Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,773 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF (29324 Views)

Tinubu Swears-in Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun As Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) / Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by id4sho(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
tongue
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by obedience4(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tinubu seems smart.
I love the way he is fast in creating his team unlike that.... From kastina
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Tibanew: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nice selection
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by obedience4(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi

The mob are coming for you
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by aziaka111(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
This man will definitely do well,. May God bless him

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Chenu60: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
VIDEO: Tinubu Swears In Senator George Akume As SGF: His brief Biography

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQOErftHgoY
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by izubext007: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
where are all the obidient?
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by RecentHistory: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dozie32:
Our stolen mandate will be surely retrieved form you. Druggie. Waiting for some useless folks to come and attack me here.

Which mumu mandate?
Shidoze, have you heard Datti say any nonsense since Tinubu was sworn in? He no wan see pepper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Favourchris(f): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Like I said, na still same people Tinubu go appoint… still same people who ran this country down the last 8yrs, they are all coming back with different portfolios… stupid people will expect anything different from them .

This was one reason I needed obi, to help us break the political lords, let’s have some fresh mind from home and abroad …

See them na .. former speaker now CS .. this former senator now SG … same people in different coat

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Neutral3636: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me to know more about the course and my mentorship style .
Remember, this is just to help you . Act fast and grab the few slots remaining

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by bdon123(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! Congrats to HE Akume. Please give your best , be patriotic and absolutely loyal to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
Absolute loyal at d detriment of nigerians or his people?
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by RecentHistory: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
izubext007:
where are all the obidient?

Them don find fuel go

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by NovusHomo(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I hope governor Sanwo-Olu is watching how Tinubu is selecting his appointees.

Sanwo-Olu should take cue from the great Jagaban so he doesn't end up appointing lunatics into his cabinet.

No be by force to repair another person papa house when your papa house dey sink. angry

He should never appoint the "noman'slanders".
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by tonididdy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Man with balls

Two can play that game Buhari started!
SSA ( strictly southern appointments!)

M waiting for that nnpc, efcc replacements
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by omenka(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
GSMSGF!!! Jugu Dajoh 1 of Africa!! cool

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by HacheNoire: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
May BAT succeed!
May all his appointees Succeed!
May All his policies succeed!
May All Nigerians especially the the masses benefit exceedingly from his government
May Nigeria Succeed!

May you also succeed in all your doings

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Lincton: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Congratulations to our SGF.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by cejaypriesty(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
May BAT succeed!
May All Nigerians especially the the masses benefit exceedingly from his government
May Nigeria Succeed!
Ain't you ashamed of your moniker? It shows how lost you are .
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by HacheNoire: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
RecentHistory:

Them don find fuel go

🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by JayArmaniGozman: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Na mumu people full apc grin grin grin

We no dey hear better names like Donald Duke,the intelligent Barrister Kenneth Okonkwo,
Ben Murray Bruce whos always making common sense grin and the rest

Its always a delight burning my data watchin Barr Kenneth Okonkwo and the rest associated with LP on ARISE TV
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Old, recycled and corrupt appointees who are under efcc and icpc trial.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by JayArmaniGozman: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
SENSELESS AND BASELESS

RecentHistory:

We will keep posting it till it inks into your head that Jagaban is now you daddy's daddy.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by dappydozzy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiChristian:
May BAT succeed!
May Nigeria Succeed!

Amen, Amen, and Amen, i admired your high sense of patriotism and positivity, i appreciate you, God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by RecentHistory: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
JayArmaniGozman:

SENSELESS AND BASELESS

UGM victims are ignored
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Iluvmycontr3: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
My president wow Congratulations to Akume some people will not like this achievement

How is it an achievement yet

I want to learn in order to know. Please educate me.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Quintopia: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Favourchris:
Like I said, na still same people Tinubu go appoint… still same people who ran this country down the last 8yrs, they are all coming back with different portfolios… stupid people will expect anything different from them .

This was one reason I needed obi, to help us break the political lords, let’s have some fresh mind from home and abroad …

See them na .. former speaker now CS .. this former senator now SG … same people in different coat

Tell us the saints that YOU would have appointed please.

Many of you have this idea that there is this group of really honest, dedicated Nigerians somewhere whom - if only they were given a chance - would transform the nation overnight.

They don’t exist.

Stop dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by FuckDModz: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin

Another criminal back in power.

Tinubu and his rascals will run this country aground and I love to see it.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by tommy589(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin
Quintopia:

Tell us the saints that YOU would have appointed please.

Many of you have this idea that there is this group of really honest, dedicated Nigerians somewhere whom - if only they were given a chance - would transform the nation overnight.

They don’t exist.

Stop dreaming.

grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Iluvmycontr3:

How is it an achievement yet

I want to learn in order to know. Please educate me.
go and read your book
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Cool
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Jogs1900: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
tonididdy:
Man with balls

Two can play that game Buhari started!
SSA ( strictly southern appointments!)

M waiting for that nnpc, efcc replacements
Akume is from the north na

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram / Muhammad Wakili Retires From Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.