Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt (42262 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Minimum Wage / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How is minimum wage calculated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by GetSenseNow: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
apache4:
I will still vote President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2027 to continue his good work in our Great Country Nigeria shocked

But you'll never vote for him if he was contesting for president of Yoruba land.

Dey play
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by Evolutionism: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nazgul:
The truth is over 65% of Nigerians aggressively defending their oppressors don't earn half of this figure monthly. How they choose to continually attack and fight those who geninuely want a change that would benefit them still baffles me.

It's not Ordinary.

Attain Spiritual Heights and see things Ordinary People can't see.
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by Omoikarekimire(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
oz4real83:
You want to spend 40k\month on food in today's nigeria shocked. To cook an average pot of stew and soup will cost more than a quarter of that 40k and these will last for just a few days excluding rice and eba\semo\whatever shocked. I went to a primary healthcare in Edo state about 3 weeks ago which is supposed to be the lowest form of health provider after having symptoms of malaria, I paid N300 for card, N7, 500 for three tests and N15, 500 for medication. Totally over N22, 000 for just malaria treatment shocked. This op and his chatgpt break down na trash.

Oga why should u pay 22k for malaria? You can use the following herbs and will be ok, dongoyaro leaves, lemon grass leaves, moringa leaves, male pawpaw leaves, bitter leaves, bitter kola, orange peels, mango leaves, cinchona leaves.
Boil all the leaves with water after you wash clean with water. Take 25cl of the boiled agbo three times daily. You will be fine in less than 3 days and you wont have all the hangover of malaria.
You can take fish peppersoup after 3 days. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by AntiChristian: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
ogbe88:
I don't know what is wrong with u kids, u think it's funny of the way country is going down the drain, all because u receive peanuts from your paymasters.

Old man, what year were you given birth to? If they born you well post am here!

You must have kids and grand kids to have said this!

I blame Mr Suen for giving access to ppl with no brain on this great forum.
Why not suggest a method to "Suen" to compute your IQ level?
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by membranus: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
BigMamaNaija:
Wakie wakie! This government, pay you N200,000 minimum wage... that was a nice dream. Better wake up and input N50,000 for your robot to process for you.

Human beings are supporting the government. I noticed that BMC were learners compared to the new TMC (Tinubu Media Crew). They must earn N50,000 per month for all their hard work and dedication.

E go soon red. We're just starting. smiley
I laugh my heart out. Very funny.
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by TruthHurts100: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
akingangan:
Can this work?

Here's an example list of expenses in Nigeria, assuming a hypothetical minimum wage of 200,000 Naira per month:

Accommodation: 30,000 Naira
Utilities (electricity, water, gas): 10,000 Naira
Transportation (commute, fuel, maintenance): 20,000 Naira
Food and groceries: 40,000 Naira
Healthcare (insurance, medications): 10,000 Naira
Education (tuition, books, stationery): 10,000 Naira
Communication (mobile phone, internet): 5,000 Naira
Clothing and personal care: 10,000 Naira
Savings and investments: 20,000 Naira
Miscellaneous expenses (entertainment, leisure, emergencies): 45,000 Naira

Please note that this is just a sample list and individual circumstances may vary. The expenses mentioned above should be adjusted based on personal needs, priorities, and the cost of living in your specific location within Nigeria. It's important to create a budget and allocate funds accordingly to ensure financial stability and meet your specific requirements.

I pay averagely N35k for Nepa monthly. Gas N9k, Water N4k Fuel N5k/week. If Nepa no bring like N10k / week.

Dead country.
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by shimolv: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by JuanDeDios: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
oz4real83:
You want to spend 40k\month on food in today's nigeria shocked. To cook an average pot of stew and soup will cost more than a quarter of that 40k and these will last for just a few days excluding rice and eba\semo\whatever shocked. I went to a primary healthcare in Edo state about 3 weeks ago which is supposed to be the lowest form of health provider after having symptoms of malaria, I paid N300 for card, N7, 500 for three tests and N15, 500 for medication. Totally over N22, 000 for just malaria treatment shocked. This op and his chatgpt break down na trash.
I doubt you know what a breakdown is. A TOTAL was given for the AI to work with. If you gave it N500,000 you would have seen different results.
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
apache4:
I will still vote President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2027 to continue his good work in our Great Country Nigeria shocked
I love this cool
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by Burntcoal(f): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
Where's to the and offering and other church developmental projects.... Like sowing a seed
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by Goddyrichie(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nazgul:
The truth is over 65% of Nigerians aggressively defending their oppressors don't earn half of this figure monthly. How they choose to continually attack and fight those who geninuely want a change that would benefit them still baffles me.
we’re use to suffering in Nigeria suffer no Dey tire us even if it worse more than this 10 times Nigerians strong 💪 when it comes to suffering
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by ezehy: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2023
You think Nigeria is expensive till you visit other African countries like Rwanda and the rest, increasing minimum wage to 200k is not visible because even private firm would have to implement this, where will they get the money from? When they are not making more money
Re: 200 Thousand Minimum Wage Breakdown By Chatgpt by evictor305: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
I know that side o. hmmm it's well
oz4real83:
The most annoying thing is that they don't issue receipt for any transaction you do with them. To be specific, it was oredo primary health centre along sapele road. The doctor was even defending the cost telling me that the state govt puts costs on any supply the send to the facility. I kept wondering how people with lesser resources would afford the treatment in a primary health facility with such huge cost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Lost A Job Doing The Right Thing? My Experience Doing One / What Is The Start Up Salary Of An Air Force Recruit With SSCE? / Doctors' Call Duty Bed At UDUTH Accident & Emergency Department!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.