Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal Is About To Scrumble My Business - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal Is About To Scrumble My Business (1841 Views)

Emefiele Removal Is Illegal And Violation Of Nigerian Laws / Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote / FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Is About To Scrumble My Business by CodeTemplar: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I can't continue spending much on transportation. It is really telling on me. I am a small holder farmer. The cost going to my farm is crazy.
Increase your farm size or do something else.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Is About To Scrumble My Business by VinnyBaba: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2023
OP
Hope u re NOT an Agbadorian, Sha? 😏

because i saw one Passport Photograph Guy that was always shouting Tinubu, Omo-Agege before the Election
Crying yesterday that Transport Fares want to FINISH him. :😯😯 πŸ™†

I just Laughed. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Is About To Scrumble My Business by VinnyBaba: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2023
CivilEngineer90:
You are the one that decided to keep your farm 3kilometers from your home so that you can be greeted β€œwelcome” every evening and answer the title β€œceo”.

You are a FOOL, honestly. sad

So his Farm should be inside his compound, or must be around his Area? πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Is About To Scrumble My Business by LofP(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
What's the distance of your house to your farm? Secondly can a bicycle help instead of public transportation?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Is About To Scrumble My Business by nkemjacob2(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Increase your farm size or do something else.
how do U want to me increase my farm size.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Is About To Scrumble My Business by clearcrystal: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
fotadmowmend:
Get a bike
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Is About To Scrumble My Business by BoldBrainz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
CivilEngineer90:
You are the one that decided to keep your farm 3kilometers from your home so that you can be greeted β€œwelcome” every evening and answer the title β€œceo”.

This one is mad but he has no one to tell him.

If you ever decide to own a farm, situate it in your father's parlour.

Oponu!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela / Odumegwu Ojukwu: The First Nigerian Silver Spoon(er) / Nigeria Is Most Blessed, Says Bonnke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.