Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes (44037 Views)

Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri / No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) / Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Christistruth03: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
XAUBulls:

@Abagworo,

I've been a veteran member of NL since 2005, and I'm giving this feedback so that YOU will understand things in the right historical context as an old member here yourself.

For your information, over 95% of the total landmass of Lagos State of today was carved out of what is now Ogun State. That part that was carved out when Lagos State was created primarily for the indigenes [Ijebus, Aworis, Ogus, etc] on May 27, 1967 by General Yakubu Gowon alongside 11 other states, was located in the Old Western Region which was governed by the Action Group party of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, GCFR, SAN [who was once the Prime Minister] in partnership with his political lieutenants.

If you look at the FIRST MAP I attached below, you will see that Ijebuland and Aworiland STRADDLE both sides of Ogun and Lagos States.

The Awori-Yorubas who are land owners and indigenes of both Ogun State and Lagos State migrated from Ile Ife in what is now Osun State. Recently, the Awori Obas of Ogun and Lagos States paid a historic visit back to Ile Ife which is their original ancestral homeland and their quarters still exists in Ile Ife as seen in YouTube videos online.

Second, the Ijebu-Yorubas are also indigenes of both Ogun State and Lagos State. Ibeju-Lekki LGA, Ikorodu LGA, Epe LGA, Ajah, etc, are ALL part of the larger Ijebuland which extends directly into the Ijebuland in Ogun State.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State is an Ijebu man so his presence as the Governor is in order being that Ijebuland is part of Lagos State. Former Governor Akinwumi Ambode is originally an Ilaje-Yoruba man from Ondo State. Ambode's father was a Prince from Ilajeland who posted to Epe as a teacher during the days of the Old Western Region and he passed on there and his remains were returned to Ondo State as a member of the Royal family in his Ilaje ancestral homeland. Akinwumi Ambode of course grew up in Epe.

Governor Lateef Jakande of Lagos State from 1979 to 1983, was originally from Omu Aran in Kwara State, but was born on Lagos Island after his parents migrated from Omu Aran. Awolowo raised his hands during the 1979 election cycle and his victory was assured.

So, the indigenes of Lagos and Ogun States see themselves as ONE people... the Aworis, Ijebus, Ogus, etc. Even Ijebuland shares boundaries with Osun State as can be seen from the attached map below.

It is just like the Ngwas of Abia who originally migrated from Mbaiseland in Imo State. From the history books and online articles I have read the Ngwas and Mbaise are related to one another. Even Abia State's Alex Otti's paternal ancestry is from Arochukwu, but he is now an Aro-Ngwa.

at least 8 Yoruba Clans have Ancient Ancestral Territories in Lagos State
Awori with the most population,Ijebu with the most land,Ilaje,Egba,Egbado,Oyo,Owu,Ketu,Ijesha,Igbomina
Everyone of them arrived before Gbadebo Rhodes Enslaved returnee Ancestors
You cannot drive them

Imagine Gbadebo Rhodes telling an Ijebu man to shut up over Lagos

Who exactly does he think Kindly received and rehabilitated his enslaved returnee Saro Ancestors when they turned up on the Shores of Lagos with no friends or family to turn to?
Awori,Egba,Ijebu

What some people have refused to learn about their Ancestors can kill them completely

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by UNDFTD: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Why the 4uck do you guys claim to be in One Nigeria but yet there's hatred everywhere! Nigeria is NOT one, has NEVER been, and would NEVER be ONE! You're all living a lie and in denial!
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Christistruth03: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
UNDFTD:
Why the 4uck do you guys claim to be in One Nigeria but yet there's hatred everywhere! Nigeria is NOT one, has NEVER been, and would NEVER be ONE! You're all living a lie and in denial!

One Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by tamudabu: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Yoighaman:

Your post is quite intriguing.

Are you saying that if a Yoruba man buys 100% of the lands in Kano, Zamfara or Enugu state, then these states become Yoruba lands in spite of the history and origin of those lands?

No. I am not saying any such stupidness, since we are not talking of anyone buying 100% of anywhere, though, if I do buy, or rather, if I am sold 100% of Kano, Zamfara or Enugu state, regardless of the sellers origin, and "in spite of the history and origin of those lands", it would become tamudabu land if that's what I want to call my 100% owned land. In fact, if I buy just one plot in those states, that one plot is tamudabu land.

