Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness (2922 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by ECASH120: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the 2023 general elections, Peter Obi, did not win in Nasarawa State, a witness, Ibrahim Hamza, told the Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPC) on Monday.

Hamza is one of the witnesses in the case by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar, challenging the victory of President Bola Tinubu.

The witness, who acted as the PDP’s state collation agent during the election, claimed that Obi would not have won Plateau if the election had been free and fair.

He claimed to have signed the result sheet provided by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) under duress.

“I am not happy with the result. I don’t want the court to accept this result. Labour Party cannot come first in Nasarawa State. That is impossible. We have the authentic result. It is with the national collation agent (of the PDP),” he said.

When asked if the said national collation agent was still alive, the witness feigned ignorance of his whereabouts.

Hamza alleged that the clean copy of the result sheet which he signed was later mutilated in favour of Peter Obi.

Hamza, who was testifying as the tenth petitioners’ witness (PW10), said these while being cross-examined by Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), lawyer to President Tinubu.

Hamza told the court that the PDP candidate met all the constitutional requirements and provisions to be returned as the winner of the election.
https://politicsnigeria.com/peter-obi-didnt-win-in-nasarawa-i-signed-under-duress-atikus-witness-tells-court/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by successmatters(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2023
Just like Yakuub manhoo announced the presidential results under dupress grin

Peter Obi is winning this tribunal case neatly.

Peter Obi is coming!

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Peejayz: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2023
Under duress from who ?

Tinubu side or obi side

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by GeneralPula: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2023
grin

Mumu witness everywhere..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Ofunaofu: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Svoboda(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2023
The sanctimonious lp carried out widespread electoral malpractices as well. It also carried out voter intimidation and supression in the se.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by ECASH120: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2023
We warned obi about going to court. This is Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by successmatters(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2023
Svoboda:
The sanctimonious lp carried out widespread electoral malpractices as well. It also carried out voter intimidation and supression in the se.

Clear conscience fears no accusations, face the tribunals and stop wailing. grin

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Throwback: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2023
successmatters:

Peter Obi is coming!

You want to deflect from the fact that your candidate's victory in Nasarawa and Plateau has been faulted by PDP.

Is it not same Plateau that the delusional Obi claims he scored over 1m votes?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Throwback: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2023
successmatters:

Clear conscience fears no accusations, face the tribunals and stop wailing. grin

Are you not the one who fear this accusation that has been made at the tribunal?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Confirmedzombie: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2023
Labour Party rigged elections in all the states they won.

There is no way Peter Obi can win a single state.

Obi wasting his time at the tribunal cos his witnesses will expose him.

Obi is a bloody rigger and a terorists. Obi ordered his boys to attack anybody who votes for another party in Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo.

We have all the evidences and we will produce all in the tribunal.

Kwakwanso came third but Obi rigged him out

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Obi and OBIdient should go and rest and allow Tinubu Jagaban Federal Republic of Nigeria to work. Peter Obi rigged in all South East States. They shouldn't make this government ungovernable for our president Tinubu is working we can see it and Nigeria is moving forward.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by ECASH120: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Obi is a bloody rigger and a terorists. Obi ordered his boys to attack anybody who votes for another party in Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo.

You will still buy fuel at 550 naira. Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by solmusdesigns: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2023
grin

LP and PDP go finish each other

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2023
ECASH120:

That's not an issue subsidy is gone for good

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Hoelujohn: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Peejayz:
Under duress from who ?

Tinubu side or obi side
Obi unleashed state apparatus to rig Nasarawa state. Obi used structural power to win Nasarawa. All the lies that he doesn't have structure were all lies being spread by Obidients. grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Felabrity: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
The witness is on colos

Where is the agent?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Ofemannnu: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
lol
When the truth finally comes out,Obi will be left with his real authentic votes of 3m plus.
Thank God for the court.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by yarimo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by blabulu2000: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Even the results in all. the southeastern states are not the real results....it was doctored....kettle calling pot. black...
The competition is among the three political thieves and the smartest theories merge the winner..now, see Obi claiming angel.....even the results in Lagos State was rigged to favor Obi.....all kind of illegal thumbprint before Jagaban people discovered what was going on..on...and thank God... it was presidential election before governorship election...by the time Jagaban crew will realize they have robbed them...and the governorship election was the payback time....when Jagaban crew blocked all loops holes that can lead to election malpractices by Labour party.....Sanwoolu needs to do more work on the political structure lest Chinedu will come again in 2027 and defeat them in Lagos state....this slowpoke called Chinedu is crying over nonsense. Who is he in Lagos state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Peejayz: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Obi unleashed state apparatus to rig Nasarawa state. Obi used structural power to win Nasarawa. All the lies that he doesn't have structure were all lies being spread by Obidients. grin
nice sarcasm....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by ggood: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
This bastard forget that Obi Don't rig election because Obi doesn't have governor, house of reps , Senate, chairman In Nasarawa state

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by OAFMods: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Is madness plaguing your foolish head or you can not read ?

successmatters:

Peter Obi is coming!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Ofunaofu: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin

Yarimo

I know Peter Obi is your nightmares, he lives rent free in your modular oblongata

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by yarimo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Yarimo

I know Peter Obi is your nightmares, he lives rent free in your modular oblongata
grin

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by OAFMods: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Clown Sebi if obi remove his own subsidy na 30 Kobo una go de buy fuel for Ipobland.

ECASH120:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by ggood: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

foolish Muslim go to irev and confirm

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Ofunaofu: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
yarimo:
grin

Yarimo

Take this to the bank

Tinubu will make history as the first president to be sacked by the court

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Svoboda(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
successmatters:

At least I'm not wailing with an effeminate voice like a she goat in labour pains.... ☺
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by detectivejones: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
We know but his headless mob believes their slimy two faced messiah won in core Northern states and did not rig anywhere.
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by yarimo(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Yarimo

Take this to the bank

Tinubu will make history as the first president to be sacked by the court
wake that unserious loser please grin grin court is not a sleeping place grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Oluwole Urban Mall Project And Ikoyi Link Bridge. / El-rufai Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Jonathan,says Buhari Was The Best. / Checkout How Doyin Okupe Responded To A Nairalander Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.