Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office (86373 Views)

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by plaindealer: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Patience Jonathan

Remi Tinubu

Same office, even same decoration sef..

grin

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by plaindealer: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
vannessa7:

We must remove it because she is not Margret Obi or what is her name, and Nigerian women will have no backing in government, you people display your inferiority complex shamelessly, you can't even hide your pain, shior

They think women should not be there to represent the interests of women or to even inspire women including their own wives, sisters, and daughters.

The are self-hating, self-loathing and self-destructive, all because they hate one man, Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by Akungitit: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
If IPOB goats don't like the picture of the First Lady (Remi Tinubu) they can walk to the lagoon and do the right thing. JUMP.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by Ingocof(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
JASONjnr:

It's a presidential appointment and it's constitutional for a president to make such appointments....

Go and figure!

Chief of staff is not in the constitution, pls go and verify, it started during the reign of Obasanjo.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by robbase: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
First Side Babe can fit to get office too grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by plaindealer: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Akungitit:
If IPOB goats don't like the picture of the First Lady (Remi Tinubu) they can walk to the lagoon and do the right thing. JUMP.

Seconded.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by thisisit: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
ANOTHER LOOTING CONDUIT PIPE OFFICE..

AISHA USED THE OFFICE TO TRIPPLE HER WEIGHT AS WELL AS CREATE AND SUSTAIN A POLYANDRIST LIFE STYLE IM DUBAI
Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by plaindealer: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
First lady with class, style and superb sophistication, she's also a very smart and talented woman, a mother, a Senator and a wonderful public official.

Nigeria go sweet no be small under Asiwaju.

Sign of great things to come..

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by slowice(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Unconstitutional office.

One of the reason Peter obi stands out.... He doesn't entertain any form of Illegality
Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by ikdaddy01(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
This os just a conference room
Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by Darnell9(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Excuses to loot mtchew
Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by plaindealer: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
slowice:
Unconstitutional office.

One of the reason Peter obi stands out.... He doesn't entertain any form of Illegality

God took care of that.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by bigiyaro(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Corridon:
Only in Tinubu's illegitimate regime. We now have the office of the first daughter and first son too. Next will be the office of the first driver and security.
including the office of the first top abgero

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by IbnB: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:
First Lady Patience Jonathan in her office.

First Lady Aisha Buhari in her office

First Lady Remi Tinubi in her office.

Yes ke, Nigerians are factory-fitted idiots for sure
Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by plaindealer: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Darnell9:
Excuses to loot mtchew

You mean you fit loot from the same office of the first lady even though the office no get public money or budget to loot.

Where the money go come from?

Come back when you jamm common sense.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by plaindealer: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
IbnB:

Yes ke, Nigerians are factory-fitted idiots for sure

Abeg no dey share with us what you see in the mirror every second of the day.
Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by Darnell9(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

You mean you fit loot from the same office of the first lady even though the office no get public money or budget to loot.

Where the money go come from?

Come back when you jamm common sense.. grin grin
is she not getting paid? Feather brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by drtee247(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Just thinking of what remy will do in a situation where her husband is very sick and d cabals hijack d govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by IbnB: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Abeg no dey share with us what you see in the mirror every second of the day.

Didinrin, eeryone on this site knows what you are, you sad garbage-munching fool

I pity your kids though..
Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by plaindealer: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Darnell9:
is she not getting paid? Feather brain

Who is paying her or the office of the first lady? You?

These comedians sef.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by plaindealer: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
IbnB:

Didinrin, eeryone on this site knows what you are, you sad garbage-munching fool

I pity your kids though..

Didinrin, e be like say you still dey see factory-fitted idiot inside ya mirror.

Ndo

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by Johnn74: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Corridon:
Only in Tinubu's illegitimate regime. We now have the office of the first daughter and first son too. Next will be the office of the first driver and security.
And office of the first agbero specially made for MC Ol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by Johnn74: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Since from the time immemorial the office of the Nigeria first lady remains the jokes of the centuries
It’s not in the constitution. The Constitution of Nigeria does not create an office for the country's first lady or potential first gentleman cool. on the future future future day Nigerians vote 🗳 in their first female president
Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by AfonjaPriest: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dipes:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.
It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives.
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct num:

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed.

NB: Mrbanner,ringroadmafia,
Trackstars below they are all one person responsible for that of faith shiando, Angela begging post he don't want to see my post but only his own reasons for this constant attack on me.

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Celestine Nwankwo, the serial criminal scammer, is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by AfonjaPriest: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dipes:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.
It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives.
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct num:

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed.

NB: Mrbanner,ringroadmafia,
Trackstars below they are all one person responsible for that of faith shiando, Angela begging post he don't want to see my post but only his own reasons for this constant attack on me.

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Celestine Nwankwo, the serial criminal scammer, is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by diggindeep: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Corridon:

And First Area boys too

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by plaindealer: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
My First Lady.

grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office by coleon(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Corridon:
Do I blame them or the docile Nigerian populace. How can a government that says it's broke and decided to remove subsidy still maintain overbloated offices instead of reducing cost of governance yet the populace is still cheering them. What sets Tunisia on was just a marginal increase in cost of bread yet the government was removed, but in Nigeria we take anything in Nigeria.
The useless and compromised NLC came up with useless 8 points agenda and called of strike but I didn't see anything that will cushion the effect of rising cost for the populace only minimum wage increase for less than 10% of the population that are in the civil service, so what happens to us in the private sector.
Nigeria is beyond redemption honestly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.