Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,857 members, 7,820,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF (29084 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) / Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Esinwaju: 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
fk001:

You are getting in line now. You can see how I carefully ommited Benue from my list because they are more of southerners than Northerners (this is to show you how unbiased I am)

I guess I have already made my points, the most important thing that classify people into the homogenous group is one of these

1. Religion - 80% of the NC have a lot in common with the core northerners in this category

2. Language- 90% have adopted core northern language

3. Culture - dressing and way of life 80% have adopted northern culture. Some NC Christians sef uses insha Allah, Alhamdulilah and other Islam terms this is to show you how deep they are in northern culture.

When you say sharia, not all northern state are sharia govern states, especially NE where we have handful numbers of Christians unlike NW that 95% are Muslims.

Like I said NC are more northerners than some core northerners.
On the contrary, I'm digging beyond what has been planted on the surface with the hope that you will see deeper but I don't see that happening as you are rigidly hinged on laying your claims on systems and culture that was imposed as a result of conquest. At least you aren't denying that part but there are more germane things to homogeneity than language and religion. Like social engineering and ancestry. The NC is diverse in terms of tribe and moderate with religion. Your argument is like saying Nigerians are British because we speak English and a good portion of the population wear their style of clothes and practice their religion when we both know perfectly well that we have our social idealogy and ancestry different. You even buttress my point with the Sharia statistics. That it is ๐Ÿ’ฏ not in practice the NC gives further credence to the difference in social ideology which dictates moderation and fanaticism.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by fk001(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
Esinwaju:
On the contrary, I'm digging beyond what has been planted on the surface with the hope that you will see deeper but I don't see that happening as you are rigidly hinged on laying your claims on systems and culture that was imposed as a result of conquest. At least you aren't denying that part but there are more germane things to homogeneity than language and religion. Like social engineering and ancestry. The NC is diverse in terms of tribe and moderate with religion. Your argument is like saying Nigerians are British because we speak English and a good portion of the population wear their style of clothes and practice their religion when we both know perfectly well that we have our social idealogy and ancestry different. You even buttress my point with the Sharia statistics. That it is ๐Ÿ’ฏ not in practice the NC gives further credence to the difference in social ideology which dictates moderation and fanaticism.

Okaaay, If that will make you sleep well, let's drink ๐Ÿบ to it
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Esinwaju: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2023
fk001:

Okaaay, If that will make you sleep well, let's drink ๐Ÿบ to it

Addressing misconceptions is another form of therapy for me...and what better way to relax after expressively doing so if not grabbing a drink? Cheers.
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by AntiChristian: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2023
Fortruth:

He wonโ€™t because you folks still reason like Niggers

He would! All your prayers about him before elections came to naught!
Na our Prayer dey get answered at the moment!

We'll succeed while you won't!
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by fk001(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Esinwaju:
Addressing misconceptions is another form of therapy for me...and what better way to relax after expressively doing so if not grabbing a drink? Cheers.

I don't want to drag further, but if you think you just addressed a misconception then you are in for a long ride.

Words are just mere words, one can only assimilate what he thinks is deemed worthy, your write up is more of entertaining than addressing a fact. I don't mean to hurt your feelings because I can see the energy you put, thinking you have addressed a so-called misconception.

Cheers
Re: President Tinubu Swears In George Akume As SGF by Esinwaju: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
fk001:

I don't want to drag further, but if you think you just addressed a misconception then you are in for a long ride.

Words are just mere words, one can only assimilate what he thinks is deemed worthy, your write up is more of entertaining than addressing a fact. I don't mean to hurt your feelings because I can see the energy you put, thinking you have addressed a so-called misconception.

Cheers
Outside of cultural colonization, it is a misconception to think that the people of central Nigeria are Northerners when they have a life outlook that is in sharp contrast to those who are the actual Northerners but then I get your "long ride" hint perfectly, meaning what is done is done and cannot be changed but be that as it may, a mind that is wired to pierce through the mist will easily separate the make-believe from actuality and call it out. That is what I'm doing. Hardwired people object to this so I understand why this makes you uncomfortable. Hollywood "entertained" us for years. So we thought until some of those things began to manifest in real life, we got to be careful so we don't throw the baby away with the bathe water. Who knows if a researcher is lurking around and observing our discussion. He/she might just pick up my argument, use it as a trail for more research which will in turn shed more light on my perspective. I am sure there is more out there. You did not hurt my feelings. You only stimulated that side of me that cherishes intellectual sparring. Especially when you have not sufficiently disproved my points.Kudos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC's Akin Alabi(Nairabet Owner) Flags Off His Campaign For House Of Reps. (pix) / Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport / 5 Things That Could Happen If The Lagos Hawking Ban Is Enforced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.