Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office (66843 Views)

Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by AfonjaPriest: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Expereince:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angel, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial crminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
The Law doesn't recognize First Lady's office...they are just figure
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Lincton: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2023
God be with you our mother, mother of the nation. God be with my President, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by mywells: 12:47am On Jun 06, 2023
Our problem in Naija is letter B; Buhari, Bobrisky, Boko haram, BBN, Blessing CEO, Bet Naija, and finally Bola Tinubu
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by mywells: 12:50am On Jun 06, 2023
But she Belongs to the kitchen. Oti gbon just.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Thomasankara(m): 1:12am On Jun 06, 2023
[/color]what's University of Ife😦😦😦[color=#770077]
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Starhearts: 3:03am On Jun 06, 2023
Obidient crew no go like diz

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by phabulux: 3:20am On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The office of first lady is as useless as P in psychology tongue

Awon were!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by seeyounow2: 4:23am On Jun 06, 2023
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by GradExams: 4:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Interesting
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Obaman12: 5:19am On Jun 06, 2023
ManirBK:
Our super first lady
God bless your Husband our President Tinubu,
God bless Nigeria

And bless us seeking job recommendation letters from her, Amen!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Ifogift007: 5:33am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Headache!

The National association of pharmacist just released a publication about the high rate at which people have been consuming pain relievers after the just concluded election.

Statistics showed that sale in South-East has skyrocketed to over 300%, with people even using pain relievers as seasoning and sweeteners
Without mentioning the richest tribe in Nigeria u can't have an erection

Impotent man..

Spits
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by HacheNoire: 5:37am On Jun 06, 2023
Ifogift007:
Without mentioning the richest tribe in Nigeria u can't have an erection

Impotent man..

Spits

Deal with it!

No one gives a flying fvck about your opinion!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Hotwest: 5:45am On Jun 06, 2023
Tflex01:
I love this woman scatter!
Try toast am
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Ifogift007: 6:00am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Deal with it!

No one gives a flying fvck about your opinion!
Son they do that's why they are all shaking now d matter is in court

The stolen mandate must be returned

In the meantime go buy ur half litre of fuel
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by HacheNoire: 6:01am On Jun 06, 2023
Ifogift007:
Son they do that's why they are all shaking now d matter is in court

The stolen mandate must be returned

In the meantime go buy ur half litre of fuel

Do you believe in the return of Christ to Earth?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Ifogift007: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Yeah I believe in d soon coming King Jesus Christ...who died for my sin's

I also believe that a certain Man is on a stolen mandate and it must be returned

I also know and believe that peter obi will rule dis nation 1 day

Hopefully you will be alive to see it that's if Fulani herdsmen spare u
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by HacheNoire: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Ifogift007:
Yeah I believe in d soon coming King Jesus Christ...who died for my sin's

I also believe that a certain Man is on a stolen mandate and it must be returned

I also know and believe that peter obi will rule dis nation 1 day

Hopefully you will be alive to see it that's if Fulani herdsmen spare u

Good!

The same way you expecting Christ, that will be the same way you will expect Peter’s mandate.

Be patient! It will come!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Ifogift007: 6:10am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Yeah I believe in Jesus Christ d soon coming King...who died for my sin's is coming back

I also know that a certain Man is on a stolen mandate which must be returned

I also know that peter obi will rule dis nation 1 day

Hopefully you will be alive to witness it
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Ihateheadslamer: 6:13am On Jun 06, 2023
Anu pam go and drink water tongue
phabulux:

Awon were!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by OAFMods: 6:53am On Jun 06, 2023
I tot you n the Pandora criminal use a different one from that those in Anambra frequentl

Dreamhighnow:

Nobody is dying. But all of you go to same market
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by ghiloman28(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2023
it only enemy of state and losers will go on strike and it can only be east region and it does not matter how long they go na thier problem
LagosFirstSon:
I hope she's also preparing for the mother of all strike that will start on Wednesday
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by OAFMods: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2023
Heaven can fall on your foolish fathers head who cares

Emola12:
you are just crying as if she is not your own first lady why are you people so daft like dis self heaven dey fall you think say nah only one person head? Ori gbogbo yin ti daru patapata walahitalahi
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by OAFMods: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2023
With how your tribesmen have been wailing to their doom ceaselessly over the Pandora criminal Peter Obi lose of the presidential election anything can be expected.

goodheart01:

Die because of an unconstitutional office? U APC goons are so daft
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Why would want to die. When your sick aged drug addict is confused with subsidy on his first day in office
OAFMods:
Ipob n Obidaftis go wan die
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by wildernessVoice: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Stolen mandate is iniquity, bribing to ascend position is iniquity, cocaine sniffing is iniquity, recruiting thugs is iniquity, thuggery to commit murder is iniquity..e.t.c.

1 Corinthians 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Mozegee: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
Any constitutional office as office of the first lady.
. There is no constitutional office for the first lady.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Igbosareuseless: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2023
presidentBAT:
Congrats Ma !
Oye Amori o !

**ARE YOU A FAN OF LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, BOLA TINUBU ?**
**.JOIN THE FANPAGE FOR RECOGNITION**
**LINK IN MY BIO**

He's the 16th President, not 20th
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by uvie66: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The office of the first lady is as useless as P in psychology tongue
... the thing weak me, I just wonder weytin them dey do there.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by leanonme82: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
I hope she's also preparing for the mother of all strike that will start on Wednesday
looks like dt has been cancelled. pele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.