Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You (35126 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Image123(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

As long as Nigeria is concerned, don't make any promise to anymore based on any proposed/implemented policy.

No policy in Nigeria has ever yielded the expected result(s).

Experience will teach you better, when you realize petrol price will still be high in 2030.

This time, joy is coming. i feel strongly that God has at last heard our prayers for sensible leaders.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Brownshoe: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Where can i get solar car?
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Nweike1: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nbote:
There's a whole lot that hasn't made sense ever since this thieves started talking about removing subsidy. NNPC have been the sole importers of petrol into this country since 2016 after the last administration came in. So who are they paying subsidy claims to? Remember the last President was the Minister of Petroleum and sat over those transactions and details which is strangely why subsidy payment multiplied in their tenure. Now instead of auditing the NNPC and carrying out forensic analysis to purge the rot from the system and sanitize the industry, they chose to end the subsidy payment schedule agta settling themselves for the past 8 years. And to make matters even worse, they paid for 20% stake in a private Refinery while the state owned refineries have been left to rot
Your head dey there!
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by BigIyanga: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
And most importantly, save for mama Iyabo and Chinedu’s prices… because they have to pass on the cost to you…lolo

2 Likes

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by egopersonified(f): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Allisgud:
Federal should add bicycle to the palliative,they should clear one way for cycling

There is a 'bicycle park' somewhere in Benin. Normally you see 2 to 4 bicycles there. Today, I counted 12.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Tonytonex(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
sisisioge:
Trekking sha....all of us go dey healthy last last grin
but if you no dey see food chop, you go lean
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:

This time, joy is coming. i feel strongly that God has at last heard our prayers for sensible leaders.

Which of the God: Christian or Muslim God??

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by CrownOfClay724: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sososo:
Covid promax😂

Lol.
What is this 🤣
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
what solar?
Google it
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Alark(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
shedy03:

Do you do NIN change of phone number?
Yes boss

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Allisgud: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
egopersonified:

There is a 'bicycle park' somewhere in Benin. Normally you see 2 to 4 bicycles there. Today, I counted 12.
it's even gud, people who cycle regularly don't have space for cholesterol

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by CodeTemplar: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Meerahbel:
Google it
I should what?

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Image123(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Which of the God: Christian or Muslim God??

God.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Blestedo75: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
9. Buy a bicycle if you can. It does not need fuel, can be used for exercise. Good for short distances.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by ogbe88(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:
One very important thing to help is to know that subsidy is gone for good. Don't blame Tinubu or your village people. Endure, joy comes in the morning not some unserious Obikererenke lamba.
you are a mad man.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by ufotunang: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
The best pallatives federal government can give to nigerians is constant electricity light...if there is constant electricity light nigerians will not need to bother to buy fuel to power their generators to get electricity light... bussinesses no need to buy fuel for generator to run their bussinesses..it will save nigerians money and costs in buying fuel for their generators... constant electricity light will also create jobs for the youths and nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Igbokwechika101(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Trekking mood 😆

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Kenosky1: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
fineboynl:
lol i don’t know of if. But if you go out everyday it should be s week. But if you hard go out or go too far it should be 2 weeks.. it depends.

Thanks bros. I will definitely stick with my Corolla at N21,000 per week is manageable. No plan to come and go and kill myself.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by fineboynl(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kenosky1:

Thanks bros. I will definitely stick with my Corolla at N21,000 per week is manageable. No plan to come and go and kill myself.
lol. If it just to go out to hang out and come back. It can carry you for 2 weeks. But if you drive it too much going everywhere thats the problem. I don't advise Corolla. Thief and low power car when you carry full passanger and load. The engine will drag.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I should what?
Forget it
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
wink
neutralmind:
More tips

1. Know the exact size of your fuel tank if you have a car. If your tank size is more than 60 litres.

Sell it and buy a smaller car with a smaller tank and lower fuel consumption.

2. Embrace alternative sources of electricity like solar, inverters etc.

3. Buy energy-efficient electronics and house hold items. Discard your ox fan and buy a cloud energy standing fan that consumes just 10 watts

4. Buy food items in bulk. Talk to your friends and colleagues buy rice in bulk and split. Do same for meat, vegetables and other foodstuffs

Wish you luck
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Image123:

God.

