Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? (1271 Views)

Some Random Jokes I Come Across Today.. / Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / Come Across This Pics Of An Old Woman In NYSC Kits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
How old are you, I'm just curious?

Mmm… why do you ask?
I'm in no way posting my age here.
If you want to know, PM me.
cool
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Mmm… why do you ask?
I'm in no way posting my age here.
If you want to know, PM me.
cool
I'm just curious. Don't be shy. 😊
I'll edit your post so no one else could see it.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
I'm just curious. Don't be shy. 😊
I'll edit your post so no one else could see it.

Yeeh!
Arrgh!!
My chest!!!
cheesy

Edit, so no one can see it after 300 screenshots have been taken?

OK… how old are you?
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Yeeh!
Arrgh!!
My chest!!!
cheesy

Edit, so no one can see it after 300 screenshots have been taken?

OK… how old are you?
😂What would they use your age to do? I'm 19.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
😂What would they use your age to do? I'm 19.

It's a lie… you ain't 19.
smiley
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

It's a lie… you ain't 19.
smiley
You're right. I'm 39. undecided What about you?
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
You're right. I'm 39. undecided What about you?

You lied again…
undecided
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You lied again…
undecided
I said the truth you didn't believe me so I decided to lie. You don't have to tell me your age anymore.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You lied again…
undecided
Hope you're good? You didn't disturb my mentions today.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
Anny69:
Hope you're good? You didn't disturb my mentions today.

wink
I'm sure good…
Just got busy at somewhere with something.
kiss
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:

wink
I'm sure good…
Just got busy at somewhere with something.
kiss
Alright, great.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Anny69:
Alright, great.

smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2023
a copper in my street intruduce it to me in 2012 and since then i have be active member even becaues of nairaland i make sure each time i want to change my phone i must get a browersing or big phone so that i cant be visisting nairaland to read their gist & current news update also i have introduce more than 30 people which more than. 10 are register member today
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Anny69:
What I meant by 'no trouble' is that we haven't had any fights.
cool

Hallo
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Luckysbab:
cool

Hallo
cheesy Ẹ ku ọjọ mẹta. Did you dream of me? You remembered me today it's surprising.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Anny69:
cheesy Ẹ ku ọjọ mẹta. Did you dream of me? You remembered me today it's surprising.

cheesy cheesy grin
Naughty girl. Na today i just login again. Been on the road. E no easy to be a man. tongue
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Luckysbab:

cheesy cheesy grin
Naughty girl. Na today i just login again. Been on the road. E no easy to be a man. tongue
Oh alright. I understand. Ẹ pẹlẹ.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by MumEmdy(f): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
I love reading stories online, I stumbled on The reluctant Bride by Tiffanyj's. I kept reading it and other literatures by Ishilove as a ghost then not knowing is possible to register and become a member😂😂 that should be in 2013 or so.. I later register as a member in 2019.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Anny69:
Oh alright. I understand. Ẹ pẹlẹ.

Eseun mama. How has it been on this street?
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Luckysbab:

Eseun mama. How has it been on this street?
grin It's been wild, but I remain unruffled.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2023
Anny69:
grin It's been wild, but I remain unruffled.

Na you dey enjoy so 😃

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2023
Luckysbab:

Na you dey enjoy so 😃
Happy Father's day. 🎉
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anny69:
Happy Father's day. 🎉

embarassed
I can barely relate
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anny69:
Happy Father's day. 🎉

You made some special dishes for dad? wink
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by UngaUnga(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mimi tangu 2016 niko tu humu... Sioni hata mbongo mmoja humu wa kuchat ya kwetu nabaki kuwa mtazamaji tu ACHA nirudi kwetu... JF
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Luckysbab:

embarassed
I can barely relate
I'm wishing you in advance.
Luckysbab:

You made some special dishes for dad? wink
grin No, I didn't.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Okay then, happy mama’s day in advance too tongue
Anny69:
I'm wishing you in advance.
grin No, I didn't.
Beth why? cry
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Luckysbab:
Okay then, happy mama’s day in advance too tongue

Beth why? cry
Gracias.
No reason.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anny69:
Gracias.
No reason.

It’s not yet too late to give him a treat though. Even if it’s Indomie and eggs cheesy
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Anny69: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Luckysbab:

It’s not yet too late to give him a treat though. Even if it’s Indomie and eggs cheesy
I will make him something.
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? by Luckysbab: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anny69:
I will make him something.

Omo daada bi Shawarma cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rain,rain Go Away / Extremely Hilarious - LOL - Pafun Srikes Again In Great Britain ! / Jesus And His Golf Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.