Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office (66849 Views)

Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by MrAgbako: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Rayban25:

You cant even turn around Lagos that is a slum it's now Nigeria you want to change🤡🤡
Omo ofo stop quoting me multiple times ipob drunkard🐷😂

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Yomit71(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
When will the first daughter and first son step in to their offices
The day you get sense grin grin shocked grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
MrAgbako:
Omo ofo stop quoting me multiple times ipob drunkard🐷😂

Instead of you to stop using glo you dey complain say I dey quote you multiple times😂
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by DrMuzungu(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
What OFFICE?! What is the purpose of her so called OFFICE? How much money exactly is being spent every year on that OFFICE? How do people of Nigeria benefit from the existence of that OFFICE?

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by CursedOsuPigs: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Desperate olosho

You claim to be a pastor but you dine and wine with a drug Barron of a husband

God is indeed merciful

She carry toto give to Jagaban, a better person who has now become president of the largest black nation in the world. The piggy riffraff that sired you fvcked a mad man, a stinking one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by MrAgbako: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Rayban25:

Instead of you to stop using glo you dey complain say I dey quote you multiple times😂
I like this ipob guy. U know how to take pain well😂
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by AdesegunSanni89: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Desperate olosho

God is indeed merciful

A Pastor & mom that can’t teach her kids morals has failed as a mom

Your daughter is busy doing hookup in UK👇👇
Chai see bitterness. At least Remi do olosho and became First Lady. Wetin you own mother achieve with the olosho wey she dey do?

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by XAUBulls: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by notttty(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Desperate olosho

God is indeed merciful

Is that your mothers name? What’s olosho or are you referring to your sisters and aunt? Just asking for the same minds out here

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by dyera(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Desperate olosho

God is indeed merciful

Hookup in UK? The Pa and ma Tinubu no dey give her money? Abi did they disown her?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by BabaRamota1980: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:
Headache!

The National association of pharmacist just released a publication about the high rate at which people have been consuming pain relievers after the just concluded election.

Statistics showed that sale in South-East has skyrocketed to over 300%, with people even using pain relievers as seasoning and sweeteners

grin grin grin grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Abbey117(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Desperate olosho

God is indeed merciful

This is the most senseless post I've ever come across on this platform.

Let God be the judge bro.

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Carry politician's problem on your head and get high bp. Person wey no send me or you.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by IbadeHQ: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
taylor88:
Desperate olosho

God is indeed merciful

Why are you so obsessed with City boy and his family.

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by 007lss: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
CloudWalker:

yes but in ibo only lands
lol
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Same way she is gonna step out soon

you're a disgrace to your fellow smoker, stop making people see you smokers as a clown

typing gibberish with emotions, you ain't and will never be a real niggar

you're a mere pússy ass nigga

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Akungitit: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
The first educated First Lady in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
OAFMods:
Ipob n Obidaftis go wan die

Nobody is dying. But all of you go to same market
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Typing: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Expereince:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank

Scammer

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by sreamsense: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The office of first lady is as useless as P in psychology tongue
Are you sure? You are wrong because that "p" in office of first lady can only remain silent/useless to EFCC because there is no physical office to hold responsible for financial scandal neither will anybody remember to raise petition on behalf of office of first lady. However, this office you are seeing here can gathered billions that is difficult for EFCC to trace
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by COMPAQ(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Coolgent(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
This women will try to supersede the Presidential power
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Ihateheadslamer: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hence the reason why I said the office of the first lady is as useless as P in psychology
sreamsense:

Are you sure? You are wrong because that "p" in office of first lady can only remain silent/useless to EFCC because there is no physical office to hold responsible for financial scandal neither will anybody remember to raise petition on behalf of office of first lady. However, this office you are seeing here can gathered billions that is difficult for EFCC to trace
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Same way she is gonna step out soon

Damnnn niggar, u in sifia pains niggar. Let me remind u niggar, she not gonna step out until after 8 years nigggggaaaaaarrrrrrr grin

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Emola12(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
OAFMods:
you are just crying as if she is not your own first lady why are you people so daft like dis self heaven dey fall you think say nah only one person head? Ori gbogbo yin ti daru patapata walahitalahi
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The office of first lady is as useless as P in psychology tongue
In your nonentity delusions Abi?
I
U think say we still dey Buharì regime grin grin grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Ihateheadslamer: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
The only reason why I bow for buhari was reducing the office of the first lady to the other room during his tenure tongue
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

In your nonentity delusions Abi?
I
U think say we still dey Buharì regime grin grin grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by goodheart01: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:
Headache!

The National association of pharmacist just released a publication about the high rate at which people have been consuming pain relievers after the just concluded election.

Statistics showed that sale in South-East has skyrocketed to over 300%, with people even using pain relievers as seasoning and sweeteners

Helinues... have sense for once

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by goodheart01: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
OAFMods:

Die because of an unconstitutional office? U APC goons are so daft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.