Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office (66850 Views)

Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by leanonme82: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2023
juman:
The information may not be correct.

1. She was first elected as senator for Lagos Central in 2011 not 2015.
2. "Tinubu’s wife was born to an Itsekiri mother and a Yoruba
father".

I doubt the bolded.
We know her as Itsekiri woman.

na wa o. how many times are they going to tell u remi tinubu is from ogun state. why are u adamant dt shes not?

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by ebenholer2(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2023
juman:
The information may not be correct.

1. She was first elected as senator for Lagos Central in 2011 not 2015.
2. "Tinubu’s wife was born to an Itsekiri mother and a Yoruba
father".

I doubt the bolded.
We know her as Itsekiri woman.
And YOU failed to know that Itsekiris are YORUBAS just as Ijebu, EKITI etc are...
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by SPAMBOX7: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Headache!

The National association of pharmacist just released a publication about the high rate at which people have been consuming pain relievers after the just concluded election.

Statistics showed that sale in South-East has skyrocketed to over 300%, with people even using pain relievers as seasoning and sweeteners
Guy grin
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by karmaolu1(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2023
This is for women
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2023
OAFMods:
I tot you n the Pandora criminal use a different one from that those in Anambra frequentl

U see u are senseless. Anyone who talks do truth is not for obi. Idiot. And who told u im from the east. Ethnic bigot
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by OAFMods: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Judging from your claim below if you have any iota of Igbo in you may your life be destroyed before your very eye but if you do not may you excel beyond your wildest imagination

Dreamhighnow:

U see u are senseless. Anyone who talks do truth is not for obi. Idiot. And who told u im from the east. Ethnic bigot
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
OAFMods:
Judging from your claim below if you have any iota of Igbo in you may your life be destroyed before your very eye but if you do not may you excel beyond your wildest imagination

And if I'm not igbo as you CLAIM i am. May all the curses reign in your life just the way you spelt them out
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
OAFMods:

And if I'm not igbo as you CLAIM i am. May all the curses reign in your life just the way you spelt them out

I don't know why an animal like you will hate another human being God created cos of politicians
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by baba2ndey2(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
Any constitutional office as office of the first lady.
NO with capital letters
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by phabulux: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Anu pam go and drink water tongue

Christ!

Die!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by OAFMods: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
I accept the challenge

Dreamhighnow:

I don't know why an animal like you will hate another human being God created cos of politicians
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by 9jaRealist: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubus-wife-steps-into-first-ladys-office/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid

It’s functionally illiterate to write that someone “assumed the office of the First Lady”…
The wife of the President is DESIGNATED as the first lady, it is NOT an office nor position to “assume”. SMH

Otherwise, carry on. grin
>
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by merits(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office by Voltage7: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol you will only remain a miserable wailing drug addict for another 8 years. grin

cheesy
While your prostitute mother is opening her legs for street boys just to feed your miserable father grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.