Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting (63456 Views)

Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Divoc19(f): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2023
Asiwaju on the beat..
Y'all should sit up

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Ofunaofu: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2023
angry
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by RecentHistory: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Their dead brains need charging

E don pain this one grin

Nwa Abakaleke, no strike my dear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Anyiamaka: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Your own actions and utterances colorized it as igbo agenda especially considering the fact that most igbo people are defending and supporting the strike and the NLC.

Generally, you hate what's good for Nigeria and you like what's bad for Nigeria and you don't want to see Nigeria do good.

Is sense that expensive for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Karlman: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by OdefaGirl(f): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2023
Ajagunakin:

TUEH! WE ALL COLLECTIVELY SPIT ON YOU BACK FOR BEING A FOUL NIGERIAN

Can you point out the foul in his speech?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Ewedegubbler: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2023
why these NLC guys dey short like this ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by sportskid(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Mrkindness:
I was surprised when one Yoruba man here in Abuja open his mouth and told me that NLC are Peter Obi people that they are fighting Tinubu government for Obi. Yoruba people are unbelievable.

Although not all of them....but some of them are pathetic

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Chrismania100: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Let's wait and see if your yoruba media propaganda would prove you right.You protested during Goodluck regime,but now supporting them cos they are your tribe.You never see anything wring so far it is a yoruba man.

If an igbo man supports whoever that slayed yoruba people, you will call them children of hate.

Always play a victim card,but deep inside every average yoruba man, lies a deep hatred envy and wickedness over a God loving igbo tribe.Anytime you hear an igbo news,to kill all igbos will be hungrying you.This recent election, Just look at how yoruba burned most of igbo businesses and destroyed their properties becos of hatred and their leaders were busy supporting them.When you listen to the hate speech from people like FFK &onunuga and MC Oluomo, you will know that this people hatred are legendary from their forefathers.This is a typical example why most igbos hate yoruba back,but they will nit tell you.Tomorrow now,they will blame igbos for hating Yoruba,where as they are undisputable number one children of envy and hates.

The whole world had seen how this recent election really exposed yoruba's evil envious heart over thier fellow igbo tribe.We can all see that we did not hate igbos but yoruba does 10 times, not we hausa as we wrongly assumed.I am from middle belt but this kind of attitude wil continue to send shocking waves to our unborn children.
Sometimes, I wonder if yoruba people's hatred &envy over your fellow humanbeing are from hereditary and this hatred worsen after civil war.
Until this unecessarily hatred are being corrected, no progress will ever occur in Nigeria,quote me any where.

But, the truth stil remains that no matter how hatred all the Nigerians have over igbo tribe, it will never affect them a bit cos igbo tribes are unique tribes people are yet to accept.These people were being marginalised from time immemorial, while North has been ruling since but an average igbo man is far better than an Fulani and hausa combined together.Thats the fact.When you unjustly hate someone for nothing, God wil keep elevating him.
Why did you hate a tribe for nothing, why did you keep marginalising them after the civil war, why did you keep telling them they cannot rule Nigeria and they are 2nd citizens in their own country they help built? Wil your own tribe accept such a Morden day slavery and humiliations for years ? The last time I checked, igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that contribute greatly in any state they found themselves in, more than yoruba and hausa put together.But, out of hatred and envy,people are jealous of them for nothing. If you hate them enough not to want to accommodate them in Nigeria, why not free them,let them go their way.Tomorrow, so many of you would stil go to church and mosque to pray to your Chi.
This act to igbos is abomination & modern slavery Let's call a spade a spade,

Parachoko:

What's happening in Senegal can't happen in Nigeria

Asiwaju will rule for 8 years and hand over power to an APC member from the North in 2031.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by jaxxy(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:
We know where this is going.

We warned you

Asiwaju is your daddy.

grin

Have sense everything is a competition for u people no matter how stupid or irrational. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by OdefaGirl(f): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

E don pain this one grin

Nwa Abakaleke, no strike my dear.

Those who sees tribalism in every issue are low lives......
You can as well identify me with Calabar, I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by lapintoz: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Another one bite the dust.........

President BAT is the man jor!

And some people are hoping and watching the Election Tribunal.....

Will the outcome be any different? Make we sidon look.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by gare(f): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:
grin grin grin

Otilo... grin grin

Keyamo go and pay your fine
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by wilsonlexis: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2023
lwisee:
Igbos will not be happy with the progress so far.
They just want to shutdown the country same way they tactically cripple the economy of the SE.

E no go work grin
NLC president is a card carrying member of LP.
You just wake up and spit shit,what concerns an Igbo man with the NLC?99% of the labour force is soaked with yorubas and hausas and Igbo man runs his business and employs others,the Igbo person walks into the fuel station fill his tank and leave ,the NLC is to help you and your family get fuel at cheaper price and they have been bribed and you are here spilling your ignorance,I am in the east nobody can take away our sit at home,we use it as our weekend,we rest ,chill to prepare to make our millions for the rest of the week ,so shut up

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by GloriousGbola: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:
We know where this is going.

