Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting (63450 Views)

Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by sportskid(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2023
malware:

Then why always Igbo? They need to check themselves, there's something fundamentally wrong with that tribe. Cos even in South Africa, India, Cambodia, Thailand etc, they're all being hunted like bush meat.

The truth about the Igbos is that the see the truth ahead of most tribes. Why do you think they are the most deprived politically? Look at how bad Nigeria is today. Maybe this so called politically backwards igbos will save us. But The north and south west have vowed not to let that happen. Let the will of God be done

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by simpleseyi: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:
We know where this is going.

We warned you

Asiwaju is your daddy.

grin

Ajero was talking to his boss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Eniitankorede: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2023
Mrkindness:
I was surprised when one Yoruba man here in Abuja open his mouth and told me that NLC are Peter Obi people that they are fighting Tinubu government for Obi. Yoruba people are unbelievable.

He has told you the truth. That’s the perception of most Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Okwyjesus(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Most Nigerians cannot be wrong. NLC leadership is pro-Obi and we think the strike is politically motivated.

Point of Correction.

MOST YOURUBAs

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by obembet(f): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Your own actions and utterances colorized it as igbo agenda especially considering the fact that most igbo people are defending and supporting the strike and the NLC.

Generally, you hate what's good for Nigeria and you like what's bad for Nigeria and you don't want to see Nigeria do good.

That's true..

Let assume that obi is president today, they will still be saying na APC want scatter obi government, and obi will use all is tenure blame APC without achieving anything.

They are all praying for obi to win so that he can remove subsidy, now see how many of them are acting like a fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by kingyakos: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Your own actions and utterances colorized it as igbo agenda especially considering the fact that most igbo people are defending and supporting the strike and the NLC.

Generally, you hate what's good for Nigeria and you like what's bad for Nigeria and you don't want to see Nigeria do good.

How do you know most Igbos are defending and supporting the proposed strike and NLC, where did you get the data from, where you not one of the 2012 protestant when Johnathan pushed to remove subsidy.
Everyone is feeling the hike in transportation and commodities in the market, health bill etc.
The hardship has just started and i put it to you that the people who will be able to wage their bills without stress are the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by sportskid(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

Na hungry bloggers like carmart dey rate una Billionaires grin
Them forbid Forbes to rare una?

There is no Igbo in Nigeria today worth 1 Billion dollars. None.

That list is from Forbes ok? You can also see Wikipedia, maybe they are hungry bloggers too

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by simpleseyi: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Tinubu -1
Masses -0

Masses: 10
LP/NLC: 0

Now you know why we call him the JAGABAN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Eniitankorede: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2023
tesppidd:
So 500 naira per litre has come to stay?

No light, No refineries?

Naija I hail.

I am enjoying 20 hours/day light here in Ogun state. Nigeria is changing. See the good side always.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by simpleseyi: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:
Shame to those painting it as lgbo agenda.

Shame on those who add ethnic color to everything they see lgbo man around.

Shame on all those lgbophobia people that know themselves already

I spit on your ignorance and naive

I think it is the same shame that made you to leave cursed region come and slave in Yoruba land

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Gentew(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:

I think Igbo should check themselves, they should look inward..... Why are you the only tribe that support what is not good for the country?

1. Why did you guys support Naira confiscation policy of CBN

2. Why are you suddenly going against subsidy removal

3. Why are you supporting industrial action/strike that will make matter worse for the masses.

4. Why are you guys silent about the IPOB and Unknown gunmen ravaging your region but you are very quick to condemn our gentle Agberos that don't kill innocent citizen.

You guys should look inward and solve your problems. Nobody hates Igbo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by jude79(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2023
Tribalist are inferior humans, rumage on that
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by lolu2019: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2023
Chrismania100:
Let's wait and see if your yoruba media propaganda would prove you right.You protested during Goodluck regime,but now supporting them cos they are your tribe.You never see anything wring so far it is a yoruba man.

If an igbo man supports whoever that slayed yoruba people, you will call them children of hate.

Always play a victim card,but deep inside every average yoruba man, lies a deep hatred envy and wickedness over a God loving igbo tribe.Anytime you hear an igbo news,to kill all igbos will be hungrying you.This recent election, Just look at how yoruba burned most of igbo businesses and destroyed their properties becos of hatred and their leaders were busy supporting them.When you listen to the hate speech from people like FFK &onunuga and MC Oluomo, you will know that this people hatred are legendary from their forefathers.This is a typical example why most igbos hate yoruba back,but they will nit tell you.Tomorrow now,they will blame igbos for hating Yoruba,where as they are undisputable number one children of envy and hates.

