Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) (59221 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Anny69: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
currency10:
Wow ! how did you know all this characteristic these.?
Ask the guy I quoted.
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
Interesting.
My dear, nature can be brutal.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by patorial(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
princeade86:
did he tell u he want to it them?

Try dey read sha.

He wanted to eat the snake, but was adviced against it by his Pop
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Machinegun91(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
This is gobe de nisa
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Emyogalanya: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Younghacka:
1. The Husband
2. The Wife
3. Group Photo Of The Couple
you killed a couple
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Melagros(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Blakjewelry:
How did op know they are married
Jewellery help me ask am again
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by ukaface(f): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
God please
May I never use my eyes to see snake in this life
Amen
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2023
You destroyed their habitat and still terminated them. You are a terrorist.
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Holav(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin grin
Princepioneer:
Only you terminate, behead and detached... shocked shocked shocked.
You fit kill person ooooo grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by ItsmeF: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Younghacka:
My Younger Brother Was Working On The Farm Behind Our Compound When He Came Back And Told Me He Saw A Snake.

I Went Back With Him And We Killed The Baby Snake Which Might Be The Child Of This Ones I Later Beheaded.

He Could Not Continue With The Work Again So I Took Over And Continued Working.
I Was Clearing When I Saw The Husband Snake Run Out Of The Heap I Was Clearing, I Ran After It And Terminated It.

Shortly After, I Saw The Wife Under The Grass I Was Clearing, She Tried To Escape But I Was Faster, I Detached Her Head From Her Body.
I Wanted To Eat Them But My Dad Advised Me Against It So I Diced Them And Gave To Our Fish.

This Must Be A Sad Day In The Family Of Mr And Mrs Snake, Double Tragedy.

You see that snake, its black mamba. Seriously poisonous. One of the most deadliest snakes in Africa. Thank God it didn't bite you. The fangs still has poison o. Next time you bury the head
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Younghacka(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
ItsmeF:

You see that snake, its black mamba. Seriously poisonous. One of the most deadliest snakes in Africa. Thank God it didn't bite you. The fangs still has poison o. Next time you bury the head
I Did, Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident / Can This Happen In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.