Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians (1069 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Have We Been Shortchanged?? / BREAKING NEWS: Fashola Says Tinubu Have Dual Citizen But Says It Doesn't Matter! / 5 Things The Police Cannot Do To You As A Nigerian Citizen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians by TreasureJunky: 4:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Whatever government is doing is always to their benefits,, common man doesn't matter in the eyes of the politicians. . Common man is only good for ballot snatching

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2023
BigIyanga:

An inbred tribalist who only votes for his kinsmen as VP and Presidential candidates. You and your ilk have only voted for kinsmen since 1993-2023.

The reason why subsidy wasn't good in 2012… was because of your tribalism and blind loyalty to a man who told you to kick against it because it was initiated by someone who’s not your tribesman. Oando owned by Tinubus has made $bns from subsidy.

Make sure you have saved up for across the board price hike that will follow.. Musa, Shinedu and Taiwo must pay… Your sycophancy is going to run out of petrol. Naija banks dont accept sycophancy credit… you have to pay with your Naira..
This is not a good reply to a well thought out argument.
Re: Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians by Ofunaofu: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2023
There is no subsidy

What just happened is fuel price hike

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians by odduduwa: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2023
BigIyanga:

An inbred tribalist who only votes for his kinsmen as VP and Presidential candidates. You and your ilk have only voted for kinsmen since 1993-2023.

The reason why subsidy wasn't good in 2012… was because of your tribalism and blind loyalty to a man who told you to kick against it because it was initiated by someone who’s not your tribesman. Oando owned by Tinubus has made $bns from subsidy.

Make sure you have saved up for across the board price hike that will follow.. Musa, Shinedu and Taiwo must pay… Your sycophancy is going to run out of petrol. Naija banks dont accept sycophancy credit… you have to pay with your Naira..
you are his match

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2023
BigIyanga:

Get lost. I have already discredited you as an olodo capable only of small-minded, feudal, disjointed, sentimental and ignorant "barber" argument. Nigga bounce.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2023
Lukepeter:

This is not a good reply to a well thought out argument.

He is a crass bigot. Never expect any progressive talk or thoughts from those sort.

I am no innocent poster boy but I can make progressive and solutions-driven argument with the best always, and as default position, because I love the progress of mankind above anything else courtesy of being well-exposed and sophisticated enough to knkw what life is really about. .

The guy is just a repellwnt and small-minded Arrow. The sort who will be disgraced and left behind in the meritocratic Nation Tinubu will develop.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Dsalvo:

He is a crass bigot. Never expect any progressive talk or thoughts from those sort.

I am no innocent poster boy but I can make progressive and solutions-driven argument with the best always, and as default position, because I love the progress of mankind above anything else courtesy of being well-exposed and sophisticated enough to knkw what life is really about. .

The guy is just a repellwnt and small-minded Arrow. The sort who will be disgraced and left behind in the meritocratic Nation Tinubu will develop.
How can one position himself for the Meritocratic Nation?
Re: Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:56am On Jun 13, 2023
BigIyanga:

But most developed countries like USA, UK, France, China, Canada have heavily subsidized public transportation systems??
What does Naija subsidized outside PMS?? None
exactly my point,

The idiot is here paragraphing his senslessnes into idiotic synthesis. Who will diversify nigerian economy? No grant no soft loan, 98% of most business in nigeria are self funded.. nigerian givernment is the most useless to it citizen
Re: Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 13, 2023
mrcoolautofix:
exactly my point,

The idiot is here paragraphing his senslessnes into idiotic synthesis. Who will diversify nigerian economy? No grant no soft loan, 98% of most business in nigeria are self funded.. nigerian givernment is the most useless to it citizen

You can make your points withiut insults and abuses.
Re: Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:23am On Jun 13, 2023
Skyview01:

You can make your points withiut insults and abuses.
give your worthless advice to those who started it
Re: Subsidy Removal Have No Benefits For Nigerian Citizen But Politicians by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 13, 2023
mrcoolautofix:
give your worthless advice to those who started it

Use your tiny brain, my friend!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Biggest International Conversation Center Located In Awka (video) / Obi's Degree Should Be Withdrawn By UNN / Names Of Ijaw Owned Cities In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.