Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

You Just Finished Eating And Want To Come And Kiss Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Just Finished Eating And Want To Come And Kiss Me? (817 Views)

Watch Boma Spank And Kiss Tega Again In The Lounge / My Gateman In Nigeria Tried To Kiss Me / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Just Finished Eating And Want To Come And Kiss Me? by turmacs(f): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2023
Me and my boyfriend are having serious fight because of this..... We were about to have sex on Sunday but 10 minutes before we got down, he just finished eating and I asked him to go brush his mouth because I wouldn't feel comfortable kissing him with that same mouth he just finished eating with. And he got furious and has refused to talk to me or call me for almost two days now.

How can you just finnish eating and you want to kiss someone with that same mouth? I find that really disgusting.
Re: You Just Finished Eating And Want To Come And Kiss Me? by EmiDon11: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2023
You cant allow him to kiss you without brushing after eating, but you will allow him to kiss you after giving you head.
Hmmm.... Aunty, ya problem tie gele, cum wear khaki join.....

7 Likes

Re: You Just Finished Eating And Want To Come And Kiss Me? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2023
every body with their own choice
Re: You Just Finished Eating And Want To Come And Kiss Me? by TheZeezle(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2023
What do you want me to do about this your vomit?

1 Like

Re: You Just Finished Eating And Want To Come And Kiss Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
misplaced priorities.... as much as you should brush as often as possible, if a woman cannot kiss you after a meal unless you've brush your teeth...then she is a bit extreme!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Man My Sister Thought Impregnated Me Is Her Husband, How Do I Tell Her? / Is This A Red Flag? / I Promise You,this Will Make You Cum In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.