Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

No Teeth... Players Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Teeth... Players Only (1032 Views)

Nigerian Man Removes His Wife's Four Teeth After DNA Test Shows Negative / Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho / Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Teeth... Players Only by CandyOps(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
I need help, guys. This is an urgent situation

So for all my players in the house . ..

I travelled out of crazy Lagos to the East and as usual babes yapa. Left right centre

So I met this girl. She's a good 8...
She ticked all my boxes... calm personality, banging bod and hot face.

We both have a short time to stay in the East before moving to another state so we only got to see briefly after we exchanged numbers yesterday night

Now guess what.....

I noticed during our meetup last night she kept on avoiding looking at me face on. She kept her face at an angle away

I paid close attention to her face because she was a beauty to behold... then she smiled after I said something funny the I saw it!

The babe front teeth done comot finish 😭

She's missing her entire upper incisors and premolars.. like 3 or 4 tooth was nowhere to be found!

I can't be seen with a chick like that except it's going to be on incognito mode with her or get her a dentist to fix her mouth.

You see, all players know one thing - you should NEVER be caught unfresh especially when it comes to a girl you wanna put in your rotation.

Not being sexist here but hey... I didn't make the rules. So don't hate the player🤔

My problem now is how to go about it 💬

I'm confused if it's better to invest in her teeth and have her in my rotation or just go low with her.

At least the teeth issue isn't entirely a bad thing ... If you know what I mean 😉

So how would you handle this? #playersonly
Re: No Teeth... Players Only by RoadMozart(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
NA NIGHT WORK BE DAT

7 Likes

Re: No Teeth... Players Only by CandyOps(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Me and the babe suppose meet up for Imo this week because our journey aligns there. She's a good 8! I just don't know if it's too early to invest like 20k or 30k in a girl I find attracted to and intend to put in my rotation..

Or if it's a SIMP move? 🙏
Re: No Teeth... Players Only by Angrygoat: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ode
Re: No Teeth... Players Only by Westerhoffe(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Do whatever you want man… simp or no simp, redpiller or not, do whatever comes to your mind.
Help her out since you can.

2 Likes

Re: No Teeth... Players Only by KingEarnest(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
If you help her upgrade, she won't date you because she will feel she is better than you and can get a better man.

Leave her as you met her. My two cents.

3 Likes

Re: No Teeth... Players Only by CandyOps(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
KingEarnest:
If you help her upgrade, she won't date you because she will feel she is better than you and can get a better man.

Leave her as you met her. My two cents.

Lol who go lose? I lose nothing if that happens
Re: No Teeth... Players Only by CandyOps(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Do whatever you want man… simp or no simp, redpiller or not, do whatever comes to your mind.
Help her out since you can.

I think that makes sense
Re: No Teeth... Players Only by KingEarnest(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
CandyOps:

Ok
Re: No Teeth... Players Only by iInjureHerYansh: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
CandyOps:
Me and the babe suppose meet up for Imo this week because our journey aligns there. She's a good 8! I just don't know if it's too early to invest like 20k or 30k in a girl I find attracted to and intend to put in my rotation..

Or if it's a SIMP move? 🙏
Na 20k dem dey use fix teeth? cheesy
Let's start from there
Re: No Teeth... Players Only by kelspinall(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
bro you funny

1 Like

Re: No Teeth... Players Only by CandyOps(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Na 20k dem dey use fix teeth? cheesy
Let's start from there

E go cost pass like that abi?
Re: No Teeth... Players Only by Abolodje: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
You get money and to spend am dey scratch you for body so spend am, fix the teeth for her but e sure me die say una no fit last for long.
But the game is the game.

2 Likes

Re: No Teeth... Players Only by IceColdVeins(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
CandyOps:
I need help, guys. This is an urgent situation .

Not being sexist here but hey... I didn't make the rules. So don't hate the player🤔

My problem now is how to go about it 💬

I'm confused if it's better to invest in her teeth and have her in my rotation or just go low with her.

At least the teeth issue isn't entirely a bad thing cos it has a big advantage when giving head.... If you know what I mean 😉

So how would you handle this? #playersonly
As a certified player.

Teeth or no teeth, I’ll give her a fake sense of comfort just to bang her first before any further discussion.
Then observe her loyalty and composure for a short time, if satisfactory, I’ll let her know I could be of help to fix the dentition, this will earn me a few more coupons to her cookie whenever it’s needed.

I’ll then offer to loan her some money to help fix the dentition (meanwhile, I’m gifting her the money in my mind). This will be like a form of attachment so she won’t bail out on you so easily unless she has the money to refund the loan readily. And when she switches up on you finally as her self esteem has been rejuvenated, you will have the prerogative to demand for a refund. Anyhow things pan out, it’s a win for you

game is game

1 Like

Re: No Teeth... Players Only by chidiokay: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
CandyOps:

You have spoken like a true son of your father, self confidence and knowing ur worth is what seperate gamers from players
Re: No Teeth... Players Only by CandyOps(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ermmm... I'm not so sure my love abi lust is as strong as the bill for her teeth job.

See wetin my dentist tell me, "70k for one tooth"

So for 3 teeth na like 210k. I think we have to go incognito with her, my guy.

Eeyaa it's so sad. So she's just gonna walk around wif no teeth all day and nobody cares? 😞

And there's no way on earth I'm finna spend that on a babe I just met.

I guess I have to go along with a black polythene bag wey I go use cover the face as we dey blow because she fit wan moan come open mouth I go just burst laff.

1 Like

Re: No Teeth... Players Only by EricBloodAxe: 5:20am On Jun 07, 2023
A bitch wit no front teeths? How did DT happen? Was it a sucker punch to d face or wat? This is a horror story, I'll advise doggystyle when fvcking. Except u got a strong stomach undecided

1 Like

Re: No Teeth... Players Only by Okoroawusa: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2023
Do you want to marry her? If your interest is short term...do and give chance make another person do...no time
Re: No Teeth... Players Only by CandyOps(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Do you want to marry her? If your interest is short term...do and give chance make another person do...no time

Me I no wan dey do short term much again. Man no be boy again besides I suppose done drop 1 or 2 by now

I'll watch her and take it slow like someone suggested
Re: No Teeth... Players Only by CandyOps(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
EricBloodAxe:
A bitch wit no front teeths? How did DT happen? Was it a sucker punch to d face or wat? This is a horror story, I'll advise doggystyle when fvcking. Except u got a strong stomach undecided

Lol this one teeth na 3 comot. The girl I'm talking about loose like 4 lol

(1) (Reply)

Update On Infolenka Post About Sexualized Underaged Girl / Unfortunate Sunday Morning / Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.