Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF (29321 Views)

Tinubu Swears-in Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun As Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) / Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by sterlingD(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
When is the 10th National Assembly going to be sworn in?
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Menclothing: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I hope governor Sanwo-Olu is watching how Tinubu is selecting his appointees.

Sanwo-Olu should take cue from the great Jagaban so he doesn't end up appointing lunatics into his cabinet.

No be by force to repair another person papa house when your papa house dey sink. angry

Explain brother
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by JayArmaniGozman: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jagaban never drop another single since grin grin grin

Heard hes in the studio cooking something with OBO and Burna

People wey don hear the intro say na Grammy standard grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by AntiChristian: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
cejaypriesty:

Ain't you ashamed of your moniker? It shows how lost you are .

Thank you!

May BAT succeed!
May all his appointees Succeed!
May All his policies succeed!
May All Nigerians especially the the masses benefit exceedingly from his government
May Nigeria Succeed!

May we all succeed!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by AntiChristian: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

May you also succeed in all your doings
Aamen!
And you too!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by optimusprime2(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Yes oooo...
We are waiting for MC Oluomo's appointment.

Either minister of Transport or Labour
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Amah70: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Temporary president and temporary secretary.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by AngelicBeing: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I hope governor Sanwo-Olu is watching how Tinubu is selecting his appointees.

Sanwo-Olu should take cue from the great Jagaban so he doesn't end up appointing lunatics into his cabinet.

No be by force to repair another person papa house when your papa house dey sink. angry
Hian, The word lunatics has been added to your existing case File that will be used in asking for a minimum of 300 years detention for you at Asaba or Umuahia detention center shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Basic123: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Favourchris:
Like I said, na still same people Tinubu go appoint… still same people who ran this country down the last 8yrs, they are all coming back with different portfolios… stupid people will expect anything different from them .

This was one reason I needed obi, to help us break the political lords, let’s have some fresh mind from home and abroad …

See them na .. former speaker now CS .. this former senator now SG … same people in different coat
Pethief obi was governor of carlifonia for 8years

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Bimpe29: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Congratulations to the 21st Secretary to the Government of the Federation!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Dozie32(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
RecentHistory:

Which mumu mandate?
Shidoze, have you heard Datti say any nonsense since Tinubu was sworn in? He no wan see pepper.

Go and tell your papa that.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by garfield1: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
IamV:
Follow Tinubu & HE peter obi live court updates today ,7th June 2023 here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7718502/7th-june-2023-tinubu-peter#123632972

You're welcome.

Guy,respect yourself
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by garfield1: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Amah70:
Temporary president and temporary secretary.

Till 2031

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
sterlingD:
When is the 10th National Assembly going to be sworn in?

June 13th 2023, next week Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by fk001(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
tonididdy:
Man with balls

Two can play that game Buhari started!
SSA ( strictly southern appointments!)

M waiting for that nnpc, efcc replacements

Lol see this one. Akume is from the north.

The good thing about being a Northerner is every government in power must involve and dine with them be it PDP or APC or (mushroom LP which we all know they can't sniff the presidency).

Tinubu knows better, he got more votes in the North than South.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Favourchris(f): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Quintopia:

Tell us the saints that YOU would have appointed please.

Many of you have this idea that there is this group of really honest, dedicated Nigerians somewhere whom - if only they were given a chance - would transform the nation overnight.

They don’t exist.

Stop dreaming.

No one is a saint… but u see the set of people that rule this nation in the last 8yrs are worst criminals we have ever had in power. …

Obi personality and character only means he will bring in people of his caliber and nature..

Just imagine APC couldn’t have a dark spot in this man to explore during the election, even for the fact that he was a past governor…

The morality of the country is on the lows of all lows, we need leaders who can raise us from that lows not taking us back there ..

Well the 8yrs is in front of us… they couldn’t do anything under Buhari .. it will be stupid expecting them to perform magic under Tinubu na d same brain dead career politicians
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Favourchris(f): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Basic123:

Pethief obi was governor of carlifonia for 8years

That’s the problem with u people … are u guys not tired of career politicians, we need more technocrats in the systems, people who have solved problems and have shown it in their businesses and life.

This men keep dragging us back wards.. they see government as their business. .. most of them were nothing b4 power

Well the 8yrs is here, let’s enjoy it
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Access03(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Favourchris:

That’s the problem with u people … are u guys not tired of career politicians, we need more technocrats in the systems, people who have solved problems and have shown it in their businesses and life.

This men keep dragging us back wards.. they see government as their business. .. most of them were nothing b4 power

Tell me the problems Peter Obi has solved?
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Esinwaju: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
fk001:

Lol see this one. Akume is from the north.

The good thing about being a Northerner is every government in power must involve and dine with them be it PDP or APC or (mushroom LP which we all know they can't sniff the presidency).

Tinubu knows better, he got more votes in the North than South.
Verily verily I say on to you, the North Central is an extension of Southern Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Agent17th: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
My president wow Congratulations to Akume some people will not like this achievement

What achievements? Unless personal ones. Benue governors are most times the worst governor's in any regime. Especially this idiot that just left.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by IbadeHQ: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dozie32:
Our stolen mandate will be surely retrieved form you. Druggie. Waiting for some useless folks to come and attack me here.

Stale. Find something else to say, stop looking for what is not lost
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by APCNig: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
I dont know what to say
Make i steal FTC just like Tinubu.

