Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi (648 Views)

Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi by Dhejy7: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
I am looking for anyone who drives from abule egba to the Island to join with daily. With the current increase in fuel price, ride sharing is now a realistic option

I am willing to pay weekly or monthly.
Kindly reach out if you do. Thanks
Re: Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi by HeartlessMan: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
So that you can start claiming car co-ownership after 3 rides as the typical entitled Nigerian wey you be bah?

1 Like

Re: Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi by Dhejy7: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2023
HeartlessMan:
So that you can start claiming car co-ownership after 3 rides as the typical entitled Nigerian wey you be bah?

Some Nigerians reason like their brain is beneath their feet. I have my own car fyi but does not make economical sense driving to the island with the current reality.

You don't have to comment on every thread even if you're jobless

2 Likes

Re: Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi by NapoleonHill: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dhejy7:
I am looking for anyone who drives from abule egba to the Island to join with daily. With the current increase in fuel price, ride sharing is now a realistic option

I am willing to pay weekly or monthly.
Kindly reach out if you do. Thanks

Hello, bro.

I'm currently looking to get a place at Abule Egba but I work at Ikoyi. I only go to work twice a week.

Can you advise me on how much you spend on transport daily, what time I have to wake to get to Ikoyi at 8am, and if BRT would help?

And if I close at 5pm, when can I get home?

Thanks.
Re: Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi by Dhejy7: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Hello, bro.

I'm currently looking to get a place at Abule Egba but I work at Ikoyi. I only go to work twice a week.

Can you advise me on how much you spend on transport daily, what time I have to wake to get to Ikoyi at 8am, and if BRT would help?

And if I close at 5pm, when can I get home?

Thanks.

Daily transport 2k+ depending on location in ikoyi
Brt will help but you will most likely get to work late unless you can catch the first bus at about 6am if there are no delays on their side as there regularly is
Re: Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi by NapoleonHill: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dhejy7:

Daily transport 2k+ depending on location in ikoyi
Brt will help but you will most likely get to work late unless you can catch the first bus at about 6am if there are no delays on their side as there regularly is

How long can it take me to get home if I close at 5?
Re: Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi by Dhejy7: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2023
NapoleonHill:

How long can it take me to get home if I close at 5?

About 2hrs at best, can take 3 hrs on a busy day
You can get bus/car to abule egba from iyana oworo
Re: Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi by NapoleonHill: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Dhejy7:

About 2hrs at best, can take 3 hrs on a busy day
You can get bus/car to abule egba from iyana oworo

How are you able to do this daily and cope? What will you advise me from your experience?
Re: Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi by Dhejy7: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2023
NapoleonHill:

How are you able to do this daily and cope? What will you advise me from your experience?

I drive and close by 4. If you have the funds get somewhere closer to work, thats what i can advise
Re: Abule Egba To Island/ikoyi by NapoleonHill: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2023
Dhejy7:

I drive and close by 4. If you have the funds get somewhere closer to work, thats what i can advise

Ok. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wakanow And It’s Pay Small Small Fraud? / Lifetime Free Flights For Baby Born On Plane / Help Me Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.