Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Business Can I Start With 800,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 800,000? (898 Views)

Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / "800,000 Firms Have Never Paid Taxes In Nigeria" - Adeosun / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by graceilina: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2023
Please I need ideas of businesses I can start with 800,000. I'm tired of attending interviews. These employers are always expecting too much from you and I'm a lazy kind of person that likes to relax. Imagine I went for one interview as PA and they're expecting me to be doing accounting job. The gave me laptop and opened excel file for me that I should be creating formulas and I didn't know how to do it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2023
800,000 Naira can turn to 8 million in a year if you have the leading of the Holy Spirit. U will give testimony and be crying cos u can't believe how it happened so easily

But the question is, do u even have a relationship with the Holy Spirit? Change that now by repenting genuinely of your sins and surendering to JESUS CHRIST. Start by saying the prayer below:

Once.done, call me or text to share the good news of your salvation. We'll pray together and u will get that leading of the Holy Spirit to help u use d. Money wisely

Stop procrastinating...u are absolutely responsible for the outcome of your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by wittywriter: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2023
graceilina:
Please I need ideas of businesses I can start with 800,000. I'm tired of attending interviews. These employers are always expecting too much from you and I'm a lazy kind of person that likes to relax. Imagine I went for one interview as PA and they're expecting me to be doing accounting job. The gave me laptop and opened excel file for me that I should be creating formulas and I didn't know how to do it.

Start an e-sport funnel that can house at least one thousand audience that will readily pay or invest at least $1 monthly ...do the maths.....I'm already enjoying mine since last year October when I was mentored and showed how to set one up.

Wittyness
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by Templee333(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2023
If you have that cash at hand now, the best information i can give you is to observe your environment and ask yourself what service/product is in high demand in that area. No matter how unpopular is that particular service/goods/product that people don't often find in your locality,go for it. If i've had that ammount you mention with me right now, i'm sure that by this time next year, i would be rich enough to feed my whole community.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2023
Depending on the location you would be setting up the business, the audience you'd be catering to, and the financial budget that you have, I will advise that you look into catering viz;

If you can make or can get someone who can make barbecued chicken, fish, meat, sweet fries, shawarma, small chops, samosa/spring rolls, pizza, smoothies, parfaits, juices, and milkshakes very efficiently, you'll do very well. Don't underrate this business.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2023
graceilina:

You are very hilarious. grin

Was the job description not outlined for you prior to your applying for the job? The job of a PA could be about anything. I just hope you are a very dogged and action-oriented person with this mindset that you presently have. The difference between doing business and working a 9-5 is that you would not be accountable to a superior. Also, I hope that you understand that you'd have other people be accountable to you, yes?

Not to discourage you, but sustaining a business is thrice harder than working a random job. With your mentality of “I just like to relax”, I hope you don't send your business into the shabby a year or sooner.

I wish you the very best in your business pursuit.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by solmusdesigns: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2023
cool

Go and buy a Naija used EOD add some money and register for Bolt, Uber, Indrive

You can add delivery service to it

You work at your own time and make good money

Only problem is you must be ready to upgrade your car as soon as possible
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by CivilEngineer90: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
800,000 Naira can turn to 8 million in a year if you have the leading of the Holy Spirit. U will give testimony and be crying cos u can't believe how it happened so easily

But the question is, do u even have a relationship with the Holy Spirit? Change that now by repenting genuinely of your sins and surendering to JESUS CHRIST. Start by saying the prayer below:

Once.done, call me or text to share the good news of your salvation. We'll pray together and u will get that leading of the Holy Spirit to help u use d. Money wisely

Stop procrastinating...u are absolutely responsible for the outcome of your life
kidnapper evans was going around churches giving millions and giving testimonies that his source of wealth was god’s grace. Everyone was tapping from his wealth, wanted to build a beautiful mansion like his untill he was exposed. Just telling you before you start living in your dreams most of your pastors and alfahs are ritualists and drug dealers.
In an economy with fuel 500 is what u are saying holy ghost?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by graceilina: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
wittywriter:

Start an e-sport funnel that can house at least one thousand audience that will readily pay or invest at least $1 monthly ...do the maths.....I'm already enjoying mine since last year October when I was mentored and showed how to set one up.

Wittyness
please how do I go about it?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by wittywriter: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
graceilina:
please how do I go about it?

First is to learn how to build a funnel for it...you can watch videos on this before you decide if you need my mentorship!

Wittyness
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Download sportybet and play steady 2 odds with big stake
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by eepeepook: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are very hilarious. grin

Was the job description not outlined for you prior to your applying for the job? The job of a PA could be about anything. I just hope you are a very dogged and action-oriented person with this mindset that you presently have. The difference between doing business and working a 9-5 is that you would not be accountable to a superior. Also, I hope that you understand that you'd have other people be accountable to you, yes?

Not to discourage you, but sustaining a business is thrice harder than working a random job. With your mentality of “I just like to relax”, I hope you don't send your business into the shabby a year or sooner.

I wish you the very best in your business pursuit.
Ugly Calabar girl.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by cybernaut(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
If you are too lazy to work or tired of going from one interview to another without breakthrough.

Forex copying method is the best business you can do because only your money will work for you.

What am trying to say is you don't need to have any basic knowledge of forex or to trade it? You will be using experience of a successful trader who will be trading for you and you have control of your money.

You only pay him some percentage on weekly basis and profit the rest for yourself. As you are earning along side of him please endeavor to learn it as you are earning already.

Feel free to ask me for me

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by graceilina: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
cybernaut:
If you are too lazy to work or tired of going from one interview to another without breakthrough.

Forex copying method is the best business you can do because only your money will work for you.

What am trying to say is you don't need to have any basic knowledge of forex or to trade it? You will be using experience of a successful trader who will be trading for you and you have control of your money.

You only pay him some percentage on weekly basis and profit the rest for yourself. As you are earning along side of him please endeavor to learn it as you are earning already.

Feel free to ask me for me
how do I go about it?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by Sleekfun: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Go into water business .... Water vendorsake money any where ...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by neutralmind: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Go and buy a Naija used EOD add some money and register for Bolt, Uber, Indrive

You can add delivery service to it

You work at your own time and make good money

Only problem is you must be ready to upgrade your car as soon as possible

800k will not get you a good and reliable Honda EOD. Don't be deceived
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by solmusdesigns: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
neutralmind:

800k will not get you a good and reliable Honda EOD. Don't be deceived

I asked her to add some money that's in my first paragraph
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by FavoredbyGOD: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
graceilina:

Which skills do you have
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by graceilina: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
FavoredbyGOD:

Which skills do you have
cooking skills. But don't tell me to start food business because I can't. It's stressful
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by Cryptoguru2012(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bro you just need to be calm,i will introduce to you an arbitrage system very legit and good for you...Im on it since last year and its working fine and better,giving 1% daily of your invested and yiou know how smart contract work ...No CEO,just like a community...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by wisemanj(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: What Business Can I Start With 800,000? by cybernaut(m): 6:22am On Jul 12, 2023
graceilina:
how do I go about it?
Sorry for the delay . Chat up with me on zero eight zero six five eight three five four four nine.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Hostile Environment For Artistes / Fish Importer / Looking For Trade Partners / Importers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.