Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting (64067 Views)

Nationwide Strike: FG, NLC Reach Agreement to suspend strike And Negotiate / Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by abiolamitodun(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2023
Benwallt:
Ajaero has taken his own share n left wailing for the Wailers. Tinubu calls the shots
Bro ...u have an eagle eye😅😅
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Roon9(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Tinubu -1
Masses -0

It's 3-0 stop removing goals abeg.

Election
Court
Subsidy
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Basic123: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2023
Mrkindness:
I was surprised when one Yoruba man here in Abuja open his mouth and told me that NLC are Peter Obi people that they are fighting Tinubu government for Obi. Yoruba people are unbelievable.
Likewise Igbo people shouting strike.

They are terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Basic123: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2023
OAFMods:
You think they are gullible they don't know there enemy just because they don't say it to your face at all times. Yorubas know their real enemy

As in!
Have you ever noticed that Igbo are now frequenting the word YORUBAS Like theyvdid for FULANIS for 8years.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by nony43(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2023
lwisee:
Igbos will not be happy with the progress so far.
They just want to shutdown the country same way they tactically cripple the economy of the SE.

E no go work grin
NLC president is a card carrying member of LP.

No problem. Fuel will be 600 and minimum wage will remain 30k . All of us go suffer am.
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by onuman: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Your own actions and utterances colorized it as igbo agenda especially considering the fact that most igbo people are defending and supporting the strike and the NLC.

Generally, you hate what's good for Nigeria and you like what's bad for Nigeria and you don't want to see Nigeria do good.

Tinubu is no good for Nigeria. Nigeria has hundreds of thousands of better presidential materials than Tinubu.
Poverty brought by Tinubu's APC is not good for Nigerians.
Nigeria has been having enough resources to make Nigerians live meaningful life.

That's what the Igbos are saying.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by tonididdy(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2023
Anything oshiomole tell that guy na e go do !
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by nony43(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:
Shame to those painting it as lgbo agenda.

Shame on those who add ethnic color to everything they see lgbo man around.

Shame on all those lgbophobia people that know themselves already

I spit on your ignorance and naive

Stop wasting your time on these lots. Minimum will still be 30k and fuel will be 600
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by nony43(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Your own actions and utterances colorized it as igbo agenda especially considering the fact that most igbo people are defending and supporting the strike and the NLC.

Generally, you hate what's good for Nigeria and you like what's bad for Nigeria and you don't want to see Nigeria do good.

What is good in buying fuel at 550 NNPC price with no explanation of were the subsidy money will be put into and minimum wage remains 30k? What is good?
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2023
marlow1962:

Wertin concern me
Nlc nigga don cash out they smile like slowpoke, indirectly telling the masses "you're OYO o, me don cash out I don move"

You don't mean it. Like how much do think they got. Me Sha am so happy because the tribunal will continue.
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by udemzyudex(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Trash. When south west NLC and North said they won't join the strike because the NLC chairman is working for LP you were blind to see thread on FP right?

What was the meaning of that nonsense,what where dey implying?
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by olisaokere(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Tinubu -1
Masses -0

and we have 96 likes to this post.some Nigerians like to suffer
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by kayode4arch: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2023
Because u are either a tribal or religious bigot, u guys never mean well for the country even for a day, always wishing the country bad. We know the country has serious issues of corruption from our leadership but must u guys always praying for the government to fail

Mrkindness:
I was surprised when one Yoruba man here in Abuja open his mouth and told me that NLC are Peter Obi people that they are fighting Tinubu government for Obi. Yoruba people are unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Benwallt(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2023
Youngpaperboy:
una no de think? no be all of us the buy the fuel expensive? cheesy Abi u still de buy for #200?

If it is sold for 1k. People will still buy so don't Kee yourself

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Benwallt(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2023
sportskid:

And this is the Nigeria of Your Dreams. Be careful what you wish for

Was he not the same person you boys was encouraging yesterday to distabilise the system.

My allegiance is somewhere else. I believe in Nigeria and the capacity of Tinubu not NLC, TUC, NNPC or other cancerous body

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by ShaqFu: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:
We know where this is going.

We warned you

Asiwaju is your daddy.
grin
You warned who and who about what exactly? I wonder why many of you always like to speak without thinking. The picture you posted doesn't say anything, yet you're screaming we warned you bla bla bla. Tssk
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Ezmans: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:
We know where this is going.

We warned you

Asiwaju is your daddy.

grin

you warn those fighting for the good of civil servants in nigeria, shame to your generation
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Poske95(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Unfortunately, they will die and their bones dry but the Igbo will live on....
What about that for truth...?!
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by ada9ja(f): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Tell me one thing that is good for Nigeria that has been implemented except Nigeria is dishing out bad things everyday and people like you are clapping for such

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Benwallt(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2023
abiolamitodun:

Bro ...u have an eagle eye😅😅

Every of their kind has price
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by candygist: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2023
richidinho:
The midnight decision peoplegrin

Inec announced presidentiaal election in the midnight when people are still sleeping

Now this, the people wont need NLC when the time is rife

Ask senegalese president

Shatap, why you no relocate go Senegal ?
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by iamdapsyj(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2023
Mrkindness:

You're even the bigger bigot here. What do you expect him to think when NLC that is supposed to be a neutral body is raising the hand of a presidential candidate for people to support and vote for before the election. Do you think people are daft?

