Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant (807 Views)

Why Do I Dream About Childbirth When I'm Not Even Pregnant / Father Rapes His 3-yr-old Daughter While His Wife Was In The Labor Room [photos] / My Brother Loves Me, We’ve Been Fu#king Everyday, Am Even Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 3:42am On Jun 06, 2023
I had a flash of me being in the labor room/ giving birth and I’m not even pregnant.

What could this mean?
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by HacheNoire: 3:59am On Jun 06, 2023
You need to meet with me urgently.

I also had a dream I was carrying a baby in the Labour room and I am not married.
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 06, 2023
Have you been thinking about having kids?
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by IslamIsIdiotic: 4:25am On Jun 06, 2023
Her case is mystical. Yours sounds like a mental disease.

HacheNoire:

I also had a dream I was carrying a baby in the Labour room and I am not married.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by HacheNoire: 4:35am On Jun 06, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Her case is mystical. Yours sounds like a mental disease.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 4:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Olasyke:
Have you been thinking about having kids?
No.
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by TheZeezle(m): 5:06am On Jun 06, 2023
Just calm down. E dey come
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by HeartlessMan: 5:57am On Jun 06, 2023
Baby girl that's a nightmare because you are barren.

Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by Westerhoffe(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2023
mamagee3:
I had a flash of me being in the labor room/ giving birth and I’m not even pregnant.

What could this mean?

Meet this guy I quoted below… that might be how it's meant to come true.

HacheNoire:

1 Like

Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by diogo23: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2023
mamagee3:

What could this mean?
Future is being shown to you
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2023
mamagee3:

No.
Well, congratulations in advance.
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by Nemesis0147(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Baby girl that's a nightmare because you are barren.
monkey!
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by Coleman7(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
mamagee3:

What could this mean?

You're about to get answers to your heart desires. Keep it as a secret to yourself.
Would have say more but based on online experience.
Keep being positive.
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by Depriest2020: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2023
You just gave birth for your spiritual husband.
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by Oluromantic: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
Did you not forget to take your pill after the sex you had with that riffraff last week? You're pregnant and you don't know.

Or perhaps the next guy you sleep with will get you pregnant. He's a lucky guy
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by MechanicMike: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
mamagee3:

What could this mean?

kaiiiii....flash?? booooooobsi?.... ...please flash yor boooooobsi..juss the left one for only me & for my eyes only....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..kaiiiiiii!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by bartho101(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Congratulations
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by timisquare82(m): 12:58am On Jun 13, 2023
You have a spirit husband and anytime you masturbate that's when you are having sex with him or real sex in the dream.
Re: I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
mamagee3:

What could this mean?

Did the last guy you had sex with ejaculate inside you?

(1) (Reply)

How Many Hours Do You Spend Pressing Your Phone Everyday? / The Most Top 5 Addiction That Many Ignorantly Involved Themselves. / How To Save Your Marriage,retrieve Your Ex Back,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.