Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad (27345 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by ojehmario1969(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
According to Fabrizio Romano, Chelsea N'Golo Kante has agreed to a two-year deal with Saudi club Al Ittihad.

This 32-year-old midfielder is to join Karim Benzema at Al-Ittihad on a two-year contract worth €100m a season.

Romano:
N’Golo Kanté to Al Ittihad, here we go!
◉ Medical tests completed in London.
◉ 2 year deal with an option for further season.
◉ €100m per season salary — figure includes image rights, commercial deals and ‘creative’ portfolio.
https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1666428733811486721?s=21&t=yZmg20FRGembx9XgHiN54Q

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by ojehmario1969(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Saudi Money rain grin

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by ManWater: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
These Saudi Oil men making our Nigeria Oil be like groundnut oil. cheesy

265 Likes 16 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Creamypie(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Na wah oh. When them go buy me?

10 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by ojehmario1969(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Creamypie:
Na wah oh. When them go buy me?
I swear
Saudi Arabia don overtake china grin

65 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by ManWater: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Over ₦200million per day. shocked
This life no go ever balance.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by slawomir: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Everybody now going to walai ta lai league

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by IamV: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Follow Tinubu & HE peter obi live court updates today ,7th June 2023 here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7718502/7th-june-2023-tinubu-peter#123632972

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Oh Nooooooo!!

One of our favorite footballer of all times.

We love you Ngolo Kante.

You will be missed greatly.

Thanks for all you did for our Darling Club CHELSEA FC.

We will forever love ❤️ you Ngolo.

One of the best midfielder of the wonderful game of football.

The most humble, shy and quiet footballer we have ever seen.

He does all the talking on the field of play.

GREAT MAN.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by ernesco0816517(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Saudi Arabia na dump site for old n not tired players

6 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by AntiChristian: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Chop bigger money before you retire!

Yaa Allah! Me sef wan retire o!
Grant me just 1M Kuwaiti $ monthly for just 2 years make i use retire!

Aamin!

4 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by ManWater: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Unlike those days, no parent now will discourage his son from playing football. smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by davinking(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Every player going the money way
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Skiborobo(f): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please who can connect me to Saudi. I can twerk for Africa

4 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by sukkot: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Neutral3636: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me to know more about the course and my mentorship style .
Remember, this is just to help you . Act fast and grab the few slots remaining

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Beess(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nice
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Adeyinka12(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pension republic 😂. Nevertheless, Kudos to Cristiano.

10 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Beverlyjean(f): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ronaldo has opened the floodlight... more top stars to join ... same thing he did in Italy ... and today Italy became the first league in Europe to have representatives in the final of Europa Cup, the Champions league and the Europa conference league ...all in one season

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Offpoint1: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by dalongjnr: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Well deserved.

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by lagonovo: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ororo effect

15 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by isycollins(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
Saudi Arabia is the retirement of legend, let him go and enjoy his money there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Rubyjade: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
He is without the shadow of a doubt the best defensive midfielder in the world. The reason Paul Pogba is so excellent for France is because he has Kante backing him up every single time, whereas at Manchester United, Scott McTominay is the best that is available. McTominay has a lot of positive qualities as a DM and if he progresses well, he can be more than decent in that position.

Kante is in a league of his own, however. He can control the game from his position no matter which way the ball is moving and seems to have limitless energy. He has also has brilliant passing skills in his locker along with more than decent turn of pace, which make him about the most ideal midfielder for the English league.

As a Manchester United fan, Kante is at the top of my list in terms of transfer targets that the club should be looking at to fill the DM slot, now that Matic’s days are done, Fred’s progress seems to have stalled once again and McTominay has quite a way to go before he can be considered a decent DM. In my opinion, United should present Chelsea with a blank check, either in January or next summer, and pay whatever is asked.

It seems more possible to get this done, since first Sarri and now Lampard both seem to want to accommodate Jorginho as the DM and have moved Kante to a more advanced position to do so. Pogba and Kante in a two-man pivot would secure the United midfield in a way that hasn’t been seen since Paul Scholes and Roy Keane used to line up together.

8 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by InvertedHammer: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
ManWater:

These Saudi Oil men make our Nigeria Oil be like groundnut oil. cheesy
/
Na. They keep the money in their country to go round. Who paid $100m stands to gain $1bn in long term.

But their Nigerian counterparts will wire such funds out to other countries for their development and give wheelbarrows to their supporters as economic empowerment.

/

28 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by HayB100(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
If na me nko? Money answereth all things, but still, MESSI (GOAT) still never go Saudi, Baba still dey command respect say make them still chill. That's why goat dey different from ewure, unlike the other 'self acclaimed' goat wey quickly jump at the opportunity while trying to escape Europe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by church123: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
All roads now leads to Saudi.
Who no like better thing??

6 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Adicson2001: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ngolo kante you'll be missed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by isycollins(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
dalongjnr:
Well deserved.
Exactly, he has tired

4 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
I'm a Messi fan.. but to be honest, Cr7 is the most influential human on earth right now.. He might not be as good as he use to be but anywhere he goes multitude follow. Italian league became competitive after he went there, and now the Saudia league is making waves.... congratulations, Kanye, you have won it all...
Before I forget, Messi is the Goat..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2023 Best Player Of Tournament Contenders: Lookman, Haller, Ekong Leads / Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures / Leicester City Complete The Signing Of Iheanacho From Man City(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.