If the president of the NLC was a Yoruba man and raised the hand of Tinubu before the election for people to support and vote for and is eventually agitating for a strike action against an Obi. You would be the first person to scream at the top of your voice that the NLC president is a bigot and even more.

You guys don't see beyond yourselves!! Chior 😆🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by lightwind(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:

The tribalist in Nigeria are still Yoruba people.
%100
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by candygist: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2023
tesppidd:
So 500 naira per litre has come to stay?

No light, No refineries?

Naija I hail.

NNPC fuel station still sell for less, mumu.
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by iamdapsyj(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
why these NLC guys dey short like this ?

Most short people dey sabi vex 😆😆
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Emdy010: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Thank you for hitting the nail on the head. And that character of theirs will make it difficult for them to win a presidential election in Nigeria. The earlier they realize this and change their attitude the better for them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by BreconHills(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Chrismania100:
Let's wait and see if your yoruba media propaganda would prove you right.You protested during Goodluck regime,but now supporting them cos they are your tribe.You never see anything wring so far it is a yoruba man.

If an igbo man supports whoever that slayed yoruba people, you will call them children of hate.

Always play a victim card,but deep inside every average yoruba man, lies a deep hatred envy and wickedness over a God loving igbo tribe.Anytime you hear an igbo news,to kill all igbos will be hungrying you.This recent election, Just look at how yoruba burned most of igbo businesses and destroyed their properties becos of hatred and their leaders were busy supporting them.When you listen to the hate speech from people like FFK &onunuga and MC Oluomo, you will know that this people hatred are legendary from their forefathers.This is a typical example why most igbos hate yoruba back,but they will nit tell you.Tomorrow now,they will blame igbos for hating Yoruba,where as they are undisputable number one children of envy and hates.

The whole world had seen how this recent election really exposed yoruba's evil envious heart over thier fellow igbo tribe.We can all see that we did not hate igbos but yoruba does 10 times, not we hausa as we wrongly assumed.I am from middle belt but this kind of attitude wil continue to send shocking waves to our unborn children.
Sometimes, I wonder if yoruba people's hatred &envy over your fellow humanbeing are from hereditary and this hatred worsen after civil war.
Until this unecessarily hatred are being corrected, no progress will ever occur in Nigeria,quote me any where.

But, the truth stil remains that no matter how hatred all the Nigerians have over igbo tribe, it will never affect them a bit cos igbo tribes are unique tribes people are yet to accept.These people were being marginalised from time immemorial, while North has been ruling since but an average igbo man is far better than an Fulani and hausa combined together.Thats the fact.When you unjustly hate someone for nothing, God wil keep elevating him.
Why did you hate a tribe for nothing, why did you keep marginalising them after the civil war, why did you keep telling them they cannot rule Nigeria and they are 2nd citizens in their own country they help built? Wil your own tribe accept such a Morden day slavery and humiliations for years ? The last time I checked, igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that contribute greatly in any state they found themselves in, more than yoruba and hausa put together.But, out of hatred and envy,people are jealous of them for nothing. If you hate them enough not to want to accommodate them in Nigeria, why not free them,let them go their way.Tomorrow, so many of you would stil go to church and mosque to pray to your Chi.
This act to igbos is abomination & modern slavery Let's call a spade a spade,

First, I don't think all Igbo have a persecution complex but you seem to speak for those who do. So I am directing my comments to you and your ilk. There is no one in Nigeria now who has time to sit down and start thinking about any ethnic group. Everyone is seeking to live out their dream, take care of their family and find meaning in life. I think you should let go of the idea that everybody is against Igbo. I do think that many Igbos weaponize this persecution complex to work hard and excel. But there must be a better reason to work hard than to show up one's perceived enemies. It seems to me that this kind of life is one spent perpetually looking at your enemies and not at what is truly possible. It is a very limited life. Step outside this country and you are a black man. No one cares where you come from.

Second, the idea of someone or some tribe being superior is extremely faulty. What makes you think that the Fulani for instance want to live like Southerners and what makes you think that Southerners have better lives? Happiness and contentment are personal and they feel completely satisfying to anyone irrespective of what others think.

Finally, when any tribe begins spouting tribal or ethnic superiority - it makes me laugh. There are as many poor and distressed people in every segment of the Nigerian population. No ethnic group can say we are all rich (financially) or we are happier. So the idea of tribal superiority is lie invented by those who can only think on a very limited scale.

I am just putting this out there. This is a nation where people stab each other because of arguments over Premiership clubs so what are we saying? For anyone who wants to succeed globally though, this type of mindset up here? When you see it? Run!
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by sucreblazing(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Lol...o ka were lara. Una be second class citizen
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by LionTiger(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Hungry looking man. No hope for the common man.
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Akumoney(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Vicdgreat556(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2023
Parachoko:

What's happening in Senegal can't happen in Nigeria

Asiwaju will rule for 8 years and hand over power to an APC member from the North in 2031.

The truth is you might not even be alive to witness it.. tho not coming to pass, all of you who don't mean well for Nigeria might not be alive to see the good Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' / Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.