We warned you

Asiwaju is your daddy.

grin

As a master strategist Tinubu had already planned this out. Osho knows the ins and outs of protests and so knows how to shut them down. There is also the divide and conquer script used in 2012 and used against the medical unions.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Latakia(f): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2023
The Bible say those tribe that hate the progress of their country shall be known by the shape of their head.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by sportskid(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2023
Benwallt:
Ajaero has taken his own share n left wailing for the Wailers. Tinubu calls the shots

And this is the Nigeria of Your Dreams. Be careful what you wish for

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Omoawoke: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2023
Jagaban is a rare gem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by marlow1962(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
shocked Toks2008. The pictures above. With what I am seeing this strike will not hold Toks2008,
Marlow1962
Wertin concern me
Nlc nigga don cash out they smile like slowpoke, indirectly telling the masses "you're OYO o, me don cash out I don move"
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by RecentHistory: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Those who sees tribalism in every issue are low lives......
You can as well identify me with Calabar, I don't care.

No dey cry for here. Na Nwa Abakaleke you be.

Ajaero has seen that the main supporters of the strike are enemies of Nigeria who want to use him to fight a proxy war. He don comot hand for una madness, enter street by yourselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Olumaeme: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Your own actions and utterances colorized it as igbo agenda especially considering the fact that most igbo people are defending and supporting the strike and the NLC.

Generally, you hate what's good for Nigeria and you like what's bad for Nigeria and you don't want to see Nigeria do good.

LOL, some of you are very funny. So if a section of the country is fighting for the betterment of the people, it will be labeled ethnic.

Oya nau, make all of us dey hear am dey go.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Henryfortune(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2023
lwisee:
Igbos will not be happy with the progress so far.
They just want to shutdown the country same way they tactically cripple the economy of the SE.

E no go work grin
NLC president is a card carrying member of LP.

My dear don't mind them Now the language have changed it's now a tribal issue no longer about Nigeria take it anywhere NLC is an nother arm of LP who have strike ever helped the civil savant how about the private sector how about the innocent civilian jobless man on the street I no this strike will never hold if it was possible it would have led to the disintegration of NLC just same fate with Assuu... Sham on all you haters of this administration all you haters of progress...
now tell me who's your president? TINUBU!!!!!
SAY IT AGAIN... TINUBU now say it slowly... T..... I.... N... B.... U.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by sportskid(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2023
Latakia:
The Bible say those tribe that hate the progress of their country shall be known by the shape of their head.

Can you twist the Holy Quran like that. You insult the word of God because Christians are tolerant. Continue

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Ofemmanu1: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2023
elasticlala:

They are only postponing the inevitable….
If ya papa born you well, come out and protest tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Igwe9(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2023
some people are just dumb, Nobody is against the removal of subsidy but unjustified increase on the pump price is the bone of contention.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Latakia(f): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2023
sportskid:

Can you twist the Holy Quran like that. You insult the word of God because Christians are tolerant. Continue
The Quran also hate those that hate the progress of their country grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Mustaphaarome: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:
Shame to those painting it as lgbo agenda.

Shame on those who add ethnic color to everything they see lgbo man around.

Shame on all those lgbophobia people that know themselves already

I spit on your ignorance and naive

I dislike igbo people characters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by RecentHistory: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2023
wilsonlexis:

You just wake up and spit shit,what concerns an Igbo man with the NLC?99% of the labour force is soaked with yorubas and hausas and Igbo man runs his business and employs others,the Igbo person walks into the fuel station fill his tank and leave ,the NLC is to help you and your family get fuel at cheaper price and they have been bribed and you are here spilling your ignorance,I am in the east nobody can take away our sit at home,we use it as our weekend,we rest ,chill to prepare to make our millions for the rest of the week ,so shut up

Make millions grin
Igbo man employs others, Yorubas and Hausas are in the labour force.

Yet, no Igbo man in the list of top 7 richest Nigerians.

I dey laugh your mumu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by sportskid(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2023
Obviously this administration is going to be the Most tribalistic administration in Nigerian History. If Tinubu rules us for 8 years, I wonder if Nigeria will ever be united again. Thanks to APC

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by QualityShare: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2023
Obi must reclaim his mandate. No strike engineered by the Tinubu camp will stop him.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Praktikal100000: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2023
Mrkindness:
I was surprised when one Yoruba man here in Abuja open his mouth and told me that NLC are Peter Obi people that they are fighting Tinubu government for Obi. Yoruba people are unbelievable.
He know what the yiiibos can do ni

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.