in the north
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Vecta5: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Run a simple advert on Facebook or Google for 3 - 5 days and see the response...
That's how we test the market.

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by chaberry(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I sells school bags different type and I base in Kainji, Niger state, and will be glad to market them for you

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by nihinlade(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Oga, you don't know Nigeria. This product don full market already. One of my boys, a soon to be computer scientist was telling me about it as at last year!
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by chaberry(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I sells school bag of all types and I base in Kainji, Niger state, and will be glad to market them for you
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by fijihems: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
My suggestion and advice is that everything can sell in Nigeria, but as a new product you have to create awareness and apply aggressive marketing strategies.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Emeka71(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
it all depends on how much you will ask for it in Nigeria VS price you will be buying it in China
So right.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by ofexpryz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I need quality backpack myself if u have it not all this nylon I see every where sha.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by RPG2020(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=Torosk1 post=123592437]Are you serious about it, no come dey whine me o or ask me for money because ain't got shi shi[/quoote]

Use what you have to get what you want grin
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by kenodrill: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
ABA boys are waiting for you
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by ghettochild(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Why is this just getting to FP since June 8?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Jydo2000: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
My place can be a great market place for sales.
But provided the bad is durable and affordable
Covenant University and The bells University of Tech are both in my area in Ota where I shuttle on a daily basis.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Very nice.I will be happy to join you to market the goods.i reside in Oyo state,my shop is at Emmanuel Alayande college of Education formerly Oyo state college of Education.please,DM me 08152080886 watapp
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by ComeToJesus: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
NewSoul:
I don't understand the uSB cord part. Does the bag have solar panels that when fully charged it can charge phones and laptops.

The thing baffle me o
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by shibanbo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
I sale in vespa Lagos and computer village, i deal on laptop bags,bro listen if you're buying from China for the first time you got to be careful,start from buying in Nigeria and reselling first so you know the market and your customers needs
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Chigorkizz(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

USA Used HP Folio 9470m Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format / USA Used HP Elite Book 1040 Core I7 For Sale.