Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Learn How To Create Facebook And Instagram Ads - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Create Facebook And Instagram Ads (127 Views)

How To Use Facebook And Instagram Ads Profitably To Sell Your Product / Simple Instagram SOFTWARE 2020 And Instagram Data Extractor 2020 / Sell More With Facebook & Instagram Ads, SEO, Google Ads, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create Facebook And Instagram Ads by Thecorporatesho(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ever wanted to reach THOUSANDS of people online.. You might be a business owner, an organization an artist etc and you want to get more people to see what you're doing? Then I've gatch you covered.

Running ads on Facebook and instagram is currently the MOST effective way to get thousands of people to see your stuff. And it is very affordable too. With 1,500 naira, you can reach at least 4 thousand people on both Facebook and Instagram. And with 500 naira, you can reach two thousand people on Facebook alone

In my class, I will teach you how to move from beginner to professional with detailed video explanation.

I have 3 businesses that I run ads on.. So be rest assured.

PRICE: 2,500 ONLY

Chat me up on whatsapp to join my whatsapp class.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Create Facebook And Instagram Ads by Thecorporatesho(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Just a tip to clear doubts

(1) (Reply)

What U Need To Profit From Forex Trading / Ready For A Mega Business Opportunity? / Governorship, Others : I've No Interest In Politics — Says Pelican Valley CEO, A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.