Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad (27351 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr / Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by CY001(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Good move my guy, you have all major trophies in Europe.
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by GeneralPula: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Skiborobo:
Please who can connect me to Saudi. I can twerk for Africa
Don’t go to Saudi. These arabs are predators when it comes to black women! There’s nothing they won’t use you to do! I’m speaking from experience cuz I know a girl that have been to Kuwait before and the experience was brutal!

Europe or Canada should be good for you since nah twerking..

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by frog12: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
aubameyang should go there
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by HBB1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Beverlyjean:

We know haters when we see them.... ur short fraud cudnt even bring in one celeb football player to france

You are not making sense.

So Ronaldo was the reason people went to Serie A?

One of the top 4 leagues in the world?
A league with so much history.
You make it sound as if Ronaldo went to do them a favour.

Christ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by saintol(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Na Saudi Sure pass now ooo. Ronaldo the eye opener...
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Beverlyjean(f): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
HBB1:

You are not making sense.

So Ronaldo was the reason people went to Serie A?

One of the top 4 leagues in the world?
A league with so much history.
You make it sound as if Ronaldo went to do them a favour.

Christ!

Dutch league had history, Portuguese league had history as well... the Italian died off since 2010... after 2010 ...reason juve kept of winning the league back to back .... when he joined , it attracted alot of stars back to Italy...players that would not have joined started to believe in the league again ... reason why Milan couldn't attract great players again like In the past ...but when he joined , zlatan rejoined, mourinho cam e back , Sanchez lukaku went there , oshimhen, De lit , conte went back , Giroud , prospects like leao wudnt have reasoned milan ,
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Blake755: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please mind how u walk make saudi Arabia no sign u 😂😂
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by 1972xy: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Eyinmba fc of Aba planning for klyan Mbappe for #400b
Watch out for the deal in August.
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Skiborobo(f): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
GeneralPula:

Don’t go to Saudi. These arabs are predators when it comes to black women! There’s nothing they won’t use you to do! I’m speaking from experience cuz I know a girl that have been to Kuwait before and the experience was brutal!

Europe or Canada should be good for you since nah twerking..
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by snowball11(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
ManWater:
These Saudi Oil men making our Nigeria Oil be like groundnut oil. grin

Na because of the idiots Nigerians dey vote as president wey dey corrupt as Bleep! grin

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by ojehmario1969(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Ronaldo has opened the floodlight... more top stars to join ... same thing he did in Italy ... and today Italy became the first league in Europe to have representatives in the final of Europa Cup, the Champions league and the Europa conference league ...all in one season
Will you keep quiet
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by AngelicBeing: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rubyjade:
He is without the shadow of a doubt the best defensive midfielder in the world. The reason Paul Pogba is so excellent for France is because he has Kante backing him up every single time, whereas at Manchester United, Scott McTominay is the best that is available. McTominay has a lot of positive qualities as a DM and if he progresses well, he can be more than decent in that position.

Kante is in a league of his own, however. He can control the game from his position no matter which way the ball is moving and seems to have limitless energy. He has also has brilliant passing skills in his locker along with more than decent turn of pace, which make him about the most ideal midfielder for the English league.

As a Manchester United fan, Kante is at the top of my list in terms of transfer targets that the club should be looking at to fill the DM slot, now that Matic’s days are done, Fred’s progress seems to have stalled once again and McTominay has quite a way to go before he can be considered a decent DM. In my opinion, United should present Chelsea with a blank check, either in January or next summer, and pay whatever is asked.

It seems more possible to get this done, since first Sarri and now Lampard both seem to want to accommodate Jorginho as the DM and have moved Kante to a more advanced position to do so. Pogba and Kante in a two-man pivot would secure the United midfield in a way that hasn’t been seen since Paul Scholes and Roy Keane used to line up together.
cool
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by DJInfluence: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
The nicest and most down to earth footballer on the planet.
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by simfrost90210: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
ManWater:
These Saudi Oil men making our Nigeria Oil be like groundnut oil. grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
NAIRALANDERS ........ Chai
Una no go keeeeee me with laugh ooo

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by 8stargeneral: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Good luck N'golo

One of my favourite playeer at Chelsea

You will be always remembered

Go and enjoy your career
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by shegzhkn: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
sterlingD:
You remember that rap song by Busta Rhymes ;Arab Money
Arab money is a myth.
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by obaidan: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
this one pain me..but it is about time
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by obaidan: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Skiborobo:
Please who can connect me to Saudi. I can twerk for Africa
hmmm na dem..u will have bastard money o BUT u will eat ass, u will sleep with dog, they will drill ur ass hole, u will be an object of sexual gratification for human and animals....are u game...make i give u the connect..dont forget u will have bastard money and u know that's ur end goal
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Adeyinka12:
Pension republic 😂. Nevertheless, Kudos to Cristiano.
Vicent Abubakar, Odion Ighalo and the host of others lead while others like CR7, Benzema etc. Follow.
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by ManWater: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Do you know how much a litter of groundnut oil cost?
How many national economies are powered by groundnut oil?
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Beverlyjean(f): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
ojehmario1969:

Will you keep quiet

Will u shut up... hater
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Dutch league had history, Portuguese league had history as well... the Italian died off since 2010... after 2010 ...reason juve kept of winning the league back to back .... when he joined , it attracted alot of stars back to Italy...players that would not have joined started to believe in the league again ... reason why Milan couldn't attract great players again like In the past ...but when he joined , zlatan rejoined, mourinho cam e back , Sanchez lukaku went there , oshimhen, De lit , conte went back , Giroud , prospects like leao wudnt have reasoned milan ,
He went there to weaken juve team.
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by TheSuperX(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Saudi Money rain grin
Oyel money 💰
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Adeyinka12(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abdulmumin412:

Vicent Abubakar, Odion Ighalo and the host of others lead while others like CR7, Benzema etc. Follow.
You missed it bro, it was because of Cristiano big players are turning up for Saudi league now.
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by ojehmario1969(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Will u shut up... hater
Which one be na ronaldo open the gate to saudi. Go dey yan like who begin watch ball last year Mtcheeew
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Beverlyjean(f): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
ojehmario1969:

Which one be na ronaldo open the gate to saudi. Go dey yan like who begin watch ball last year Mtcheeew

Ronaldo put the spotlight on saudiblike he has always done wherever he goes... Messi cudnt attract a single player to France
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Beverlyjean(f): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abdulmumin412:

He went there to weaken juve team.

U are dull sha ... sorry I dont argue with dullards
Re: N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad by Oakenshield: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Chelsea dn die be dat dey go relegate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DR Congo Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Quarter-final (3 - 1) On 2nd February 2024 / Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures / AFCON 2023 Best Player Of Tournament Contenders: Lookman, Haller, Ekong Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.