Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami (33269 Views)

Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League / Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name / FIFA Decides To Cancel The 2020 'The Best' Awards Ceremony (marca) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Chidolalar: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ezyp:

I recognized all great players. Unlike you who's ready to argue because Messi is the only great player in your head.
How old are you?
Messi is d undisputed GOAT in a sane human being Head and not a brainless and senseless human being Head like u
Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Chidolalar: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ezyp:

I recognized all great players. Unlike you who's ready to argue because Messi is the only great player in your head.
How old are you?

And Messi d undisputed GOAT is greater than all those great players u recognize in your head. What is difficult to understand there?
Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Ezyp(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Chidolalar:

Messi is d undisputed GOAT in a sane human being Head and not a brainless and senseless human being Head like u
Did you see the post about Mbappe praising both Ronaldo and Messi. This is a professional footballer who knows the game. So I am not the only one just saying it that Ronaldo is great as well as Messi.

Show me any professional footballer who says Messi is the only great player Actually no one.

Now tell me who's brainless here. Obviously it's you. You are the definition of delusional.

Keep living in your delusional thoughts.

Again how old are you?
Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Chidolalar: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ezyp:

Did you see the post about Mbappe praising both Ronaldo and Messi. This is a professional footballer who knows the game. So I am not the only one just saying it that Ronaldo is great as well as Messi.

Show me any professional footballer who says Messi is the only great player Actually no one.

Now tell me who's brainless here. Obviously it's you. You are the definition of delusional.

Again how old are you?
Show me a professional footballer who is greater and better than d undisputed GOAT Messi?
Messi is d undisputed GOAT and greater than any professional footballer. Why are u so daft to acknowledge that?
Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Ezyp(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Chidolalar:

Show me a professional footballer who is greater and better than d undisputed GOAT Messi?
Messi is d undisputed GOAT and greater than any professional footballer. Why are u so daft to acknowledge that?

None. All players are great..only in your delusional head Messi is greater than others.

It's a shame you are living in your thoughts.

How old are you again?
Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Chidolalar: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ezyp:

None. All players are great..only in your delusional head Messi is greater than others.

It's a shame you are living in your thoughts.

How old are you again?
Only in your brainless and senseless head u think Messi is not greater Dan others and d undisputed GOAT of all time
Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Ezyp(m): 1:57am On Jun 19, 2023
Chidolalar:

Only in your brainless and senseless head u think Messi is not greater Dan others and d undisputed GOAT of all time

Well...your dumpy head can't read? Keep living in your delusional thoughts
Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Chidolalar: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2023
Ezyp:

Well...your dumpy head can't read? Keep living in your delusional thoughts
It is your dumpy head and thick skull that is still making nonsensical argument and completely living in your delusional thought that Messi is not d undisputed GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Ezyp(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Chidolalar:

It is your dumpy head and thick skull that is still making nonsensical argument and completely living in your delusional thought that Messi is not d undisputed GOAT
Tell me my argument. I have told you to stop living in your delusional head.

What I have written is what professional footballer are saying/wrote. Ronaldo is great so is Messi. This is not an argument.

Only you kept writing different thing because you so dull to read that you are a dummy.

How old are you. You so ashamed to answer this because it further prove me right that you are a dummy.

You can quote me back to show the world that truly you are a dummy because you lack sense but this is my last reply to you. It's obvious the attention I was giving was a fuel to your delusional brain.

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Chidolalar: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ezyp:

Tell me my argument. I have told you to stop living in your delusional head.

What I have written is what professional footballer are saying/wrote. Ronaldo is great so is Messi. This is not an argument.

Only you kept writing different thing because you so dull to read that you are a dummy.

How old are you. You so ashamed to answer this because it further prove me right that you are a dummy.

You can quote me back to show the world that truly you are a dummy because you lack sense but this is my last reply to you. It's obvious the attention I was giving was a fuel to your delusional brain.

You are d one that is deceiving yourself and living in complete denial and delusion for NOT wanting to accept Messi as d undisputed GOAT
D general and acceptable facts will always be Messi is d undisputed GOAT. Anything opposing that is just complete delusion.
Penaldo can be great but Messi is 100% greater and will always be 100% better than him.
If u like continue living in your nonsensical delusion head and thoughts. D fact still remains Messi d Undisputed GOAT will forever be above any professional football player dead or alive or yet to be born💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Jolly1010: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2023
A stove being sold for #10000 in Kaduna is what you are selling 30k in Lagos?
CitynewsNG:
Go Messi

Guys I sell Modern Smokeless Charcoal Stove in Lagos Abuja and Ibadan. Payment on Delivery. Check my Signature for prices and my contact. Message me on Whatsapp on zero seven zero six three seven eight double nine twelve to order yours now. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman Defeats Tyron Woodley, Becomes First African-born UFC Champion / Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World / Lampard Breaks His Hand Celebrating Everton Win Against Newcastle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.