Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) (40841 Views)

Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby From Another Baby Mama (Photos) / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) / Ashabi Ayantunde Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by atobs4real(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congratulations to the family.
May the Almighty God continue to bless the family.
Welcome to the world called Zazzu Nigeria
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Godfullsam(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hustle o

So that portable will not impregnate your girl friend.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by uglodoh(f): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
I don't blame them,I blame the economy we have.If the Nigerian economy had been good,things won't be that way
This a lame excuse to give. This particular girl, a rich goat will sleep with her. She is a classless girl.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by aylagos(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
I don't blame them,I blame the economy we have.If the Nigerian economy had been good,things won't be that way
not economy oga itโ€™s normal anywhere in the world

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
RedNeck1:
be like Portable go need DNA test cuz e dey obvious

Dem wan carry am put for him head from behind!
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by tete7000(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fineman2:
women sha, just get money and you will sleep with/marry any woman of your choice.

I've given up on our ladies

I like the word ;choice' you used in your write-up. You can always get 'your choice' to sleep with. However not everyone will fall within that choice because birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by mipeesoft(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Zeh nation is increasing, praise be to God for the new addition and congratulations to the family
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZEhGDtLYuk

The girlfriend of the famous Nigerian Singer, Portable went on social media to post the baby she just had for him.
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Astra101: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
What are you saying? Is American economy not better? Is Lil Wayne not sleeping with so many pretty chics over there? Or haven't you realize that portable is Nigeria version of Lil Wayne?
Go read up on stardom obsession.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by orikoku: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congratulations to portable... More wins for you nigga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Tareq1105: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Another troubleshooter is born.

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Dskillful(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
There is somebody for everybody
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Barcalee: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cloudflare:
Nothing Matter how a guy looks, just have money you'll knack and impregnate more than 50 girls of your choice.

Even these ones here insulting portable, they'll rush and lick his lips when they meet him. Pussy is cheaper than biscuits

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Solofresh2:

Don't blame the economy, just blame the mentality. Even countries with better economies like the US, UK and Canada have golddiggers everywhere. They'll dump anyone to follow anyone richer.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by izubext007: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
just imagine how such a beautiful lady will spread her legs for wahala wahala. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by hopexter(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Solofresh2:

Women are caused to be like that, it has nothing to do with Nigerian economy undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by HacheNoire: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=sleeknaija post=123615982][/quote]

He is leading the chat now!

Tuface and Davido have been relegated. They should take a sit! Portable does it better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
One hit song oh... Like 4 women Don born 4 am... Jesus christ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Kajaard: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Being a BABYMAMA is now a thing of joy for Nigerian ladies. Pathetic undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by spencekat(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
And Portable is even married.
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by kingsceemark(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fineman2:
women sha, just get money and you will sleep with/marry any woman of your choice.

Congratulate them and stop this your nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by IkemChris(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Solofresh2:

Person wey no get sense, no go get sense even if the economy better

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by wizelink(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Women of nowadays really need help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by coputa(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fineman2:

You Nigerians never value and appreciate your own, portable is unique in his own way and it's working out for him

That doesn't make him less human

Those gay and drug sniffing American rappers that you celebrate are not better than portable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Flangelo12: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
ogoloray:
And behold, little ZEH is born!

City of God.

grin
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fineman2:

Is their fault? Women donโ€™t like to suffer. They have sense die. They actually like fine boy with 6 packs. But when they think about pampers money and school fees, they fine boy will just fade away. I donโ€™t plane them. I remember when saps catch me seriously for just 6 months, then I realised when girls marry rich men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Christistruth03: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kathys:
Adultery and sexual immorality is now normal in our society

It is not

You just let her cheat on Portable and you would think he is a different person entirely

That is when you will know that Portable can quote the Bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
Allisgud:
Women can date a gorilla so far money dey
If na God create the gorilla, whey dem no go date am?

2 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by bukatyne(f): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
You mean there is a girl that let Portable climb her, sleep with her and get her pregnant? undecided

Anyways, congratulations to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
God bless and take care of ye trois.

More to follow,just be the man,Porttie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) / BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.