Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) (40788 Views)

Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby From Another Baby Mama (Photos) / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) / Ashabi Ayantunde Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
I don't blame them,I blame the economy we have.If the Nigerian economy had been good,things won't be that way

Hmm bros even if the economy is good bro they are what they are...

Just get money even Obama daughter go follow you..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
I have nothing to say, just make money and you are good to go

Some yoruba girls no get taste at all, just shout wahala! wahala!! wahala!!! and boom they will open leg waaah grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
This life just get money the rest is history...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by IbnB: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
What type of woman opens her legs for a drug-addled monkey like Portable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by spagettiluv: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Mayeldah:
I have nothing to say, just make money and you are good to go

Some yoruba girls Nigerian girls no get taste at all, just shout wahala! wahala!! wahala!!! and boom they will open leg waaah grin
fixed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I get girls wey wan born for me but the wahala be say I'm not ready(my money never complete) and I don't think I wanna have a baby with them.

Just get money he get why...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by yemi1504: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fineman2:
women sha, just get money and you will sleep with/marry any woman of your choice.

I've given up on our ladies

Basically, you just said my mind! You don't even need money gan per say, if you are popular, they will swarm like bees on honey. How much Portable even get? But all those him shenanigans wey dey make am popular na things women dey like.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Ashawoman82: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
sleeknaija:
Portable don turn famous Nigerian musician undecided undecided
dude has over 1.5 m followers for Instagram, even Buju no get reach like that...life no just balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by yemi1504: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Johnkennie:
Portable wey no get plan for future de give birth anyhow with different woman

He send? Na celebrity na, so he gas sow hin wild oats just like them Davido, Tuface and Wizkid dey do.

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by yemi1504: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cloudflare:
Nothing Matter how a guy looks, just have money you'll knack and impregnate more than 50 girls of your choice.

Even these ones here insulting portable, they'll rush and lick his lips when they meet him. Pussy is cheaper than biscuits

Abi o
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by yemi1504: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Allisgud:
Women can date a gorilla so far money dey

You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by phabulux: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fineman2:
women sha, just get money and you will sleep with/marry any woman of your choice.

Another were!

You wan marry am?

Um um! She go marry you?

Eleribu!
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Ashawoman82: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Astra101:

What are you saying? Is American economy not better? Is Lil Wayne not sleeping with so many pretty chics over there? Or haven't you realize that portable is Nigeria version of Lil Wayne?
Go read up on stardom obsession.
y u taking like this na, them might have the same physical rough appearance, but never u compare them both.. Wayne is a living legend, u think only looks or money attract women? Be like say u be small pikin self..lilwayne is different abeg, he's a legend and could control any classic chic in the world, can portable do the same?....na low class bitch baba fit control na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by detectivejones: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na wa things are happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by yemi1504: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
hopexter:

Women are caused to be like that, it has nothing to do with Nigerian economy undecided

They are hypergamous in short.

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by phabulux: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Let me put it this way: Portable may be crass, but, he deserves a few entitlements. What makes you better than he?

Christ!

If we can be like, if we can all be like, Lincoln, this life will be a better place to live.
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by TheBTCinvestor: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cloudflare:
Nothing Matter how a guy looks, just have money you'll knack and impregnate more than 50 girls of your choice.

Even these ones here insulting portable, they'll rush and lick his lips when they meet him. Pussy is cheaper than biscuits

Your mother's pussy inclusive kiss
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Astra101: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ashawoman82:
y u taking like this na, them might have the same physical rough appearance, but never u compare them both.. Wayne is a living legend, u think only looks or money attract women? Be like say u be small pikin self..lilwayne is different abeg, he's a legend and could control any classic chic in the world, can portable do the same?....na low class bitch baba fit control na.
Look through your write-up and you will see the missing link. Can you compare nigeria with America? If your answer is no then then go and rethink your argument. What separate these two is there country of origin, even your finest artists here in naija can't control the kind of chic Lil Wayne control because they are from third world no matter how talented they're. @ the boldest, I wouldn't blame you. Nah faceless forum we dey, pikin fit chuck hand for im grand papa eye.
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by bodemattews(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fineman2:

Shey portable no be human being? Abeg shift with your dirty envy
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by hapsonv: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kathys:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
G.TBank

Your name is now Angela not faith. God have mercy on you with ur different accounts on nairaland
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Lightened: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dey play...your eyes will clear, not all ladies can be bought.
Fineman2:

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by kokorokoman: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cloudflare:

funny enough i dont see anything wrong with how the guy looks.
everybody must not look formal.
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
I don't blame them,I blame the economy we have.If the Nigerian economy had been good,things won't be that way
It's not any economy.
STOP MAKING SENSELESS EXCUSES.

IT'S THE SAME THING EVERYWHERE WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN.

IT'S CALLED GREED AND LAZINESS.
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by mozona(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
the baby look portable.
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kathys:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
G.TBank

This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by FKMagazine(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZEhGDtLYuk

The girlfriend of the famous Nigerian Singer, Portable went on social media to post the baby she just had for him.

Congratulations to him
May God keep the child
But I also pray that will blow when he/she grows up, not like his father anyway

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wehdone o. Continue you hear?

In another news, the owner of this style has released an update on how it should be done.

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Earnmoreprofit(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Am expecting another one soon
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
IbnB:
What type of woman opens her legs for a drug-addled monkey like Portable?

This comment is so funny! cheesy

So, Portable is not human Abi?!!

Ladies dey open legs allow Monkey and Dogs to climb and smash them for money, how much more Portable!

Leave matter... Today's generation don cast finish!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Legendary Award 2016 / Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) / D'banj Posed With Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor's Mercedes Benz G63 AMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.