It seems you're one of those poorly taught Christians who claim to be Christians but don't know much about christianity.

There's no confused 'God' that'll work with both Christians and muslims at the same time, despite their different beliefs and practices.

The Christian God can't choose a Muslim who has no Christ in himself to rule over his chosen people, and the Muslim God can't choose a Christian who doesn't believe in Mohammed to preside over his people, the muslims.

You guys should stop deceiving yourselves with stupid religious correctness.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Image123(m): 3:33am On Jun 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

It seems you're one of those poorly taught Christians who claim to be Christians but don't know much about christianity.

There's no confused 'God' that'll work with both Christians and muslims at the same time, despite their different beliefs and practices.

The Christian God can't choose a Muslim who has no Christ in himself to rule over his chosen people, and the Muslim God can't choose a Christian who doesn't believe in Mohammed to preside over his people, the muslims.

You guys should stop deceiving yourselves with stupid religious correctness.

God doesn't play politics. He appoints whosoever He will, not pastors and prophets wish.

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=123625051][/quote] Hmmmm as if to do a new school registration is a walk in the park, okay na.

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Alark(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2023
R2bees2:
How do I get NIMC original plastic card(not the digital version)
We can do it and bring to your doorstep
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2023
Image123:

God doesn't play politics. He appoints whosoever He will, not pastors and prophets wish.

You refused to mention the particular God you're referring to.

The christian God doesn't appoint whosoever he likes. He works only with those whom he calls his children, and who have Christ in them.

According to him, no one comes to him accept through Christ, and the prayer of a sinner(one who has no Christ) is an abomination unto him

Your new Presido doesn't know Christ, and thus, God doesn't know him, and can't work with him.

This is the true christianity you cowards are afraid to practise.

Seems you're a yoruba christian trying to justify your vote for an m-m ticket??

Go read your bible. Read about the Kings of Israel, and you'll find out that God turned away from them whenever they chose a King who didn't ''follow the way of God''.
And this was consistent.
So, why do you think this will change in your own time, even when you believe God is unchangeable?
Hypocrites! grin
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by XY23: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Nbote:
There's a whole lot that hasn't made sense ever since this thieves started talking about removing subsidy. NNPC have been the sole importers of petrol into this country since 2016 after the last administration came in. So who are they paying subsidy claims to? Remember the last President was the Minister of Petroleum and sat over those transactions and details which is strangely why subsidy payment multiplied in their tenure. Now instead of auditing the NNPC and carrying out forensic analysis to purge the rot from the system and sanitize the industry, they chose to end the subsidy payment schedule agta settling themselves for the past 8 years. And to make matters even worse, they paid for 20% stake in a private Refinery while the state owned refineries have been left to rot

Lol. They will never ask these questions. All they do is regurgitate drivels across WhatsApp groups. I think the minds of an average Nigerian has been captured by primordial sentiments. The poor must keep on giving while the rich keeps on taking. Forget the certificates we parade, there are very few intellectuals left in this country. Since we can't boldly demand accountability without being called 'wailers', the majority will continue to suffer.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Image123(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You refused to mention the particular God you're referring to.

The christian God doesn't appoint whosoever he likes. He works only with those whom he calls his children, and who have Christ in them.

According to him, no one comes to him accept through Christ, and the prayer of a sinner(one who has no Christ) is an abomination unto him

Your new Presido doesn't know Christ, and thus, God doesn't know him, and can't work with him.

This is the true christianity you cowards are afraid to practise.

Seems you're a yoruba christian trying to justify your vote for an m-m ticket??

Go read your bible. Read about the Kings of Israel, and you'll find out that God turned away from them whenever they chose a King who didn't ''follow the way of God''.
And this was consistent.
So, why do you think this will change in your own time, even when you believe God is unchangeable?
Hypocrites! grin

There is only one God, don't get it twisted. Since you resort to the Bible, i'll show you a couple of sentences from there.

Joh 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. 

1Ti 6:13  I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

Phaoah and Nebuchadnezzar were not christians. This is a political appointment, not a church ministry appointment. Thousands of rulers, presidents, kings and emperors all over the world are not christians. You have been scammed by either your pastor or Kanu.

Exo 9:16  And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.

Dan 5:21  And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge / 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents / NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.