Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price (20602 Views)

10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 / One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Pokemon45: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2023
This is really nice
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by salam8528: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2023
SubmentalNode:
Octacore processor?

Rubbish
Say the actual name of the SoC
Robbers
processor speed less than 2.ghz
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Almiron: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2023
Nairalander248:

No be wetin your mother dey use?
Ogun kee your miserable mama
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by bigcasava1(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2023
My family and I are proudly for itel always

1 Like

Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by MalaikaEH(f): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

You're not a gadget expert. So chill and enjoy your phone.
I dnt know why you'd be comparing itel with iphone undecided smh

Am not an iphone lover. Bt never say this outside if you no go fit endure bite (mocking)

Well.... Like i said earlier you dnt really know what phones are all about. Enjoy your ITEL P40 smiley

Well, I know that phones are about making calls, surfing the internet, socializing on social media, etc. I won't spend an extra kobo on something I can get for less, so that people won't mock me. Even as a gift, I won't prefer an iphone to Itel p40, unless I have plans of making money out of the gift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Ransomtheking(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2023
zedegit:

Itel is ahead of the 2 you mentioned.
You say what?
What did I just read grin
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Spiff20(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Almiron:
Itel, Infinix and tecno phones are piece of trash. Know that and know peace, ignore and see premium shege
You can't buy an Infinix phone of 120k and call it piece of trash. A phone with 6gig ram and 132 gig memory. Phone freelancers use to multitask and make millions. How do you rate an entire brand with 30k phones they make? You people should rest abeg and use your iphones in Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Spiff20(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2023
MalaikaEH:

Well, I know that phones are about making calls, surfing the internet, socializing on social media, etc. I won't spend an extra kobo on something I can get for less, so that people won't mock me. Even as a gift, I won't prefer an iphone to Itel p40, unless I have plans of making money out of the gift.
As in. All the rave with high end iphones and Sammy. Don't they all do the same thing asides from crisp clear picture quality? The iphones even have limitations.

2 Likes

Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Fineman2: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2023
MalaikaEH:
I bought an Itel P40 and honestly, I'm enjoying it. I don't really understand why people are paranoid about Itel... Guess it's individual differences and varying needs. Personally, I don't see any extra thing I can do with an Iphone 14 Pro Max, or any other phone for that matter, which a P40 can't do for me.

All the advertised features are in the phone and they're working well.
I will soon buy this itel p40

1 Like

Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by vixkyseun: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Itel P40 the award winning device!
I love the way itel is aggressively giving us the kind of device that fits into the standards of the Gen-Z
These are great features
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by MalaikaEH(f): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Spiff20:
As in. All the rave with high end iphones and Sammy. Don't they all do the same thing asides from crisp clear picture quality? The iphones even have limitations.

The P40 also take very clear pictures.
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by lascos912(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
BOOKWORMLUX:
Have never seen any itel phone with good processor
Only strong battery that they have to offer

It's hard to see any young person using itel
I'm using it
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by BackFromBalablu: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
MalaikaEH:

Just dey play grin. If dem bring out itel p40 and iphone 6+ na the 6plus you go collect let's nt deceive ourselves. Rest IJN! smiley
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by lascos912(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
has obi! (nairalanders) obi!! (nairalanders) import and export
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by BackFromBalablu: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Almiron:
AHH ahn ahn Almiron, shey you know say na elderly woman you dey curse bayi undecided cry

Sometimes we nigerians, na our mouth dey send our family members to early grave undecided
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by BackFromBalablu: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
lascos912:
I'm using it
How we go take knw if u never old grin smiley cool
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Almiron: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

AHH ahn ahn Almiron, shey you know say na elderly woman you dey curse bayi undecided cry

Sometimes we nigerians, na our mouth dey send our family members to early grave undecided
Why did he mention my mama, initially. I only pay him back. You don't walk around fire expecting not to sweet.
However, you sound like a teenager or you watch too much Africa Magic channels. Stay off my mention
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by lascos912(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
BackFromBalablu:
How we go take knw if u never old grin smiley cool
i'm 27
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Almiron: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Spiff20:
You can't buy an Infinix phone of 120k and call it piece of trash. A phone with 6gig ram and 132 gig memory. Phone freelancers use to multitask and make millions. How do you rate an entire brand with 30k phones they make? You people should rest abeg and use your iphones in Peace.
All infinix, techno and Itel phones are piece of trash, if you like buy am 1m. Nah still expensive junk, know that and know peace
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Nairalander248: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Almiron:

cheesy cheesy cheesy truth dey pain... E pain am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by BackFromBalablu: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
lascos912:
i'm 27
3 years from now you'll be 30. Uncle you're old smiley cool
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by BackFromBalablu: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Almiron:
Why did he mention my mama, initially. I only pay him back. You don't walk around fire expecting not to sweet.
However, you sound like a teenager or you watch too much Africa Magic channels. Stay off my mention
AH pele o. Daddy Almiron no vex i'll nt mention u again. I be teenager smiley
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Spiff20(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Almiron:
All infinix, techno and Itel phones are piece of trash, if you like buy am 1m. Nah still expensive junk, know that and know peace
You sound so convinced like you know what you're saying. Unfortunately, you don't. You follow popular beliefs. Perhaps you believe once you get to America you'll make it.
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Almiron: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2023
Spiff20:
You sound so convinced like you know what you're saying. Unfortunately, you don't. You follow popular beliefs. Perhaps you believe once you get to America you'll make it.
You sound like a teenager wey dem still dey feed, you're a probably an undergraduate or a jambite, you talking to made man, im already living your dreams. Don't reply else i go swear for your papa
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Spiff20(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
You sound like a teenager wey dem still dey feed, you're a probably an undergraduate or a jambite, you talking to made man, im already living your dreams. Don't reply else i go swear for your papa
Made man wey no know anything. Swear for your father.
Re: Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price by Almiron: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Spiff20:
Made man wey no know anything. Swear for your father.
ogun kee your papa, na vuIture go eaaat his corpse eee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Do You Use The Split Screen Function In Your Smartphone? / Get 9mobile 1gb Data For Just N200 Or Get 5gb For N1000 / Facebook Is Currently Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.