Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness (2924 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by ezechi242: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
this mumu just wan put himself for trouble.....ok who made you to make the announcement under durex....anyways obi has all the evidence at his disposal you bring your own.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by MarrisManah(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
ECASH120:
We warned obi about going to court. This is Nigeria
Shut up. Allow the process to conclude. 'we' geng
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Alaigbomaster: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Yarimo

Take this to the bank

Tinubu will make history as the first president to be sacked by the court

Sacked for an okoro man?
Too much ogbono don injure you for head
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by optimusprime2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Labour Party rigged elections in all the states they won.

There is no way Peter Obi can win a single state.

Obi wasting his time at the tribunal cos his witnesses will expose him.

Obi is a bloody rigger and a terorists. Obi ordered his boys to attack anybody who votes for another party in Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo.

We have all the evidences and we will produce all in the tribunal.

Kwakwanso came third but Obi rigged him out

Please sir,
I know the matter is in court, however can you please define rigging in your own words?

When you are done defining rigging, can you please explain how a party like Labour Party(without any structure) can rig an election in a state that is a PDP majority for example...

Is it not a funny thing to say Labour Party of yesterday rigged election in 12 states suddenly?

Don't you think it's a bit embarrassing to say Labour Party rigged elections in 12 states including the FCT & Lagos that are overun with APC & PDP structures?

Is Labour Party that strong

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Eniitankorede: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Peejayz:
Under duress from who ?

Tinubu side or obi side

If LP won, who would have put him under duress? Is it not Obi?
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
ezechi242:
this mumu just wan put himself for trouble.....ok who made you to make the announcement under durex....anyways obi has all the evidence at his disposal you bring your own.

Don’t mind the fool! Obviously, he’s been put up to this by those (not necessarily Tinubus’ mob in APC) who have sworn a Igbo man would never be president!

How the hell could Peter Obi get away with such when he has no army, police or local Nasarawa thugs at his beck and call!? Weren’t they the ones mocking him, saying he has no ‘structure’!?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by famology(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Obi and Atiku are cancelling out each other in court. Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣......... clowns!
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by pquaver(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
ECASH120:

You will still buy fuel at 550 naira. Lolz

Same price u will still buy, it might even be more in the east knowing how inconsiderate the people can be.. Any u would have still bought same price if obi won.. So at the end of the day u have no advantage to make anyone feel bad

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Emir8: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
"When asked if the said national collation agent was still alive, the witness feigned ignorance of his whereabouts."
This is where he lost his claim. You know the person the 'corect' result is with but you don't know whether he is alive or dead or his whereabouts. Dumb witness

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Raskimonojendor: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Mumu witness everywhere..
Oshiomole was right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by Fortruth: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Middle Belt is tired of Fulani rule….. BENDEL the same…

But Fulani, Yoruba, and those without Idenity in RIVERS and Bayelsa are the problem with progress.

Greed and Jealousy dey do them…

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Win In Nasarawa, I Signed Under Duress - Atiku's Witness by frugal(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Who held you under duress in Nasarawa of all places? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion / Police Detain Pdp, Inec Staff Caught Tampering With Inec Materials / Labaran Maku: Azazi Phone Nos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.