Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal (36077 Views)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad / Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by 8stargeneral: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Go and enjoy your career karim

You made us proud

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by KingAzubuike(f): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Omo that's £22,000 (12 million naira) per hour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Onewazobia(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:
Few years ago, it used to be Asia, now na Saudi

Saudi na Africa?
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Flamemignon1(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2023
Goddyrichie:
which country u Dey do this ur gay no try ham 4 9ja make dem no tear ur ynash
Nope,I'm not in Africa
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by iampeterben(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2023
I wish Karim all the best at his new club, we Madrid fans will always support him.
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Jokerman:

Just the way Neymar, Suarez, Ibra... Sacrificed their roles for Pessi..
Neymar is not a striker, he a provider yet he still run away after a year or two, suarez didn't sacrifice his role and ibra couldn't spend a season but you see this benzema, even if he see free post ,na to pass to Ronaldo. Ronaldo love him then, he made Ronaldo bigger than ever

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by blueAgent(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2023
shegzhkn:
Lol, this Saudi boy keep wasting resources to sport wash his human right record while almost half of Saudi young population are unemployed & and the divorced and widow living in extreme poverty.
What mattered most to him is the image and he might be getting some and when oil price goes down he cut production output to stabilize the market (lol), when the Petro capitalism orgy is over the aftermath will be brutal.

True.

Foolish ppl throwing around money on irrelevant things.

God punish anyone one that would ask me to buy sports Jersey of this stars.

The summary of it all ,Life no balance

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by blueAgent(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2023
MrBONE2:

Then MARGUIRE grin

grin grin grin
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by tonytony208(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Saudi Arabia - the new retirement destination.

In all these, I just hope that Islam becomes less violent and more liberal.

InshAllah

Islam will always be violent because violence is part of the doctrine.
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by blueAgent(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
What money cannot do,more money will

I tell u, more go do am grin
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by blueAgent(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Abdulmumin412:

Vicent Abubakar, Odion Ighalo and the host of others lead while others like CR7, Benzema etc. Follow.

You dey mind the clown penaldo supporter, that started following football yesterday.
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by blueAgent(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Half of Saudi youth unemployed? Saudis living in extreme poverty? Lol. Stop making a caricature of your empty self young boy. Not everyone on this platform is as naive and ignoramus as you dude. Read since you can't travel.

It's very close to the actual figures.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2019/12/23/vision-2030-and-poverty-in-saudi-arabia
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by JayArmaniGozman: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Hes a legend already

Dude enjoyed his career
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by FiftyFifty(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2023
blueAgent:

It's very close to the actual figures.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2019/12/23/vision-2030-and-poverty-in-saudi-arabia

This is someone's opinion living in faraway Sweden. Besides, Aljazeera is owned by Qatar, what do you expect? I've been to Saudi, just like I've been to the US and the UK, and I see more prosperity in Saudi than the two countries. As a Saudi citizen, your education from KG to PhD in any country of your choice is fully sponsored by the government. After graduation, there's a job waiting for you. The current nationalisation policy prioritises Saudi citizens over any citizen in places like Aramco. Healthcare is free, fuel is highly subsidised. The government pays women for giving birth. Which Western country has all these?

3 Likes

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by shegzhkn: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Half of Saudi youth unemployed? Saudis living in extreme poverty? Lol. Stop making a caricature of your empty self young boy. Not everyone on this platform is as naive and ignoramus as you dude. Read since you can't travel.
Ok, could you enlightened me and debunk all I've said.
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Jokerman(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Neymar is not a striker, he a provider yet he still run away after a year or two, suarez didn't sacrifice his role and ibra couldn't spend a season but you see this benzema, even if he see free post ,na to pass to Ronaldo. Ronaldo love him then, he made Ronaldo bigger than ever

But Ronaldo had more assists to Benzema, than Benzema to Ronaldo.
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Otimaxamito: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2023
឵឵
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Almiron: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2023
SHEAU:
MBS, the prince of money, what money can not do, more money can do it
you get am my bro, all these money wey dem dey pay em be like peanuts. MBS
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Mekoyaw(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2023
It appears the Chinese league are no longer the dream league where these stars run to for the Big bucks, the Big boys are having a rethink that Arab Money is the cool deal cool
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2023
Jokerman:

But Ronaldo had more assists to Benzema, than Benzema to Ronaldo.
Benzema creating space and playing behind Ronaldo to enable Ronaldo more closer to the goal post is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by blueAgent(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2023
FiftyFifty:

This is someone's opinion living in faraway Sweden. Besides, Aljazeera is owned by Qatar, what do you expect? I've been to Saudi, just like I've been to the US and the UK, and I see more prosperity in Saudi than the two countries. As a Saudi citizen, your education from KG to PhD in any country of your choice is fully sponsored by the government. After graduation, there's a job waiting for you. The current nationalisation policy prioritises Saudi citizens over any citizen in places like Aramco. Healthcare is free, fuel is highly subsidised. The government pays women for giving birth. Which Western country has all these?

You did not refute the fact that several Saudis Iive in poverty.
Norway Sweden,Australia, Finland and many other western countries have all that.
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Abioladoks: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2023
all of them go dey collect pension there
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Electorate: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2023
Adriel11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/football/65827087.amp

Your headline says 2 years deal but your post says 3 years deal. Op, are you ok?
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by sunnyprof: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Benzema is an Arab too na ..... he is from North Africa, even Zidden, Nasri and Turan in French team
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Goddyrichie(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Nope,I'm not in Africa
I don talk ham already
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=blueAgent post=123625201]

I tell u, more go do a
See Benzenma that was scoring goals left and right,once he heard that there was an offer from Saudi Baba didn't think twice before dumping madrid
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
blueAgent:

I tell u, more go do am grin
See Benzema that was scoring goals left and right in Madrid once he heard that there was an offer from Saudi Baba didn't think twice before dumping madrid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Realhommie(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Uyi168:
it seems Saudi Arabia has taken over from China has the new retirement home for European washed- players..
grin

Yea, currently it's Saudi. Before China it use to be the US at some point in the past, lol.
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by blueAgent(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

See Benzema that was scoring goals left and right in Madrid once he heard that there was an offer from Saudi Baba didn't think twice before dumping madrid

True.
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Lerio(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2023
PepeXKermit:

But you are already broke. Loool

I fit still return your papa money, pay your mama bride price
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by PepeXKermit: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Lerio:

I fit still return your papa money, pay your mama bride price

You are still broke. Highest brideprice wey i don see na 1m naira. That was overkill, normall brideprice na like 20k. Whichever end of the spectrum you think say you get money reach, you are broke. Lol
Re: Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal by Lerio(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2023
PepeXKermit:

You are still broke. Highest brideprice wey i don see na 1m naira. That was overkill, normall brideprice na like 20k. Whichever end of the spectrum you think say you get money reach, you are broke. Lol

I go still Bleep your mama, pay her money wey she never see for her life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United / Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) / Leaked Whatsapp Messages Show Emiliano Sala Rejected Cardiff Commercial Plane (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.