Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Opinion On Chatgpt. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Opinion On Chatgpt. (419 Views)

My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace / My Take On CHATGPT On The Web Development World From The Aspect Of A Junior Dev / CS Holders Can't Do Jack Shit And ST Developers Are Delusional(my Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Chatgpt. by ReactJs(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
so i started using chat gpt about 2 months ago. i was skeptical at first cuz i didn't know what to expect and apart from reading about it on twitter , i wasn't really sure what it was about.

BUT it's been 2 months and i've got to tell you that chat gpt is not coming to take your job Lol. it is here to assist in becoming an insanely productive developer. if you're looking at it from the angle that's it's coming to take your job, you're gonna be missing out on a whole lot.

Most times, we 'fight' because it provides inaccurate informations every now and then but that is where your own experience/discernment kicks in. you tell it that you think this is wrong and it's gonna provide you something very close to what you're looking for.

As it is now, my productivity has skyrocketed. i can take on tasks that i don't really know too much about cuz once i sit with it for an hour or so, i'm definitely going to achieve what i set out to achieve.

I think the relationship is symbiotic because we both gain from the interactions; it gets better as an AI model and i also get better as a developer.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Chatgpt. by rottable(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
ReactJs:
so i started using chat gpt about 2 months ago. i was skeptical at first cuz i didn't know what to expect and apart from reading about it on twitter , i wasn't really sure what it was about.

BUT it's been 2 months and i've got to tell you that chat gpt is not coming to take your job Lol. it is here to assist in becoming an insanely productive developer. if you're looking at it from the angle that's it's coming to take your job, you're gonna be missing out on a whole lot.

Most times, we 'fight' because it provides inaccurate informations every now and then but that is where your own experience/discernment kicks in. you tell it that you think this is wrong and it's gonna provide you something very close to what you're looking for.

As it is now, my productivity has skyrocketed. i can take on tasks that i don't really know too much about cuz once i sit with it for an hour or so, i'm definitely going to achieve what i set out to achieve.

I think the relationship is symbiotic because we both gain from the interactions; it gets better as an AI model and i also get better as a developer.

AI will make our jobs easier not take them. My opinion though
Re: My Opinion On Chatgpt. by arejibadz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
chap gpt makes work faster ,what you'll do in 2 days it will do under an hour
Re: My Opinion On Chatgpt. by Paystack: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Your opinion really matters a lot angry
Re: My Opinion On Chatgpt. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Believe me, it has taken work away from some
writers. I have since stopped using when I discovered Chatgpt
Re: My Opinion On Chatgpt. by Fapemz: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2023
i still remain your plug for laptop powerbank and portable home inverter. WhatsApp o8o653I63O7. See previous post for some Customers feedback and testimonies. Kind regards!
Re: My Opinion On Chatgpt. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2023
AI will take your job once it gets more smarter

The more data it feeds on the more the smart it becomes to do human tasks

Wait till they fully merge AI with robots and iot

AI is still in early stage

One thing about chatgpt is that it's propertiary and biased

(1) (Reply)

My Python Gui Isn't Running On My PC / Beautiful Forum Website For Sale Like Nairaland / Pyhton Kivy GUI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.