Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) (40775 Views)

Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby From Another Baby Mama (Photos) / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) / Ashabi Ayantunde Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fineman2:
women sha, just get money and you will sleep with/marry any woman of your choice.

I've given up on our ladies
are u indirectly saying that this lady is too fine to be impregnated by portable? Na star oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by karkinase(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Women don’t have spec…anyone can ride them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by ufuosman(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congrats to him
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Women don’t have a choice. The only thing they care about is money.

That’s why money is their ringing tone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by godofuck231: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ohhhhh! Another ashawoe don go born another bastard
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by DantataJR: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZEhGDtLYuk

The girlfriend of the famous Nigerian Singer, Portable went on social media to post the baby she just had for him.

Fifty child with four baby mama. grin
Werey cheesy
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by ebenezer880(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
I don't blame them,I blame the economy we have.If the Nigerian economy had been good,things won't be that way

Don't blame bthe economy, but the home they came from
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by isabi2lof: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congratulations to him 👏

No go insult portable o , your sister fit be baby mama number 6.

Shebi you guys are polygamous in nature , just work hard to make money and spend the money on women, women don't like stress , giving birth to a child or children isn't a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by isabi2lof: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
sleeknaija:
Portable don turn famous Nigerian musician undecided undecided
Of course him dey popular , you dey popular 😏
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Dshocker(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Portable is dark in complexion, while his girlfriend is chocolate in complexion, how come the baby is fair¿
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
I don't blame them,I blame the economy we have.If the Nigerian economy had been good,things won't be that way
nothing concern economy for this matter, girls normally no get brain, dem ogas wife wey gateman dey fvck, na economy dey cause am?

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Johnn74: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2023
Confirm4real:
Wetin concern girls of nowadays just get money dem go dey beg to born for you grin
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Johnn74: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I get girls wey wan born for me but the wahala be say I'm not ready(my money never complete) and I don't think I wanna have a baby with them.

Just get money he get why...
cool

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by faceLAGOS: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Yucky girls!
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Ashawoman82: 2:40am On Jun 07, 2023
Astra101:

Look through your write-up and you will see the missing link. Can you compare nigeria with America? If your answer is no then then go and rethink your argument. What separate these two is there country of origin, even your finest artists here in naija can't control the kind of chic Lil Wayne control because they are from third world no matter how talented they're. @ the boldest, I wouldn't blame you. Nah faceless forum we dey, pikin fit chuck hand for im grand papa eye.
bros, lilwayne could control certain chic than even Drake himself can't control because of his legendary status. Abeg leave that comparison.. forget his dirty looks, everything is not about money and looks... there's a level of Fame u will attain alone , women will kill to be by your side, not even for ur money...TF , which naija artist can u compare with lilwayne , are u sure u even know this guy well?....guy , there are chics that burnaboy would control that the likes of dababy or young thug can't control cos burnaboy is bigger than them....this has nothing to do with third world country , it depends on how big the artiste is....for F sake, naija is not a third world country when it comes to entertainment...we are currently displacing UK to become second after the USA when it comes to music.....bro , ur comment isn't matured that's y I made the Statement about u being a "pikin" , how can a person above 25 years that knows much about world music compare lilwayne to portable cos of looks , for Christ sake, it's a big slap on good music fans..

3 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Spandau: 3:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZEhGDtLYuk

The girlfriend of the famous Nigerian Singer, Portable went on social media to post the baby she just had for him.

But who are these razz, Mushin girls getting pregnant left, right and centre for this nuisance?

3 Likes

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Tommydare(m): 4:26am On Jun 07, 2023
Haaa...Pele ooo event planner. Wetin be ur own plan for future and these future u speak of, can you reach portable's level?
Johnkennie:
Portable wey no get plan for future de give birth anyhow with different woman
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Tommydare(m): 4:29am On Jun 07, 2023
We have been eating obi abate since timeimmemorial. No be now u go come dey tell us.
dondodo:
Nigerians are you ready to welcome obi?
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 5:24am On Jun 07, 2023
Fineman2:
women sha, just get money and you will sleep with/marry any woman of your choice.

Even if you don’t have money, there are many women for you. There are boys women give money. I have seen 3 feet’s men without money marry two wives. I am saying this so you don’t give up

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by tafabaloo(m): 5:29am On Jun 07, 2023
Solofresh2:

This has nothing to do with Nigeria situation. It is the same all over the world and from time immemorial, even before the scriptures were formed.

Modified
Portable cld have led a better life if he had opportunity many of us had. We should blame the government for not making education compulsory and free to at least either an ND or NCE for all.

1 Like

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by kizyalex10(m): 6:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Solofresh2:
what economy,any lady who have accepted to be baby mama is a woman of loosed virtue,a woman of class who knows her worth wouldn’t jst be a baby mama not even to Davido etc.what stupid money,na lazy people wey no fit hustle Dey use their kpekus
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Savvy19: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2023
Fineman2:

Same as me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Endymi: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2023
tete7000:

I like the word ;choice' you used in your write-up. You can always get 'your choice' to sleep with. However not everyone will fall within that choice because birds of the same feather flock together.

"Birds of a feather, flocks together"
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Asine: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2023
Fineman2:

Omo I am a woman but some of these women never stop amazing me. Just have money and they are very good to go with you.
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
money121:
IKA OF AFRICA
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by NBAYoungBoyNBA: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2023
Why calling his mother hah? Nawa for u oo
TheBTCinvestor:

Your mother's pussy inclusive kiss
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Astra101: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ashawoman82:
bros, lilwayne could control certain chic than even Drake himself can't control because of his legendary status. Abeg leave that comparison.. forget his dirty looks, everything is not about money and looks... there's a level of Fame u will attain alone , women will kill to be by your side, not even for ur money...TF , which naija artist can u compare with lilwayne , are u sure u even know this guy well?....guy , there are chics that burnaboy would control that the likes of dababy or young thug can't control cos burnaboy is bigger than them....this has nothing to do with third world country , it depends on how big the artiste is....for F sake, naija is not a third world country when it comes to entertainment...we are currently displacing UK to become second after the USA when it comes to music.....bro , ur comment isn't matured that's y I made the Statement about u being a "pikin" , how can a person above 25 years that knows much about world music compare lilwayne to portable cos of looks , for Christ sake, it's a big slap on good music fans..

@ the boldest, again you missed the point. I didn't compare Lil Wayne to portable, I compared their country of nationality. Oh Boy!
Naija and US are not on the same page hence I said portable is naija version of US Lil Wayne.
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Ashawoman82: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Astra101:

@ the boldest, again you missed the point. I didn't compare Lil Wayne to portable, I compared their country of nationality. Oh Boy!
Naija and US are not on the same page hence I said portable is naija version of US Lil Wayne.
only in terms of only look bro...just leave argument..
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wahala for pesin wea portable be him papa
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Johnkennie:
Portable wey no get plan for future de give birth anyhow with different woman

Lol them tell you say Nigeria and Nigerians get Future before?grin
Re: Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Cloudflare:
Nothing Matter how a guy looks, just have money you'll knack and impregnate more than 50 girls of your choice.

Even these ones here insulting portable, they'll rush and lick his lips when they meet him. Pussy is cheaper than biscuits

Some Nigerian Men and Women are the Most Useless beings on Earth. #No Capping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moet Abebe & BabyDaddy Kiss Underwater (photos) / JJC Skillz's Children Arrive Lagos To Spend The Holidays With Their Father / Davido’s Assurance For Chioma: Funny Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.