The whole world had seen how this recent election really exposed yoruba's evil envious heart over thier fellow igbo tribe.We can all see that we did not hate igbos but yoruba does 10 times, not we hausa as we wrongly assumed.I am from middle belt but this kind of attitude wil continue to send shocking waves to our unborn children.
Sometimes, I wonder if yoruba people's hatred &envy over your fellow humanbeing are from hereditary and this hatred worsen after civil war.
Until this unecessarily hatred are being corrected, no progress will ever occur in Nigeria,quote me any where.

But, the truth stil remains that no matter how hatred all the Nigerians have over igbo tribe, it will never affect them a bit cos igbo tribes are unique tribes people are yet to accept.These people were being marginalised from time immemorial, while North has been ruling since but an average igbo man is far better than an Fulani and hausa combined together.Thats the fact.When you unjustly hate someone for nothing, God wil keep elevating him.
Why did you hate a tribe for nothing, why did you keep marginalising them after the civil war, why did you keep telling them they cannot rule Nigeria and they are 2nd citizens in their own country they help built? Wil your own tribe accept such a Morden day slavery and humiliations for years ? The last time I checked, igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that contribute greatly in any state they found themselves in, more than yoruba and hausa put together.But, out of hatred and envy,people are jealous of them for nothing. If you hate them enough not to want to accommodate them in Nigeria, why not free them,let them go their way.Tomorrow, so many of you would stil go to church and mosque to pray to your Chi.
This act to igbos is abomination & modern slavery Let's call a spade a spade,

I won't use the word "Tell", caution is a good word.caution ur people to stop saying Lagos is a no man's land.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by eleniyan2020: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2023
richidinho:
The midnight decision peoplegrin

Inec announced presidentiaal election in the midnight when people are still sleeping

Now this, the people wont need NLC when the time is rife

Ask senegalese president
na for southeast e go happen not in Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by lapintoz: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2023
You are 100% wrong !

I am yoruba and I have many igbo male and female friends and colleagues over the years. I respect and love them for their industry, intellect, sincerity, passion for progress and development. We may not always agree on issues, but their is no fragment of hate amongst us. Only mutual respect.

What you stared below is a natural fault line that is being magnified by the heat of the electoral exercise. It must go away.

I believe Obi is a better candidate, but we will hand Atiku victory because the core North would rather back Atiku 100%. A southern Tinubu for now is far better than another 8 years for Atiku. I belive Obi/Igbo's time will surely come. We all know that had Obi not joined the fray, Atiku would have been sitting pretty in the villa by now.

We cannot all agree on issues, but we have a common thread, this is our only country. We have to join hands and build it together.

Chrismania100:
Let's wait and see if your yoruba media propaganda would prove you right.You protested during Goodluck regime,but now supporting them cos they are your tribe.You never see anything wring so far it is a yoruba man.

If an igbo man supports whoever that slayed yoruba people, you will call them children of hate.

Always play a victim card,but deep inside every average yoruba man, lies a deep hatred envy and wickedness over a God loving igbo tribe.Anytime you hear an igbo news,to kill all igbos will be hungrying you.This recent election, Just look at how yoruba burned most of igbo businesses and destroyed their properties becos of hatred and their leaders were busy supporting them.When you listen to the hate speech from people like FFK &onunuga and MC Oluomo, you will know that this people hatred are legendary from their forefathers.This is a typical example why most igbos hate yoruba back,but they will nit tell you.Tomorrow now,they will blame igbos for hating Yoruba,where as they are undisputable number one children of envy and hates.

The whole world had seen how this recent election really exposed yoruba's evil envious heart over thier fellow igbo tribe.We can all see that we did not hate igbos but yoruba does 10 times, not we hausa as we wrongly assumed.I am from middle belt but this kind of attitude wil continue to send shocking waves to our unborn children.
Sometimes, I wonder if yoruba people's hatred &envy over your fellow humanbeing are from hereditary and this hatred worsen after civil war.
Until this unecessarily hatred are being corrected, no progress will ever occur in Nigeria,quote me any where.

