Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

She Need Who To Take Care Of Her Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Need Who To Take Care Of Her Baby (657 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Need Who To Take Care Of Her Baby by futuregovernor: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2023
She was imprenated by a man who later abandoned her.

Things are really difficult
She has tried her best

She wants to give out the baby to a nice family

She is an orphan

If you can help her
Chat 07047674820
Re: She Need Who To Take Care Of Her Baby by finallybusy: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Find orphanage give them the pikin.

1 Like

Re: She Need Who To Take Care Of Her Baby by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
futuregovernor:
She has tried her best
She is an orphan
If you can help her
Chat 07047674820

what person in their right minds looks for adoptive parents for their children ON SOCIAL MEDIA?! i guess this person is looking for financial contribution.

BTW you have so many profiles on NL, wonder which one to believe... VILLAGEMEAT, CRISMORE, MERIT455 or FUTUREGOVERNOR

1 Like

Re: She Need Who To Take Care Of Her Baby by Gerrard59(m): 3:34am On Jun 07, 2023
futuregovernor:

She has tried her best

She is an orphan

If you can help her
Chat 07047674820

merit455:
Call me,07047674820. Available now

Does she also do POS business abi na you be the woman?

1 Like

Re: She Need Who To Take Care Of Her Baby by Mindlog: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2023
futuregovernor:

She has tried her best

She is an orphan

If you can help her
Chat 07047674820

She certainly wants to SELL the baby thus this marketing and it is criminal.
Re: She Need Who To Take Care Of Her Baby by Jecci(f): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2023
Hahahaha.... You guys will not kill person on NL see how you take catch him red handed next thing now is for him to deactivate this account and open a new one to continue his scamming business which he is very bad at anyway
Gerrard59:

Does she also do POS business abi na you be the woman?

1 Like

Re: She Need Who To Take Care Of Her Baby by BscHolder: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

what person in their right minds looks for adoptive parents for their children ON SOCIAL MEDIA?! i guess this person is looking for financial contribution.

BTW you have so many profiles on NL, wonder which one to believe... VILLAGEMEAT, CRISMORE, MERIT455 or FUTUREGOVERNOR
you're a guru bro.
I was just researching on merit555 after he asked a guy to contact him cos he wants to help him.
He dropped his number and I searched the number and it led me to 3 different monikers with this number
Re: She Need Who To Take Care Of Her Baby by merit455(m): 1:30am On Jun 22, 2023
BscHolder:
you're a guru bro.
I was just researching on merit555 after he asked a guy to contact him cos he wants to help him.
He dropped his number and I searched the number and it led me to 3 different monikers with this number
You could have use the time to research yourself out of poverty. Keep decieving yourself, Mr researcher

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Just Hopeless, I Need Advice . / Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? / Sow A Seed And Be Blessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.