If Yorubas are sold 100% of Kano, Zamfara or Enugu state, then it would be Yoruba land, do note. The only reason for Yorubas to buy those states is to make it Yoruba land, and the only reason it would be sold to them is you prefer my money to your land ownership.

America land is a case to note, which, "in spite of the history and origin of those lands", belongs to it's current occupiers who claim they bought it though some say stole it.

Lesson? Be careful who you sell your land to!
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by kokomilala(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
@Segzy19, it's pompous rubbish!!! Have u forgotten that Lagos is also an oil producing state? Lagos doesn't need their presence to survive.

Lagos is an economic behemoth that can't be isolated by some tribal conspiracies- no matter how grand.

I totally support the legislation. The accommodation the Yoruba offered to other tribes has boomeranged. Now, these strangers are saying Lagos is "no man's land". That's the acme of hubris! And, how do u deal with such arrogant herd of people? Show them that the prowling of a lion is not about timidity.

9 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by plaindealer: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
I saw this coming, they showed their dirty, stinking and tribal hands during the election, this is the consequence of their attempted Igbo coup in Lagos with their Yoruba hating and anti Yoruba chinedu who cannot even pronounce his fake and imaginary Yoruba name.

They've been poking Yoruba people in the eyes for far too long, but finally, they are reaping what they sow.

We have folks from other ethnic tribes all over Lagos and the coexist peacefully, they go about their business without any anti host friction, but not the anti social, tribal, abusive, crude, crass, and lawless Interlopers from far away villages in the SE.

I actually thank Igbo people for waking us up with their insults and abuse, they took advantage of our tolerant and passive nature, but no more, enough is enough .

7 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by JohnnA1: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
XAUBulls:

@Abagworo,

I've been a veteran member of NL since 2005, and I'm giving this feedback so that YOU will understand things in the right historical context as an old member here yourself.

For your information, over 95% of the total landmass of Lagos State of today was carved out of what is now Ogun State. That part that was carved out when Lagos State was created primarily for the indigenes [Ijebus, Aworis, Ogus, etc] on May 27, 1967 by General Yakubu Gowon alongside 11 other states, was located in the Old Western Region which was governed by the Action Group party of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, GCFR, SAN [who was once the Prime Minister] in partnership with his political lieutenants.

If you look at the FIRST MAP I attached below, you will see that Ijebuland and Aworiland STRADDLE both sides of Ogun and Lagos States.

The Awori-Yorubas who are land owners and indigenes of both Ogun State and Lagos State migrated from Ile Ife in what is now Osun State. Recently, the Awori Obas of Ogun and Lagos States paid a historic visit back to Ile Ife which is their original ancestral homeland and their quarters still exists in Ile Ife as seen in YouTube videos online.

Second, the Ijebu-Yorubas are also indigenes of both Ogun State and Lagos State. Ibeju-Lekki LGA, Ikorodu LGA, Epe LGA, Ajah, etc, are ALL part of the larger Ijebuland which extends directly into the Ijebuland in Ogun State.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State is an Ijebu man so his presence as the Governor is in order being that Ijebuland is part of Lagos State. Former Governor Akinwumi Ambode is originally an Ilaje-Yoruba man from Ondo State. Ambode's father was a Prince from Ilajeland who posted to Epe as a teacher during the days of the Old Western Region and he passed on there and his remains were returned to Ondo State as a member of the Royal family in his Ilaje ancestral homeland. Akinwumi Ambode of course grew up in Epe.

Governor Lateef Jakande of Lagos State from 1979 to 1983, was originally from Omu Aran in Kwara State, but was born on Lagos Island after his parents migrated from Omu Aran. Awolowo raised his hands during the 1979 election cycle and his victory was assured.

So, the indigenes of Lagos and Ogun States see themselves as ONE people... the Aworis, Ijebus, Ogus, etc. Even Ijebuland shares boundaries with Osun State as can be seen from the attached map below.

It is just like the Ngwas of Abia who originally migrated from Mbaiseland in Imo State. From the history books and online articles I have read the Ngwas and Mbaise are related to one another. Even Abia State's Alex Otti's paternal ancestry is from Arochukwu, but he is now an Aro-Ngwa.