Can you see that as you have stolen the FTC, nobody is able to take it from you forever? Can you now see that nobody will be able to take the Presidency from Tinubu?
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by fk001(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Esinwaju:
Verily verily I say on to you, the North Central is an extension of Southern Nigeria.

Lol you are a joker if you think so

Tell that to IBB, Abdulsalam and Gowon.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Basic123: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Favourchris:

Pethief OBI is also a career politician
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Esinwaju: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2023
fk001:

Lol you are a joker if you think so

Tell that to IBB, Abdulsalam and Gowon.
And you think these men don't know this? That puts the joke on you because these are politians who had no choice but to tilt towards where the power was ceded to by the colonialists which is the core North. Study the people from Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa. Telling me these people are more Northern than Southern is the bigger joke here.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by fk001(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
Esinwaju:
And you think these men don't know this? That puts the joke on you because these are politians who had no choice but to tilt towards where the power was ceded to by the colonialists which is the core North. Study the people from Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa. Telling me these people are more Northern than Southern is the bigger joke here.

Lol you can suits yourself tell me the lingua franca of platuea, Taraba, nasarawa, Niger is it not Hausa? Why don't they choose to speak the general accepted lingua franca of southern Nigeria which is pigin. Today if you set your foot in this aforementioned states the first thing you will hear is Hausa, their mode of dressing is more of northern Nigeria, their church service have Hausa session not Yoruba or igbo.

Now go to Kwara state they speak Yoruba but they have accepted Northern culture more than their South.

Tell what is the gain of tagging them North if not for political reasons? We have already achieved that and we still do.

You think every Christian-dominated state is not north? You need to study your geography more. I don't know you but I can guess you are from SE because you have same school of thought as your kinsmen
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Esinwaju: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
fk001:

Lol you can suits yourself tell me the lingua franca of platuea, Taraba, nasarawa, Niger is it not Hausa? Why don't they choose to speak the general accepted lingua franca of southern Nigeria which is pigin. Today if you set your foot in this aforementioned states the first thing you will hear is Hausa, their mode of dressing is more of northern Nigeria, their church service have Hausa session not Yoruba or igbo.

Now go to Kwara state they speak Yoruba but they have accepted Northern culture more than their South.

Tell what is the gain of tagging them North if not for political reasons? We have already achieved that and we still do.

You think every Christian-dominated state is not north? You need to study your geography more. I don't know you but I can guess you are from SE because you have same school of thought as your kinsmen
I read your post and I laughed. Not only because you are off by several marks about my origin but also because I knew you were going to centre your argument around one of the post conquest tools of dominance. Notice how you refer to the Hausa they speak as "Lingua Franca"? Meaning it is an adopted language which they had to master for survival. Why speak pidgin when the movers and shakers speak Hausa? Even you wouldn't do that. Your arguement would be spot on if ancestry was official as the language. Same thing with Kwara. The "Northern culture" they accepted is actually the religion. Another tool of post conquest dominance. Even at that you won't find Hisbah in Kwara neither is Sharia law enforced there. Life is far more social in Kwara than any core Northern state. The fact that the NC is a "swing region" in most of our presidential elections should tell you something. So it's not about geography. It's about sociology. The disposition of Benue people for instance is more Southern than Northern and I can say the same for Plateau and Taraba. Nothing to do with religion.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Fortruth: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
May BAT succeed!
May all his appointees Succeed!
May All his policies succeed!
May All Nigerians especially the the masses benefit exceedingly from his government
May Nigeria Succeed!

He won’t because you folks still reason like Niggers
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Fortruth: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
That video of the so called SGF he himself look sleepy and high AF…. Lord have mercy lol
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by fk001(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
Esinwaju:
I read your post and I laughed. Not only because you are off by several marks about my origin but also because I knew you were going to centre your argument around one of the post conquest tools of dominance. Notice how you refer to the Hausa they speak as "Lingua Franca"? Meaning it is an adopted language which they had to master for survival. Why speak pidgin when the movers and shakers speak Hausa? Even you wouldn't do that. Your arguement would be spot on if ancestry was official as the language. Same thing with Kwara. The "Northern culture" they accepted is actually the religion. Another tool of post conquest dominance. Even at that you won't find Hisbah in Kwara neither is Sharia law enforced there. Life is far more social in Kwara than any core Northern state. The fact that the NC is a "swing region" in most of our presidential elections should tell you something. So it's not about geography. It's about sociology. The disposition of Benue people for instance is more Southern than Northern and I can say the same for Plateau and Taraba. Nothing to do with religion.

You are getting in line now. You can see how I carefully ommited Benue from my list because they are more of southerners than Northerners (this is to show you how unbiased I am)

I guess I have already made my points, the most important thing that classify people into the homogenous group is one of these

1. Religion - 80% of the NC have a lot in common with the core northerners in this category

2. Language- 90% have adopted core northern language

3. Culture - dressing and way of life 80% have adopted northern culture. Some NC Christians sef uses insha Allah, Alhamdulilah and other Islam terms this is to show you how deep they are in northern culture.

When you say sharia, not all northern state are sharia govern states, especially NE where we have handful numbers of Christians unlike NW that 95% are Muslims.

Like I said NC are more northerners than some core northerners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Young Men Playing Football In Bama Formerly Held Captive By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.