Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) (59212 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by lexy2014: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Younghacka:
1. The Husband
2. The Wife
3. Group Photo Of The Couple

Were is their marriage certificate?
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Idaraobong5(f): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Oshe Pastor from the serpent kingdom. Na u join de snakes in holy matrimony abi
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by BackFromBalablu: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Just like that FP undecided nawa o
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Nonywendy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
princeade86:
did he tell u he want to it them?
Prince Ade it's eat not it.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Torosk1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lala right now

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na u join them grin?
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by yommen: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
princeade86:
did he tell u he want to it them?

Did you actually read the post fully?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Plight21(f): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
How did you use cutlass to kill the snake ?

You saw the snake trying to run away and you landed the cutlass on the snake?

I've heard people saying that it's not good to use cutlass to cut snake into two! I don't know how true it's.

I've used stones and plank to kill snake before.
But, cutlass? I'm amazed .. cuz snakes are very fast ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by iInjureHerYansh: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Younghacka:
My Younger Brother Was Working On The Farm Behind Our Compound When He Came Back And Told Me He Saw A Snake.

I Went Back With Him And We Killed The Baby Snake Which Might Be The Child Of This Ones I Later Beheaded.

He Could Not Continue With The Work Again So I Took Over And Continued Working.
I Was Clearing When I Saw The Husband Snake Run Out Of The Heap I Was Clearing, I Ran After It And Terminated It.

Shortly After, I Saw The Wife Under The Grass I Was Clearing, She Tried To Escape But I Was Faster, I Detached Her Head From Her Body.
I Wanted To Eat Them But My Dad Advised Me Against It So I Diced Them And Gave To Our Fish.

This Must Be A Sad Day In The Family Of Mr And Mrs Snake, Double Tragedy.
I just Deh imagine the scenario grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by JayArmaniGozman: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
OP na comrade.....,ur choice of words grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Latakia(f): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hope you didn't allow the female snake looked into your eyes before she die. I don't want you to experience what those guys went through in NAGIN.
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by alons: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
From your choice of words you just murdered a whole family and even very proud of it...
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by iInjureHerYansh: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
MrAgbako:
I love your choice of words. .
See full vawulence nahπŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Terminate, ran and detach the head, Beheaded grin
Ahswear πŸ˜‚. The guy English na it Deh sweet me
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Onewazobia(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cruelty
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by ojonwamama: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
These tiny ropes can send one to grave.

i dislike them
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by simfrost90210: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin grin na you wed dem for church?
.., how you take know say dem be husband and wife as you don finish kpai dem lyk so? Bros?
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by onuman: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Younghacka:
1. The Husband
2. The Wife

Ha ha ha.
Imagine the day you were ontop of your Mrs doing show, somebody ran ontop of both of you with a tractor.

Anyway, I hate then snakes as they are the most stupid dangerous wild animal on earth. Other brilliant and dangerous wild animals don't venture into human habitation. Stupid snake does.
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Emeka71(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Younghacka:
1. The Husband
2. The Wife
You didn't cook them ΒΏ
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Alonso91(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Weldon Mr Terminator
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Nighoacademy(f): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Younghacka:
1. The Husband
2. The Wife

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Ameboperoo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
These snakes are not venomous. the only kill rats and small reptiles
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by erai30(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Your family must be so proud of you slaying another family, you are a true warrior of your time... Olodo!
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Onucs(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Which one is husband and wife snakes again?

Ahbi, na u join them in holy matrimony🀦
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Reelmii: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
And u are happy...if their children find u come for night for revenge naw, u go say snakes a dangerous
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by MagicalConcepts: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Younghacka:
My Younger Brother Was Working On The Farm Behind Our Compound When He Came Back And Told Me He Saw A Snake.

I Went Back With Him And We Killed The Baby Snake Which Might Be The Child Of This Ones I Later Beheaded.

He Could Not Continue With The Work Again So I Took Over And Continued Working.
I Was Clearing When I Saw The Husband Snake Run Out Of The Heap I Was Clearing, I Ran After It And Terminated It.

Shortly After, I Saw The Wife Under The Grass I Was Clearing, She Tried To Escape But I Was Faster, I Detached Her Head From Her Body.
I Wanted To Eat Them But My Dad Advised Me Against It So I Diced Them And Gave To Our Fish.

This Must Be A Sad Day In The Family Of Mr And Mrs Snake, Double Tragedy.
Ah, you v ended their love story. I wan cry but water no dey my eyes.
No let mods see am. They love snakes 🐍
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by dondodo: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Loke and share if you believe obi is coming
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by sen5050: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
JESUS, HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW THE HUSBAND SNAKE AND WIFE........... CHAIII NAIRA PIFUL THEN WHAT HAPPEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.