Thank you greatly for this piece of our history as YORUBAS. If chanced, an ongoing thread for this will be appreciated for we Young guns.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by UNDFTD: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=123636199][/quote]

Here's the answer to your mindless and subtle response!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7wf1MHgyik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmJYoKAMmlU
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Raf4: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
nnamdi640:
Law wey no go carry water. You can't sell your land to someone else and still want to claim ownership. Hope the court will do the needful when you try any rubbish. What am seeing is people that want to shoot their own selves, this will make other states to target your own people.

If you think so, let's wait and see 👀

1 Like

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by a4cube: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
OkutaNla:
Very welcome development. Lagos permits too much nonsense that other states won't even tolerate. Yoruba people are saying enough is enough. Anyone that feels one kind about it is free to move to another state.
Yoruba people or Lagos people. The law is for Lagos indigenes and not for yoruba indigenes.

For sure Lagos people like working with omo Ibo and oyepaa them. So this law will effect Hinterland yorubas more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by tamudabu: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Teenaira:

There is nothing unconstitutional in what the house is saying. They are not stopping any Nigerian from leaving in lagos or carrying out any legitimate business but they are saying nobody should be allowed to claim ownership of the state under any guise because Lagos indigenes can not claim ownership of any part of eastern Nigeria. I hope this is clear.

No, its not clear at all. You can not pass a law against people talking nonsense since their talk does not make it so.

You can say Lagos is no man's land as much as you want so long as you pay me your Lagos rent when due, and if you don't pay, the law allows me to evict you from the so called no man's land which you are renting from me since saying Lagos is no man's land does not mean you then get to be the man that owns the land.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Yoighaman(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
tamudabu:

No. I am not saying any such stupidness, since we are not talking of anyone buying 100% of anywhere, though, if I do buy, or rather, if I am sold 100% of Kano, Zamfara or Enugu state, regardless of the sellers origin, and "in spite of the history and origin of those lands", it would become tamudabu land if that's what I want to call my 100% owned land. In fact, if I buy just one plot in those states, that one plot is tamudabu land.

If Yorubas are sold 100% of Kano, Zamfara or Enugu state, then it would be Yoruba land, do note. The only reason for Yorubas to buy those states is to make it Yoruba land, and the only reason it would be sold to them is you prefer my money to your land ownership.

America land is a case to note, which, "in spite of the history and origin of those lands", belongs to it's current occupiers who claim they bought it though some say stole it.

Lesson? Be careful who you sell your land to!

Well, I understand your point but the Igbos have not, will not and cannot buy 100% of Lagos, so it remains a Yoruba land. Just like Kano will always remain a Hausa land and Imo, Igbo land.

Unfortunately, the clamor that Lagos is a no man's land will make the state pass laws that would not be favourable to the Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by a4cube: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Blaze14k:
I think other states should emulate this kind of bill so that everyone will know there boundaries. In fact every non indigene should pay higher tax no matter where you are lets see if everyone can return to there states.
The high tax is collected from the indigenes. So the tax payer is not at loss.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Librason: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
thinkmoney:

You are right entitlement is everywhere. Lagos APC played on this the last time. I maintain that nobody is dragging anything with the indigenes of Lagos.
Have you been hearing any issues again? The silence will be this way until another election year, then you will suddenly start hearing stories again

I understand you 100% , politicians played the ethnicity card to their advantage, especially APC in Lagos.

Let me put APC and their shenanigans in the LEFT and if we look to the RIGHT (even without belonging to APC) and find some other groups saying Lagos is no man's land (just because they came to do business ) then one is in dilemma as to which side to fall in .

First, APC and their excesses of using ethnicity to gain political advantage.

Second, the other group too with their chest - beating excesses that "Lagos is no man's land" (whereas Lagos has indigenes)

So one won't know where he should side.
Remember all Yorubas are not in support of APC.

Iyabo Ojo is now being targeted with unfair taxation just because she is a popular figure against APC .

APC didn't win in Lagos in presidential election for example, so all Yorubas are not in APC.

So it's now left for other indigenes or opposition of APC to be wiser and be less controversial in their proclamation and in their acts in order to gain sympathy to their sides, they should play the politics right and carry other Yorubas along and don't jettison all Yoruba just because of APC or take Yoruba to be APC, they should be less emotional.

They can even found a party and acted behind the scene , if they want to change power in Lagos.

