Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You (35156 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Image123:

There is only one God, don't get it twisted. Since you resort to the Bible, i'll show you a couple of sentences from there.

Joh 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. 

1Ti 6:13  I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

Phaoah and Nebuchadnezzar were not christians. This is a political appointment, not a church ministry appointment. Thousands of rulers, presidents, kings and emperors all over the world are not christians. You have been scammed by either your pastor or Kanu.

Exo 9:16  And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.

Dan 5:21  And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.

In all these, you failed to show me where God worked or promised to work with a sinner.

God neither appointed nor worked with Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar, Ahab, etc, who were not following his ways.

You actually don't understand anything.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2023
SapphirePRINCEX:
Hmmmm as if to do a new school registration is a walk in the park, okay na.
Virtual sweetie
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Image123(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

In all these, you failed to show me where God worked or promised to work with a sinner.

God neither appointed nor worked with Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar, Ahab, etc, who were not following his ways.

You actually don't understand anything.

How does God work with a politician? Give two examples of politicians God works with today and how, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Image123:

How does God work with a politician? Give two examples of politicians God works with today and how, thanks.

''This time, joy is coming. i feel strongly that God has at last heard our prayers for sensible leaders''.

You've already forgot the above statement made by you which triggered the argument??

If you believe God doesn't work with a politician, how then did you believe He gave Nigerians ''sensible leaders''?

I hope you're not getting confused?

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by R2bees2: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Alark:
We can do it and bring to your doorstep
What's the total cost? where are you?

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Image123(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

''This time, joy is coming. i feel strongly that God has at last heard our prayers for sensible leaders''.

You've already forgot the above statement made by you which triggered the argument??

If you believe God doesn't work with a politician, how then did you believe He gave Nigerians ''sensible leaders''?

I hope you're not getting confused?

You said "The Christian God can't choose a Muslim who has no Christ in himself to rule over his chosen people, and the Muslim God can't choose a Christian who doesn't believe in Mohammed to preside over his people, the muslims"
You brought up the idea of God working with or not working with(i didn't mention God working with or not working with anyone). So kindly give two examples of politicians God works with today and how, thanks.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Alark(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
R2bees2:
What's the total cost? where are you?
I'm at Alaba international market

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Meerahbel:
Virtual sweetie
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Love800(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sir wat is the defference btw the two type of t.v?
Meerahbel:
I stopped using cable tv since 2020. It been smart Tv all the way
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Hamachi(f): 6:24am On Jun 10, 2023
Love800:
Sir wat is the defference btw the two type of t.v?
Smart TV, you use internet to watch anything and everything.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Hamachi(f): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2023
HacheNoire:
Invest in bicycles, scooters and skateboards
undecided
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Love800(m): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2023
Good morning ma. Tanks.

In smart tv, u use internet to watch dstv too? Like u use data?
Hamachi:
Smart TV, you use internet to watch anything and everything.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Love800:
Sir Ma wat is the defference btw the two type of t.v?
wink
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by GanagiBeetrus: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by QuinModah(f): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
cry
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by oniigo: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
All family should endeavor to have motor cycle for short distance movement.

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2023
grin
oniigo:
All family should endeavor to have motor cycle for short distance movement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) / How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.