Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations (45091 Views)

All You Need To Know About The Lagos Electric BRT (Photos And Videos) / New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos / Lagos Medium And High Capacity Buses To Begin Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by wahalawahala: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lightorder:
lagos belongs to everyone. I don’t know bad belle you are ranting about. Hope you too are enjoying the senseless fuel price rise.
tiff! then I guess calabar also belongs to everyone, joker😂

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Henry22(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by BloomingDale(f): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
adekzy:
Awesome development

Nice pic.

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by HomorBj(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=Basic123 post=123617406]I love one of the posters question. IS OYO STILL

SETTING PACE LIKE THIS?

For where?,where Ibadan people day.They are still worshipping seyi makinde fine face despite average performance compared to people like Dave Umahi,Sanwo-olu, Zulu,el rufai,Udom Emmanuel and wike.

Lol,I won't lie Makinde is just an average Gov,be like the guy dey use jazz, cos what's all this hype all about,just few things to point too.The relative peace ibadan Ajimobi brought,H e carry dem auxiliary come back again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Maxxim: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Something that is an old format over here in Germany tongue
cheesy you sabi spoil person joy o haba

1 Like

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Agugbadin: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
It is the best palliative the Government can offer to Naija citizens in addition to wage increase.
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by AmazingELixir: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin

Let's give it say 6_8months before it normalizes like its predecessors the blue and red diesel ancestors.
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by nusirat(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Heffalump:
.....next the electric battery runs down due to poor power availability. Vehicle could not move. A towing vehicle that uses diesel is brought to tow vehicle away.

This I have seen!
Because you allergic to good thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Heffalump(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
nusirat:

Because you allergic to good thing.

Not really. Just to draw attention to the level of our incompetence, even though we cherish the good things of life.
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by wahalawahala: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Henry22:

https://www.nairaland.com/7717508/innoson-displays-more-cng-lng

Deal with that grin
deal with wetin? 😂😂audio invention.. show us the electric ones na.. also the yeye invention u posted, show us just one person wey don buy am with customer review.. or una dey fear your substandard product 😂.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by RacistProudIgbo: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Nice....... Lagos leads others follow😎....
Sadists wey dey always frown at good things go soon flood here with their bad belle.

Lagos lead Lagos lead what of other States in south west.
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Jecassy: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
This electric bus will it circulate the entire Lagos and circumvent the hardship commercial buses install on commuters.
If this electric bus won't be the only bus in Lagos then it need is irrelevant, because it hasn't solve the hardship the masses are facing.
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Gajagojo: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
stupid talk.
What is the point you are trying to make? To announce you are in Germany?
I.don't need any more information to tell me your ethnic origin.
Bad mouth and nasty attitude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Ihateheadslamer: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Are through

Now go and drink water.
Gajagojo:
stupid talk.
What is the point you are trying to make? To announce you are in Germany?
I.don't need any more information to tell me your ethnic origin.
Bad mouth and nasty attitude
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Kay25(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Go sleep old format like when did they start using electric cars there too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Gajagojo: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
kokoA:
Can we use part of the subsidy funds on this nationwide?
The subsidy funds? They don't exist. You don't get it.
Subsidy is not stopping because they want to divert the money to another use.
It is stopping because there is no money.
They have not paid for the last 6 months and are owing nearly 3 trillion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by lwisee: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Heffalump:
.....next the electric battery runs down due to poor power availability. Vehicle could not move. A towing vehicle that uses diesel is brought to tow vehicle away.

This I have seen!

You no see well

Lagos is moving to 247 electricity supply.
Ask Lagos Ian's, light is relatively stable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by lwisee: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
Gajagojo:

The subsidy funds? They don't exist. You don't get it.
Subsidy is not stopping because they want to divert the money to another use.
It is stopping because there is no money.
They have not paid for the last 6 months and are owing nearly 3 trillion

Just leave them, they chose not to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by ghiloman28(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
And you comparing Nigeria to Germany. Africa can’t meet up with western world we will only be following them if we doing thing right by the day
Ihateheadslamer:

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Enemyofpeace: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
South west always ahead of others

In another news, the owner of this style has released an update on how it should be done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Basic123: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=HomorBj post=123618479][/quote]
Not only that ...all those new roads you see in Ibadan especially eleyele axis,Ajimobi did it.

When I see ,Uyo,ebonyi, espevially Abakalike,PH,kano,maiduguri,Gusau,kaduna....I weep for Ibadan under seyi makinde.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by 9jaRealist: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
Note: These two are the pilot phase, there are plans to put 1,200 of these buses to use and also develop an assembly line for their production.

This will also work well in this era of subsidy removal

Personally, I will advise the Lagos State Government to look towards Solar systems for the charging of these buses. It will increase the whole point

https://www.nairaland.com/7668769/lagos-oando-take-delivery-first

https://www.nairaland.com/7672431/sanwo-olu-unveils-electric-buses-lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/7672794/pictures-more-information-new-lagos

EKO O NI BAJE! cool

Lagos leads…
Others struggle to follow.

>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by sunboy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Because its an old format in Germany and then ? It cant be a new development elsewhere ?

You people need to really get over this complex issue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by drake2(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taylor90:
Great

Lagos is the most developed state in Nigeria

They’re doing well

E no mean say I be obidient na true I dey talk

Good evening!. Lagos is not doing well oh. I can't believe a new job is bringing me back to stay. But I promise not for long. The traffic madness, lawlessness, smell, heat and noise? Chai!, The city got worse, hasn't improved at all. I am yet to slide in perfectly. I might run out of coping options soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by LeopardX: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
phemmyjohnson:
Our problem is not starting , it’s maintenance
Maintenance will not be difficult. There is a deliberate plan by the government to fix the power sector. The political will is strong this time around. Lagos is just planning ahead. Many states will adopt this when they see that electricity has improved tremendously.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by HomorBj(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=Basic123 post=123619118]
Not only that ...all those new roads you see in Ibadan especially eleyele axis,Ajimobi did it.

When I see ,Uyo,ebonyi, espevially Abakalike,PH,kano,maiduguri,Gusau,kaduna....I weep for Ibadan under seyi makinde.....[/quot

I won't disagree
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by vannessa7(f): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
gimakon2:

Your Jagaban is the Author of Touts in the same Lagos.
Fashola and Pontius Pilate (Babajide Sanwo-Olu) Guy that likes pointing in all his pictures are responsible for the good work of Lagos

FYI , your messiah did nothing in Lagos.
Anything you respond na you sabi

Read and get educated

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor
Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by Sheggy13(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lightorder:
Last time I checked, I was the former capital of Africa’s most populous country. Though still over rated
I know your type will never give credit to the successive visionary leaderships in Lagos for the achievements recorded there but pin everything on former capital. Last time I checked, Lokoja and Calabar were also former Capital cities of Nigeria but where are they today in terms of development?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations by gimakon2(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
vannessa7:

Read and get educated

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor

The nonsense scribbled by a pro tinubu nairalander is wat i should be educated with?
You must be dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officer Fell Down From Speeding Nigeria Police Van (Throwback Video) / Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.