If not for consistent resistance , only God knows where this people would have taken their excesses to, some still insists that Lagos should not enjoy what is obtainable in other states (I.e presence of her indigenes) how can one say Lagos is no man's land and they want to advance this notion in their attitude, that's bad!

4 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by foleskay(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sermwell:

So you think of those oil companies leave Lagos, banks and other industries won't leave Lagos too? grin
Lagos is a port city. All port cities are made for life. They can never lack commercial activities.

6 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Legacyfc: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Oga tribe and land owner, I hope you carry all the land and tribe to your grave.

Angelfrost:

Well, times are changing... Let those developers shift focus home!

Why leave your region in ruins and make a paradise of another tribe's region??! Makes no real sense!

No matter where I travel and reside, no matter the country, I will never see there more of a home than my place of birth and origin!
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by plaindealer: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
I don't know why Igbo think buying land in Lagos makes them special or accorded them the authority to constitute nuisance, be abusive, unruly, lawless, tribal and anti social.

Even after buying all the land in Lagos, the land is still not yours, it belongs to the state and your COC could be revoked anytime.

6 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Legacyfc: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Thank you sir, Mr. Gas and fossil fuel, hope you carry them to heaven or they carry you to heaven
RecentHistory:

Go and develop your place where they use kerosene and okpa to secure reelection.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by tamudabu: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Yoighaman:

Well, I understand your point but the Igbos have not, will not and cannot buy 100% of Lagos, so it remains a Yoruba land. Just like Kano will always remain a Hausa land and Imo, Igbo land.

Unfortunately, the clamor that Lagos is a no man's land will make the state pass laws that would not be favourable to the Igbos.

Clamour does not make a thing so, and the constitution of Nigeria would hopefully not allow states to pass laws that would not be favourable to the anyone, because after you pass laws unfavourable to Igbos, laws unfavourable to Catholics, or Baptists, or Muslims might follow, and laws against light skins people or dark skin people, or people who worship Ogun too.

We'd just accuse those we dislike of the so called crime of clamour, then pass laws to discriminate against them.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by yommen: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
budaatum:
I'm certain this is unconstitutional. But we shall indeed see.

Has anyone restricted your movements?

1 Like

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by achillesfoot(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Funny people
In this twenty first century

Na im people dey come up with this kind ancient and primitive ideas

If we should even discuss the real owner of lagos

The Binis own lagos

Please if you don't know your history don't quote me

Meet any of your elderly ones and ask them or rather walk into any of your monarch Palace and seek for knowledge

. The Binis owned Lagos by conquest and named it Eko... Meaning military camp. Envious lesser tribes created the platform for the invasion and eventual fall of the Benin.. Then history was rewritten..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Poske95(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
igbos brought this upon themselves, I hate this victim mentality

The government should rather step in cos more confrontation like during the election is just childplay if the boundaries aren't set

Obviously the absence of it, igbos don't like freedom, they love chains so give them

Like the Django.....Blackman wants freedom, he gets it but returns in chains.
Maybe it's the War.....
Feel for them
Great people....super people....
But.....the Curse.
Even if one becomes the President.... he'll be at best another Obama........
The Political class especially from the North are the true Achilles heel because they encapsulated religion into their lives........grad daughter being 3rd wife.....
The Igbo are progressive but are chained.
Aren't the whole black race.....?!
If this country will survive...we must wake up and kill the sucking mosquito
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Raf4: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
plaindealer:
I saw this coming, they showed their dirty, stinking and tribal hands during the election, this is the consequence of their attempted Igbo coup in Lagos with their Yoruba hating and anti Yoruba chinedu who cannot even pronounce his fake and imaginary Yoruba name.

They've been poking Yoruba people in the eyes for far too long, but finally, they are reaping what they sow.

We have folks from other ethnic tribes all over Lagos and the coexist peacefully, they go about their business without any anti host friction, but not the anti social, tribal, abusive, crude, crass, and lawless Interlopers from far away villages in the SE.

I actually thank Igbo people for waking us up with their insults and abuse, they took advantage of our tolerant and passive nature, but no more, enough is enough .

In fact, their diatribe and unruly behaviour is a blessing in disguise for the indigenous owners.

