Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal (36103 Views)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad / Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Saudi don dey open up... though they r still brutal... they even do musical concerts now for their citizens and outsiders

No be them buy Newcastle.... i will not advise all football teams to be sold to Arabs oooo...

If u know u know!!...

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Farid24224(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
blowjohn:

On top ur groundnut and kulikuli business?

Bro 🤣🤣🤣💔

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Georgejeez: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
nwakibie3:

So which continent is saudi?

grin grin Middle East
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by RingRoadMafia: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2023
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by ojehmario1969(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
these Saudi Billionaires are now using top football players at the end of their career, for their football team pet projects.

NEXT: Messi
messi is going to barca
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Angelfrost(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2023
Perfect Retirement Plan...!
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by grandstar(m): 12:51am On Jun 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
these Saudi Billionaires are now using top football players at the end of their career, for their football team pet projects.

Messi may join them in 2 years time
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by frog12: 1:14am On Jun 07, 2023
hardwork pays. someone paying these guys big money!

any african can command that type of money?
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Princerichi0(m): 1:29am On Jun 07, 2023
C. Ronaldo leads, the rest follows
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Businessman1986(m): 1:29am On Jun 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Saudi Arabia - the new retirement destination.

In all these, I just hope that Islam becomes less violent and more liberal.

InshAllah

So we can have gay priests and transgenders on the pulpit, and women dressed like whores sitting right in the front of the holy places.

Reform in Islam will be led by knowledgeable, steadfast and sturdy Imams insha Allah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Pidaa: 2:07am On Jun 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:
Few years ago, it used to be Asia, now na Saudi
Which continent is Saudi located?
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by seeyounow2: 2:15am On Jun 07, 2023
tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by zelnababa(m): 2:20am On Jun 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:
Few years ago, it used to be Asia, now na Saudi
abeg where Saudi dey?
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 2:40am On Jun 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

InshAllah
Be careful what you hope for,I'm gay but I prefer the arabs the way they are

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Checkwell: 2:46am On Jun 07, 2023
Qsquare:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

SCAMMER!!! You keep begging daily. You no get shame?
Those you are begging, don't they have 2 hands and 1 head like you? You will always
target front page. Using your babe's account to beg. You still brag that you make money online. Both of you are shameless. You disgust me. Get a life!

4 Likes

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Chixco95(m): 2:58am On Jun 07, 2023
People were abusing CR7 for making the move last year. I guess he now influences the league.
Oyel money 💰

2 Likes

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Addme: 2:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Big Ben's, you deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by brightDdon(m): 3:00am On Jun 07, 2023
123readygo:
Messi is also joining him there next year

Messi is returning to Barca

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by tballeyy(m): 3:36am On Jun 07, 2023
Qsquare:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
is ur platform make for begging?

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by tuzle(m): 4:08am On Jun 07, 2023
Uyi168:
it seems Saudi Arabia has taken over from China has the new retirement home for European washed- players..
grin

it was then china tried that project but now they can't do it again
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Subonbon(m): 4:17am On Jun 07, 2023
Lerio:
I will never be broke
amen

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by toprealman: 4:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Those ex footballers will not be happy...lol.
Congrats man, enjoy your retirement in peace.
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by OYEDIPE(m): 4:25am On Jun 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

What stops you from making your own pets.

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by ZaddyJ: 4:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Qsquare:

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

So you re one and the same person as Vablo? Eyah! Thank God I went with my heart ,I almost want to send money to that acc.
Reason why it's been very hard to help someone with a genuine problem.
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by ZaddyJ: 4:30am On Jun 07, 2023
tballeyy:
is ur platform make for begging?
Someone mention is other account named Vablo and the moment I cliqued on the highlighted account name on the mention it took me straight to this begging account rather than taking me to Vablo.
People ve mastered the act of begging on this forum sha....and some intelligent members too ve also discovered ways to identify an online beggar 🤔

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by doneback04: 4:41am On Jun 07, 2023
Arab money grin grin , sooner or let's Messi will join him
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by MeineMutter: 4:46am On Jun 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

InshAllah

Islam has never been viol.ent

Those countries where you see them displaying signs of violence, all in the name of religion, are poverty-soaked countries, including Nigeria.

When you are poor, you tend to be an extremist.

They are mixing their territorial traits, tainted with violence, with religion.

Have you ever had that Oman is fighting or shouting one jihadist noise? What of UAE, Qatar, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Brunei?

I pray you go and live in any of those countries I mentioned for years and let’s see whether or not you won’t convert to their religion.
Don’t believe what you read online from those western media. Lots of them are propaganda and the stereotypes have been their for years.

I will leave you with a Nigerian Christian lady’s YouTube channel who just relocated to a VILLAGE called Alkurayat in Saudi Arabia, a border town with Jordan, with her doctor husband who is also a Nigerian.
Take time to watch her videos and listen to how her perception about Islam and the Muslims has changed.

Try and read comments from non-Muslims too on her videos.

We have been brainwashed for so long by our missionaries and western journalists.

Here you go: https://youtube.com/@dynaekwueme

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11am On Jun 07, 2023
OYEDIPE:
What stops you from making your own pets.

a few billion $$$$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Whatsapp Messages Show Emiliano Sala Rejected Cardiff Commercial Plane (P / Photos From The Burial Of Deji Tinubu / Benin Gets To The Quarter Finals Of AFCON2019 Without Winning A Single Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.