But, the truth stil remains that no matter how hatred all the Nigerians have over igbo tribe, it will never affect them a bit cos igbo tribes are unique tribes people are yet to accept.These people were being marginalised from time immemorial, while North has been ruling since but an average igbo man is far better than an Fulani and hausa combined together.Thats the fact.When you unjustly hate someone for nothing, God wil keep elevating him.
Why did you hate a tribe for nothing, why did you keep marginalising them after the civil war, why did you keep telling them they cannot rule Nigeria and they are 2nd citizens in their own country they help built? Wil your own tribe accept such a Morden day slavery and humiliations for years ? The last time I checked, igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that contribute greatly in any state they found themselves in, more than yoruba and hausa put together.But, out of hatred and envy,people are jealous of them for nothing. If you hate them enough not to want to accommodate them in Nigeria, why not free them,let them go their way.Tomorrow, so many of you would stil go to church and mosque to pray to your Chi.
This act to igbos is abomination & modern slavery Let's call a spade a spade,

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by softsoul22(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2023
Kindly check my signature for export clearing agent and other associated services. We deal in non oil export products, e.g. manganese, iron ore, steam coal, quartz, bitumen etc.
Hardwood charcoal available for sale in commercial quantities. We do the export document and clearing. For more information, kindly check my signature.
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by RecentHistory: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2023
sportskid:

That list is from Forbes ok?

That nonsense is not from Forbes. No Igbo man is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.
Forbes estimated Arthur Eze at about 800M dollars or so.

So, my friend. Go and sit down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by kingyakos: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Most Nigerians cannot be wrong. NLC leadership is pro-Obi and we think the strike is politically motivated.

But it wasn't politically motivated in 2012
Tribal talk always comes from the anus
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by riverbird: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2023
slivertongue:

Tribalists are inferior folks

Same thing I have been saying that Yorubas are inferior cos they are most tribalistic people in this country.
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Igwe9(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

Who asked you?
Who you dey explain for?
C'mon Get out!
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by MrAgbako: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:

pained ipob ewuuuπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by ddeola: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2023
Comrade-Comrade tete-a-tete grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by BreconHills(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Tinubu -1
Masses -0

Let's not paint one group against the other. This indicates a very simplistic brain. The idea of "contra vs pro" belongs to secondary school debates not to an adult mind that is used to making sense of complexity.

We all win and lose together. No them and us.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by ttobizz(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Parachoko:

What's happening in Senegal can't happen in Nigeria

Asiwaju will rule for 8 years and hand over power to an APC member from the North in 2031.

Dont be too sure. I have seen folks like you who felt PDP was the biggest party in Africa and then went on to predict 50year reign for the party. We both know the story today.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by kayode4arch: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Shame on u brother, 😭😠😭😠
If it is not an agenda, then, what it is pls
U guys are so domb and so tribalistic. Always wishing every government to fall since Jonathan left office, why now? And u guys are expecting other tribes and region to support u for presidency abi,? Wish the government well for once abeg. We all know that corruption is in government but try and at least wish better for ur country Biko.

Okwyjesus:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by mechanics(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2023
Mrkindness:
I was surprised when one Yoruba man here in Abuja open his mouth and told me that NLC are Peter Obi people that they are fighting Tinubu government for Obi. Yoruba people are unbelievable.
Not all Yorubas will believe that, NLC is fighting for the good of civil servants and the unemployed.
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by sportskid(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

That nonsense is not from Forbes. No Igbo man is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.
Forbes estimated Arthur Eze at about 800M dollars or so.

So, my friend. Go and sit down.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth

Maybe Wikipedia will convince you
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by kayode4arch: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2023
That's it brother, all ways praying and wishing bad things for the country, why now? And they are expecting other regions and tribe to give them support for presidency. U can't be wishing bad to ur country and be expecting a good favor at the same time, u guys should at once get brain 🧠🧠🧠.

plaindealer:

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Bimpe29: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Timmi: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2023
Mrkindness:

Keep wailing Mrkindness. The man from the land of rising wailers. You will continue for the next 8-years since you refused to jump into the Atlantic Ocean nor hug a transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Youngpaperboy: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

shut up u mugu. When Tinubu, Soyinka, Femi Kuti organized occupy Nigeria protest against Goodluck Jonathan Government when he removed Subsidey Partially, did Nigerians tag it Yoruba agenda? most of you are tribalists, you know it, but ur shallow brain will deceive u that we dont know.. tueehhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.