Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? (1272 Views)

Some Random Jokes I Come Across Today.. / Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / Come Across This Pics Of An Old Woman In NYSC Kits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anny69:
I will make him something.

Errrmmm… Invite me when the package is ready wink
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anny69:
I will make him something.

By the way, no diaries again?
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
grin hehehehe.
Luckysbab:

Omo daada bi Shawarma cool

I'll try. smiley
Luckysbab:

Errrmmm… Invite me when the package is ready wink

Luckysbab:

By the way, no diaries again?
Yes, I'm writing offline now. Because my mum won't take things easy with me once she sees it.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anny69:
grin hehehehe.

I'll try. smiley

Yes, I'm writing offline now. Because my mum won't take things easy with me once she sees it.

Understandable. You sef try and be a ‘good girl’ online and offline.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Luckysbab:

Understandable. You sef try and be a ‘good girl’ online and offline.
grin I'm trying o.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anny69:
grin I'm trying o.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 12:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Well ,I can't remember vividly. I think I made random searches and the site popped up among the results. I was excited about the site for some time ,I later lost the excitement and deactivated. Now that I'm back due to lack of friends,I'm still trying to find the excitement again.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 12:54am On Jun 19, 2023
sirchrislatestn:
a copper in my street intruduce it to me in 2012 and since then i have be active member even becaues of nairaland i make sure each time i want to change my phone i must get a browersing or big phone so that i cant be visisting nairaland to read their gist & current news update also i have introduce more than 30 people which more than. 10 are register member today
Looks like a network marketing something lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News, George Bush / Aunt Karen / At A Doctors Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.