3 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by hosemujica: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=cocolacec post=123632784][/quote] It says “ Chinese citizens” not Americans. Read again before you post.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Christistruth03: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
nnamdi640:
This one is already in pain. Don't pour your hatred on innocent people

Since when did Criminal drug Traffickers and Fraudsters become innocent People?

LASG should revoke all their C of Os make we hear word

3 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Legacyfc: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
You done turn motivational speaker, when it comes to oil you that you don't produce the whole Nigeria will divide, infact your people will buy oil blocks and construct pipeline from Niger Delta to the west and North, even build refineries, coming here to type nonsense and claiming land, that's all you know

Angelfrost:

Well, times are changing... Let those developers shift focus home!

Why leave your region in ruins and make a paradise of another tribe's region??! Makes no real sense!

No matter where I travel and reside, no matter the country, I will never see there more of a home than my place of birth and origin!

3 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Christistruth03: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
nnamdi640:
This one is already in pain. Don't pour your hatred on innocent people

Since when did drug Traffickers and Fraudsters become innocent People?

LASG should revoke all their C of Os make we hear word

4 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Hope15: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
You have just been shouting what the SS states should do....advise the SE states too of what they should do to non-indigenes. States like Anambra, Imo.....advise.

TUTU147:
Good one, maybe the law will deprived non indigene from buying land and owing landed property in lagos.This will push other states to make same laws that non indigene will not work in a company in their state.State like delta will make a law that all oil companies operating in the state must employ only delta state indigene, likewise river state and other south south state.This will definitely water the ground for separation.State will start controlling all the resources in her state.It is a very good development.When you want to shoot yourself you will not know.

2 Likes

Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Touchypro(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Creamypie:
even we southerners know how crafty them igbos are. They think other tribes are supposed to be fools. Here in asaba, they have bought most lands one area they call bonsaac. Now they are fast relocating from east. One useless woman was on call, saying asaba was as good as no man's land as igbos have bought so many lands That's how they start. The surprising thing is that they are relocating south cos of high level of insecurity in d east, especially cos of ipob they clapped for at d beginning. Now some Igbo's are capitalizing that since Igbo-speaking tribes live in delta, then its Igbo's state. Some are trying to promote anioma agenda,,,, of creating out a state comprising the Igbo speaking tribes, with the intention of claiming Igbo state across the Niger in present day south, meaning east/Igbo is no longer land locked, creating avenue for their criminal brothers to extend their skullduggery from east to south, forgetting that the Igbo-speaking tribes like Ika people are from benin. Asaba/ OKpanam are from Igala, kogi. me as an uroboh man cant go to east, after buying swaths of land, then say na no man's land. Na that day them go finish me, even take all the lands I buy. In fact, no other tribe can say such In Igbo land (east)

You are a finished man. Better go hustle. I was waiting to hear you say you are an Asaba man. Good thing you said they're buying lands and not stealing them. Go and read what happened to old warri that was once a thriving city in the South. You just sit your lazy envious a.ss typing nonsense. Any city that doesn't accept visitors will never grow. Nothing in this life lasts forever, cities and empires has fallen before, if unfavorable laws are enacted in Lagos you'll start seeing people leave with their businesses that's it. Some of you hating for no reason have not said any terrible thing that Igbos are doing there, simply because they didn't vote APC.

Again you and probably your family members are the only urhobo people that have issues with Igbos cos I've come across many that are not into your bullsh*t
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Raf4: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
achillesfoot:
. The Binis owned Lagos by conquest and named it Eko... Meaning military camp. Envious lesser tribes created the platform for the invasion and eventual fall of the Benin.. Then history was rewritten..

Lagos belongs to Benin, yet no single member of Idejos (the land owners) has Benin ancestry.
Eko is short form of Ereko (Oko) part of pepper farmland given to the immigrant Prince from Bini by Aromire family.
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Musaspp(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Why do we keep postponing the doom's day The unity of Nigeria cracks up everyday, and we pretend all is well. The proposed bills would be nothing, but discriminatory and tend towards disunity. Let Nigeria separate peacefully - TOO MUCH TRIBALISM!
Re: No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes by Librason: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

No they should go ahead and try it.The South-south state house of aasemblies will quickly pass laws to take over control of their oil.

State have their different laws , here and there especially pertaining to issues on the concurrent or the residual list, not oil control which is in the exclusive list.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / US Embassy Debunks Fake News On Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.