Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) (59220 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Princepioneer(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Only you terminate, behead and detached... shocked shocked shocked.
You fit kill person ooooo grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Meedon: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Man cruelty against animals. Animal activist should take this up.
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by slowice(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
First glance I thought the snake killed husband and wife grin wahala

You Don become hero for your mind because you kill rat snake grin
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Enemyofpeace: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wicked man. Pray that their children and ground childrens do not come for you for vengeance
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by oyoofong(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Chop am naa!!
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by CreamyPatty24: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
You made me laugh with your choice of words cheesy
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na you wed the snakes...??! tongue
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Traplord09: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
I will call my lawyer.......

Mandate most give access ♿ account what happened to the snake 🐍... ....
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by drezzyx(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Snake slayer I greet you ooo
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by detectivejones: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
This is so funny grin
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Anny69: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:
Na these rope you been wan eat?

What sort of hunger is hungrying you even as a farmer?
😂So many clowns here.
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by phorget(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
So you killed a whole family?
You are wicked than fulani herdsmen... undecided
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Anny69: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
cheesy cheesy The snakes obviously were there to mate, and the Op sent them home to their Maker, with his matchete.
Snakes mate with multiple partners, often for days, and use pheromones to attract potential mates.These chemicals are released by the females to signal she's ready to mate.But many times,a female snake will mate without releasing her pheromone, and afterwards she starts releasing, which ultimately results in multiple impregnation.
Sex in snakes often involve courtship display which is started off by the male.
In some snakes, like the venomous king cobra,sex for a male is filled with danger and death.King cobras are cannibalistic and a female snake that doesn't like the male's approach will attack and devour him.Likewise for the male.
Male can equally eat a female if she approaches his territory in a gate crashing manner.
Female green anacondas devour the males during mating, especially if they are surrounded by so many males.
Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Lobotomy02: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Younghacka:
My Younger Brother Was Working On The Farm Behind Our Compound When He Came Back And Told Me He Saw A Snake.

I Went Back With Him And We Killed The Baby Snake Which Might Be The Child Of This Ones I Later Beheaded.

He Could Not Continue With The Work Again So I Took Over And Continued Working.
I Was Clearing When I Saw The Husband Snake Run Out Of The Heap I Was Clearing, I Ran After It And Terminated It.

Shortly After, I Saw The Wife Under The Grass I Was Clearing, She Tried To Escape But I Was Faster, I Detached Her Head From Her Body.
I Wanted To Eat Them But My Dad Advised Me Against It So I Diced Them And Gave To Our Fish.

This Must Be A Sad Day In The Family Of Mr And Mrs Snake, Double Tragedy.

How you take know say them be husband and wife? You catch them dey fu..ck or one dey prepare soup for the other?
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wicked beings.

I don't know what you stand to gain with this act of cruelty, you just ended a family going about their business, how will the kids feel now.

And for the OP who's always swift to bring such post to FP, I don't know what to say but may the good Lord remember you well!
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Olaolex: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=MrAgbako post=123602177]I love your choice of words. . See full vawulence nah
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by sync(f): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
You sound like a brutal murderer. You need to see a therapist
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by DAMN99: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lala wont like this grin
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Titogbanski: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
We kill wide life too much in Naija
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by isabi2lof: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
I feel for their kids tho cry
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by ngmoses17(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
The words you used are funny though grin
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by fcbelle72(f): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Husband and wife kee... Shey na you join them for marriage ?
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
D big one is d female
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Is that Lala playing with snakes again?
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
I was expecting to see very huge snakes. Baby snakes. Should have just let them be. Pity.
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by truthfinder319: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
He actually hit them

princeade86:
did he tell u he want to it them?
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by akins33: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
NAGIN..Loading
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by rowland545(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Younghacka:
1. The Husband
2. The Wife
3. Group Photo Of The Couple
what of couple with parents of d bride and groom
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by JpBiz92: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hope you know that a dead snake can bite and still deliver enough dose of venom?
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Zezco(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na bush most of you dey live?
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by Graficient: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
gaby:
Na these rope you been wan eat?

What sort of hunger is "hungrying" you even as a farmer?

It's not exactly hunger, but the crave for rare bush meat especially snake that has bragging rights attached to it here on nairaland
Re: Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) by currency10(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anny69:
Interesting.
Wow ! how did you know all this characteristic these.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.